jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Bishojo Senshi Sailor Moon
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 46, 47, 48  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Evilryu

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2003 4:21 am    Post subject: Bishojo Senshi Sailor Moon Reply with quote Back to top

For those who have seen the series already,what do you think of "Bishojo Senshi Sailor Moon"so far?
I've only watched the first two episodes and don't really know what to think of it, I mean the girls are kind of cute and sometimes it's also funny, but all in all is it worth watching the whole series, what do you all think!?

For those that don't know what I'm talking about, "Bishojo Senshi Sailor Moon" is the Live Action series of the famous anime "Sailor Moon".If you're interessted,here's the Bittorrent site: http://bt.base0.net/tv-n/
(And yes it has english subs Smile )
juliana_phang

Location: Le-Ciel, 1F,No.9 IS-Building, 1-13-6, Ebisu, Shibuya, Tokyo, Japan 150-0013

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2003 7:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

great site evilryu
thanx for sharing it with us
Wink
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
windrider

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2003 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Only watched the first ep... don't really like it, looks really lame to me. I think it would be good as a time killer, as something to amuse you for some time, but for serious viewing, i wouldn't recommend it.

But i guess others who liked sailormoon would be more interested in it. Me, i nv watched sailormoon though Mr Green
lovelessemotion

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2003 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i loved it ...huge sailor moon fan here!.... btu it was sooooooooo cheesy it was funny!!!.... by the way evilryu does eps.2 have commercials in it...that was the best part from the first eps. Sweat
aquarius*star*

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2003 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ooo.. i just finish watching it!!! KAWAII desu!!! The girls are so kawaii!! Personally, i think Ami, Usagi, Makoto and Rei's really pretty!! But Minako.. well, she looks a little older..

I just checked out their official webbie http://hicbc.com hehe.. it's in jap,( although i dun understand most of it, i still can understand some..) They dun reveal much of the series ne... I still can't believe that they are only at my age with such... kawaii but matured and pretty looks.. *envies* woohoo!!!! (dun mistaken me.. i'm not lesbian, but i still like pretty gals! Lovey Eyes ) Do u believe it? Ami's real person's just 15 yrs old while Usagi's just 16 and the others 17... the 1st time i saw their age, i was like : USO!!!!! Google Google Google I'm 17 too, how come it's such a big gap?

But there's something i wanna ask.. who's the guy acting as Tuxedo Kamen? he's real cute!!! he is part of the casts, but how come the web and the Bishojo Senshi Sailor Moon Action Live (the making) doesn't have any interviews or even a glimpse of him?????? i really wanna get to know him more... *going all high*

I can't wait for the 3rd ep to come out! They have already broadcast it right? wonders when will it come out in BT.............. I CAN'T WAIT ANYMORE, I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOO DESPERATE TO SEE MAMORU-kun again....... Lovey Eyes Nut Beaten
lovelessemotion

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2003 4:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

aquarius*star* wrote:
But there's something i wanna ask.. who's the guy acting as Tuxedo Kamen? he's real cute!!! he is part of the casts, but how come the web and the Bishojo Senshi Sailor Moon Action Live (the making) doesn't have any interviews or even a glimpse of him?????? i really wanna get to know him more... *going all high*

I can't wait for the 3rd ep to come out! They have already broadcast it right? wonders when will it come out in BT.............. I CAN'T WAIT ANYMORE, I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOO DESPERATE TO SEE MAMORU-kun again....... Lovey Eyes Nut Beaten
LOL heck yeah i think mars jupiter and venus LOOK AMASINGLY KAWAIIIIIIIIiiiiiiiiiiiii (not 2 crazy about usagi)

BUT YEAH MY GF thinks tuxedo kamen looks HOT!... i kinda got a lil jelous!...lol! Sweat hehe
aquarius*star*

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2003 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

lovelessemotion wrote:
LOL heck yeah i think mars jupiter and venus LOOK AMASINGLY KAWAIIIIIIIIiiiiiiiiiiiii (not 2 crazy about usagi)

BUT YEAH MY GF thinks tuxedo kamen looks HOT!... i kinda got a lil jelous!...lol! Sweat hehe

LOLx... i love Mercury the most.. can you believe she's just 15??? Usagi, erm, i rewatched the whole drama just now and just decided that she is not that pretty anymore, kawaii still but not as pretty as mercury. have you noticed Naru-chan? she's pretty and kawaii too!! Also her mom... such a beautiful lady. Shingo looks cute and matured.. hehe.

haha.. I TOTALLY AGREE WIF YA GF!! Mamoru-kun's HOT HOT HOT!!! *heating up*.. Mr Green i can't wait.... i wanna see him again... who is he? what's his real name? Did they use any of the johnny boyz in the drama? cuz Jadeite looks awfully familiar.. Crazy I wonder of they have Umino in there too.. haha.. if he's in there, i can't wait to see how thick his specs would be. And also, Motoki from the Crown, he looks cute too!

They've changed some of the things ne? The arcade turned into a karaoke, how come though? i though arcade would be better to use... and also, Usagi's got a cell phone instead of the pen? hehe... i'm a majo freak when it comes to sailormoon.. totally their fan... Nut Sweat
Koshiba

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2003 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I think the Sailor Moon dorama series is really cute so far! ^-^ They follow the manga pretty well but they seem to "modernize" a few things. (Cell phone for example) I don't see anything wrong with that though. Can't wait till TN subs more!

Maybe I should go pick up that R1 Uncut season one Sailor Moon set soon..
aquarius*star*

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2003 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hehe.. i reread my set of sailormoon manga just now. Found out that they've "renovated" some of the things.. it made me feel like a fresh start.. haha.. dunno what's gonna pop up next, really fascinating Mr Green

Does anybody know any info on Mamoru, shingo and Jadeite? *sighz* i really wanna know more of them... are they from johnny's?
lovelessemotion

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2003 3:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

aquarius*star* wrote:
haha.. I TOTALLY AGREE WIF YA GF!! Mamoru-kun's HOT HOT HOT!!! *heating up*.. Mr Green i can't wait.... i wanna see him again... who is he? what's his real name?
LOL i'm getting jelous again!!!! Mr Green yeah naru looks cute also!!!.... as for momaru i dunno..... i can't find anything on the guy! Crazy
aquarius*star*

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2003 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

lovelessemotion wrote:
LOL i'm getting jelous again!!!! Mr Green yeah naru looks cute also!!!.... as for momaru i dunno..... i can't find anything on the guy! Crazy

aww.. don't be. Although ur gf said that he's hot, i bet she thinks that ur the hottest! Wink

really? i wonder why they never post any of the casts' info other than the five girls.. ain't that a bit unfair?
aquarius*star*

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2003 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

wahh!! Ep 3 is out!!! woohoo!!! lalalala...

but there's something i wanna ask.. what does "Partial parody sub" meant? how come they've got two type of dl at anime suki? one from Tv Nihon while the other one multiple groups.. heh.. i dunno the difference, but since there's only one version out first by "multiple group" which has a "note : partial parody sub " on it, i can only dl that one first.. can't wait can't wait.. hehehehe Mr Green
Koshiba

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2003 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

aquarius*star* wrote:

but there's something i wanna ask.. what does "Partial parody sub" meant? how come they've got two type of dl at anime suki? one from Tv Nihon while the other one multiple groups.. heh.. i dunno the difference, but since there's only one version out first by "multiple group" which has a "note : partial parody sub " on it, i can only dl that one first.. can't wait can't wait.. hehehehe Mr Green

The one that's done by supposedly a bunch of groups, is a partial parody of it just as it said. I personally download the TV Nihon one because I don't agree with such thing's as "partial parody." If you're gonna make fun of something, go all the way and not partly. So basically the subs by the "bunch of groups" are just making fun of the Sailor Moon Dorama.

I also personally find the jokes in the Parody sub to be rather tasteless and immature..
aquarius*star*

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2003 1:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kyaa!! Finally i found some info on Jadeite, Mamoru and Motoki.. and also.. Naru-chan!! Wahahahaha.. i am SO happy!!

Chiba Mamoru/Tuxedo Kamen
Shifue Joushi - 15 March, 1983

Masuo Jun (middle left)- 5 October

Furuhata Motoki
Kikawada Masaya (middle right)- 1 June, 1980

Naru
Kawabe Chieko (top left)- 24 February, 1987

My.. mamoru in the pic looked weird with da hair.. hehe Bleah although that, he's still hot to me.. count in Masuo Jun and Motoki too!! I can't believe Naru's just 16.. grr.. i feel so old.. Nut

BTw, is Masuo Jun the one from Arashi? or are they diff ppl? i'm slighty blur now.. Nut

and this is the page where i got these from, they have more pix of the girls and their lil' bio too.. Ami is so cute!!

http://cass_patamon.tripod.com/sailormoon/id24.html
lovelessemotion

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2003 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

aquarius*star* wrote:
hey thanks for the site aquarious star!..... hey i can't find eps 3 anywhere...what the heck? Crazy i want i want it!!!!!
aquarius*star*

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2003 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

just call me aqua would do.. hehe.. i know it's very disturbing to type such a long name.. Nut

okies, here's the site where i found the 3rd ep. Enjoy!!

http://www.animesuki.com

just click onto the "series" on top, then a list of animes would come out, u'll have to search for "Sailormoon- Live Action" then it would lead u to the page where the eps are placed. From there onwards, i think u'll be able to handle it, if not, feel free to ask. Wink
matsuers

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2003 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i try to watch the 1st ep...but can't even finish it...i think it is just hard to transform the anime's world in to real world...
ryce

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2003 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

matsuers wrote:
i try to watch the 1st ep...but can't even finish it...i think it is just hard to transform the anime's world in to real world...

Yeah... agreed... I've read the manga (>7yrs ago), never saw the anime. But i it looked alot cooler on manga still Beaten The cast aint very spectacular either. heh... i guess it's catered to the younger fans Mr Green Heh... i'm getting old...
Prince

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2003 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ryce wrote:

Yeah... agreed... I've read the manga (>7yrs ago), never saw the anime. But i it looked alot cooler on manga still Beaten The cast aint very spectacular either. heh... i guess it's catered to the younger fans Mr Green Heh... i'm getting old...

*Imagine ryce to be luna*
Wink
Pemu

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2003 4:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

LOL@Sailor Moon Mr Green Just had a glimpse on it. Umm....dunno what to say... at least Sailor Mercury and Mars look best Smile I'll try to watch the 1st ep tonight if I have the strength Beaten

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 46, 47, 48  Next
Page 1 of 48

Jump to: