jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
WaT (Wentz Eiji +Teppei Koike)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 46, 47, 48  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Japanese Entertainment Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nelly

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

tInoltin wrote:

Yeah.. I've downloaded them n also watch them.. It's great~! Dont miss it..!~

Aah..if ony i can understand japanese... Shameful Cry
I've got a contradiction always in my mind.
I want to watch the RAW, but i can't understand what they said..and if i've watched the RAW, then i'm affraid i'm not interested to watch the subs version..ike "i've already know where the story goes to.." but in fact.."i'm not really understand what i've watched with all of japanese talkings which i really2 can't understand!"
Uuhhh... that's why i'd be better to d/l the subs version without watching the RAW version first..But i don't know if the subs gona released..I always been like this...T___T
tInoltin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Nelly wrote:

Aah..if ony i can understand japanese... Shameful Cry
I've got a contradiction always in my mind.
I want to watch the RAW, but i can't understand what they said..and if i've watched the RAW, then i'm affraid i'm not interested to watch the subs version..ike "i've already know where the story goes to.." but in fact.."i'm not really understand what i've watched with all of japanese talkings which i really2 can't understand!"
Uuhhh... that's why i'd be better to d/l the subs version without watching the RAW version first..But i don't know if the subs gona released..I always been like this...T___T

Ohh.. I dont know about Teppei's drama but as for Ryo's drama... i think PBF is planning to sub them... I really hope they will... Fingers crossed Fingers crossed Fingers crossed

I can understand a bit w/o subs... but i'd like to understand every single word they say.... I hope all the dramas will release in Malaysia soon..
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Nelly

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

tInoltin wrote:

Ohh.. I dont know about Teppei's drama but as for Ryo's drama... i think PBF is planning to sub them... I really hope they will... Fingers crossed Fingers crossed Fingers crossed

I can understand a bit w/o subs... but i'd like to understand every single word they say.... I hope all the dramas will release in Malaysia soon..

Ya, i heard PBFansub's going to sub Ichi Litre..But i really hope Oniyume will be subbed too. Puppy Dog Eyes
Teppei...<3
You can speak Japanese then? Cool...
I don't understand what they said in movies/dramas..but in anime, things went alot easier..
They talked slowly and clear, i can understand what they said.., not all, but better than watch a drama...the talked veeryy quickly! Sweat
I can't understand... Puppy Dog Eyes
tInoltin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Nelly wrote:

Ya, i heard PBFansub's going to sub Ichi Litre..But i really hope Oniyume will be subbed too. Puppy Dog Eyes
Teppei...<3
You can speak Japanese then? Cool...
I don't understand what they said in movies/dramas..but in anime, things went alot easier..
They talked slowly and clear, i can understand what they said.., not all, but better than watch a drama...the talked veeryy quickly! Sweat
I can't understand... Puppy Dog Eyes

Yeap... PBF's gonna sub it... But i think there's only one person who's going to sub it...but she/he are going to sub for 2 dramas, DragonZakura & 1 Litre Of Tears... So, it may take a while..Unless they manage to recruit another subber..

No, I cant talk Japanese.. i wish i can though. I took a Japanese lessons a few years back...but didnt actually finish the class...So, I'm not good at all. My knowledge is very limited. So, I'm just like any of u guys.. I can understand a bit...but I cant speak them.. Sweat
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Nelly

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

tInoltin wrote:

Yeap... PBF's gonna sub it... But i think there's only one person who's going to sub it...but she/he are going to sub for 2 dramas, DragonZakura & 1 Litre Of Tears... So, it may take a while..Unless they manage to recruit another subber..

No, I cant talk Japanese.. i wish i can though. I took a Japanese lessons a few years back...but didnt actually finish the class...So, I'm not good at all. My knowledge is very limited. So, I'm just like any of u guys.. I can understand a bit...but I cant speak them.. Sweat

I see, i took a japanese class to a couple years ago..and didn't finish it too.. Mr Green

you're right, seems PBF needs more translator. It took forever to sub alone..but i think, they already get one more translator, i read in d-addicts forum that someone had translated DZ eps 3-5. And he said too that he's lazy so that it took him 4ever to translate.
tInoltin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Nelly wrote:

I see, i took a japanese class to a couple years ago..and didn't finish it too.. Mr Green

you're right, seems PBF needs more translator. It took forever to sub alone..but i think, they already get one more translator, i read in d-addicts forum that someone had translated DZ eps 3-5. And he said too that he's lazy so that it took him 4ever to translate.

Oohh.. they manage to get someone to help out eh.. Goody..
pinkgloss

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

OMG! Shocked Oniyume is out already!!!

Damn i have to dl that one!!!

About PBF right now we only have one translator!He is the one who continued subbing DZ.Because the previous translators are both busy in school.

But the new translator seems like lazy to continue subbing it because he got tired looking at Yamapi's face! Sweat But we are still persuading him to continue it! Big Grin

And he already finish translating 1 Litre!So watch out for the torrent in d.addicts and i'll just post the clubbox link in the NEWS thread if it comes out.
tInoltin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Heee...thanks for sharing this wonderful news pinkgloss..

Hee..so he's the one who doesnt quite like P ehh... No wonder.. but i'm still very grateful towards him.. Dancing
pinkgloss

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

No Tinx!This is a different one!The one i was talking about before is a girl this time it's a guy! Big Grin

Well he did not actually say he dislike Pi he just got tired of always looking at his face since his translating it and he already finish watching the raw episode!
tInoltin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

pinkgloss wrote:
No Tinx!This is a different one!The one i was talking about before is a girl this time it's a guy! Big Grin

Well he did not actually say he dislike Pi he just got tired of always looking at his face since his translating it and he already finish watching the raw episode!

Ooohhh ok.... Heehee.... In a way I sort of pity him..but man, he's super nice.. Thanks again pinkgloss...

EDIT : Guys!! The PV is out already is it???! I wanna see...~
Nelly

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

pinkgloss wrote:
OMG! Shocked Oniyume is out already!!!

Damn i have to dl that one!!!

About PBF right now we only have one translator!He is the one who continued subbing DZ.Because the previous translators are both busy in school.

But the new translator seems like lazy to continue subbing it because he got tired looking at Yamapi's face! Sweat But we are still persuading him to continue it! Big Grin

And he already finish translating 1 Litre!So watch out for the torrent in d.addicts and i'll just post the clubbox link in the NEWS thread if it comes out.

I see, so he's the one that i read his post at Indonesian d-addicts forum.
I wish he can handle his laziness...>_<
Is PBF gonna sub DZ special & NG too??
Nelly

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

tInoltin wrote:

Ooohhh ok.... Heehee.... In a way I sort of pity him..but man, he's super nice.. Thanks again pinkgloss...

EDIT : Guys!! The PV is out already is it???! I wanna see...~

EEhh??? What PV?
Boku No Kimochii???
Aaahh i wanna see!!!!!
tInoltin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Nelly wrote:

EEhh??? What PV?
Boku No Kimochii???
Aaahh i wanna see!!!!!

yeap yeap..it's Boku No Kimochi.. I wanna see tooo... Hopefully somebody manage to distribute them soon..

the NG is sort of boring... Well, it's funny... But it's lacking of the students.. I was hoping for more of them..
Nelly

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ohh, really??? I can't wait to see it!
Oh, please..dare ka upload the PV please..onegai... Puppy Dog Eyes

I still d/l the NG, so it's lack of students..?
Oh that's really boring i guess..without Teppei and pi.>_<
tInoltin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah, sort of.. But there's a few scenes with P in it.. Eventhough it's a short clip. I still i havent finish watching it.. Not sure whether Teppei is there or not.. Sweat
Nelly

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I see, i'll watch it right after i finish the download.
The connection's very low now... Sweat
Shijii

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah, he's so cute in Gokusen 2 !! kawaiiii , just wanna eat him . Victory! Peace!
Nelly

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

You wanna eat him???
Oh no...i can't see him anymore if you do that! Mr Green

Btw, ichi litre sub is out! Anyone gonna sub oniyume??
The drama sounds funny and quite good. I d/l-ed the RAW and now i really wanna watch it with subs!!!!
tInoltin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Nelly wrote:
You wanna eat him???
Oh no...i can't see him anymore if you do that! Mr Green

Btw, ichi litre sub is out! Anyone gonna sub oniyume??
The drama sounds funny and quite good. I d/l-ed the RAW and now i really wanna watch it with subs!!!!

Haha.. please don't eat him Shijii... Share the love na~ hehe

Yeap.. The first episode is subbed already.. AHhhh.. I watched it.. SUGOI!!! I love every single character there....

You've watched Oniyume eh?? THere's so many new dramas around.. I got to be patient and download them one by one.. What's Oniyume about eh? Do Teppei have a strong role there?
Nelly

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

tInoltin wrote:

Haha.. please don't eat him Shijii... Share the love na~ hehe

Yeap.. The first episode is subbed already.. AHhhh.. I watched it.. SUGOI!!! I love every single character there....

You've watched Oniyume eh?? THere's so many new dramas around.. I got to be patient and download them one by one.. What's Oniyume about eh? Do Teppei have a strong role there?

Oniyume..Teppei's got a love scene in there!! Shameful Cry Shameful Cry
I was really jealous to watch Bang Head Bang Head
I'll put the caps there later. He's really cute!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Japanese Entertainment Discussions All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 46, 47, 48  Next
Page 16 of 48

Jump to: