jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
KAT-TUN
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 672, 673, 674 ... 1138, 1139, 1140  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Japanese Entertainment Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sleepyasian

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

lastsamurai wrote:

AAHH!!! Jeanne!!! glomp how are you???? yes, I am kinda busy lately with my papers so i didn't hang around here a lot.

How's school???

eww.. papers... lol. umm... schools ok. Homecoming is next week and I'm going but I dont really wanna.... but oh well.

I'm watching a clip of sc where ryo is mr. x... I think its the first one where theres a mr. x thing and its subbed. Someone uploaded it but I cant remember. Its so funny~
chika

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

minna!!! genki? wahh..it's been quite a long time since i visited this thread.... Smitten Smitten
teru_teru_bouzu

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

To save you all the trouble of having to go look for the quote Akakage was talking about.. Here it is..

PLEASE READ IT...

Akakage wrote:
Random..random..this is from the bottom of a mod's heart.

I really hate to say this but I don't like people who post here and only say.."I love kame and Jin", "Kattun rocks" etc.. and then they're gone especially if that particular post is their first post in this thread.
For God sake, where's your compassion if you like them? At least introduce yourself first and then post something meaningful. I don't like one liners and then they just gone into thin air and never comes back. WTF is going on here? Crazy rofl I bet they are on crack or something and thought hey..I wanna make post in this forum. This also applies not on this thread but also other thread. Well ok, try to mingle with us. And also...for newbie, please, please be polite to the old members here...you should be considerate and try to get to know them first rather than post here and asking for UPLOAD only and then say thanks and then gone.

I actually like this forum because I can meet cool people and eventually become friends with them. It is so shameful for those who come to this forum merely think that they can request everything here.

Don't ge me wrong, feel free to upload things and share it to other members. My main concern is actually to those who make a first post and then request stuffs.
Come on, ..please get to know us here...that would be great right?

Gosh, I hope I don't make any flame...here..Peace yo! w00t!
sosweet56

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 10:51 am    Post subject: Re: Hi! Reply with quote Back to top

asianchik1027 wrote:
hi i am new to this thread!
i started to like kame and akanishi kun after watching gokusen 2 and anego! they were so good! and i fell in love with the song kizuna Applaud
i was wondering, cuz i heard or read from somewhere that kame did a kindaichi special, and i wanted to watch it, and i know i am new and all, and this is a lot to ask, but i was wondering if anyone would upload it for me through mega or YSI? i would really appreicate it like a million times! Dancing
i hope someone is willing to help me! Sweat
Go KAT-TUN!!!
thanks for your time
asianchik1027

hi.
i have kindaichi special. if you don't mind i can burn it into cd for you though. It's really a big file to upload onto mega upload or YSI. Gomen.
do PM me if you need me to help you. anyways Smile
Sleepyasian

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ah darn! I have to go to sleep now Shameful Cry stupid school. hopefully I'll have a kat-tun dream Smitten lol. night everyone~
sosweet56

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

sorry ... i'll not be such a nice person here then. : (

actually. i forgot if i did a introduction when i first came here. hahaz.
sorry. anyways. i hope im not considered the one time leechers here. becuz i've been trying my best to post here. sorry. for the little contribution. but i really love kat-tun and would like to stay on here. hope no one will detest me. : (

hmm. ya. hope you all won't be angry anymore. Smile

Last edited by sosweet56 on Mon Oct 17, 2005 11:26 am; edited 1 time in total
lastsamurai

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sleepyasian wrote:

eww.. papers... lol. umm... schools ok. Homecoming is next week and I'm going but I dont really wanna.... but oh well.

I'm watching a clip of sc where ryo is mr. x... I think its the first one where theres a mr. x thing and its subbed. Someone uploaded it but I cant remember. Its so funny~

Homecoming???? Wow!!!!! you should go and have fun.

Ryo as mr.X!!!!! hahhahaha I know that episode. That's really funny and I think all of them got the answer correct. Have you watched SC 10/16?? Is so good!!!!! Victory! Peace!
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
teru_teru_bouzu

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

lastsamurai wrote:

Ryo as mr.X!!!!! hahhahaha I know that episode. That's really funny and I think all of them got the answer correct. Have you watched SC 10/16?? Is so good!!!!! Victory! Peace!

oh haha.. I remember that episode....haha.. Hime was the person who "knew" him best right...haha......

Oh yeah... today's performances.... OMG OMG>.. I almost fainted.... it was really really.........you get the idea Aibi chan....haha
chubby_baby

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

lastsamurai wrote:

waaaaaah!! it's not downloading... *sigh* gotta wait to see it!!

hahhaaa. can't post much! just came to say hi!!!!
*sigh* so much work to do.... i miss you guys!!!
lastsamurai

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

teru_teru_bouzu wrote:

oh haha.. I remember that episode....haha.. Hime was the person who "knew" him best right...haha......

Oh yeah... today's performances.... OMG OMG>.. I almost fainted.... it was really really.........you get the idea Aibi chan....haha

Definately get the idea, Miyuki chan!!!!!! I actually fainted watching Kat-tun. I just screamed. Gosh!!!!!!! mwahaha mwahaha
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
teru_teru_bouzu

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

chubby_baby wrote:

waaaaaah!! it's not downloading... *sigh* gotta wait to see it!!

hahhaaa. can't post much! just came to say hi!!!!
*sigh* so much work to do.... i miss you guys!!!

hey hey... wah... Good luck. I gotta finish some HW too.. stupid Midterms...lol

Anyways... Just some whatever news of no great importance... Shuji and Akira will be on Utawara Top 10 Hits next week...^^
Akakage

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

sosweet56 wrote:
sorry ... i'll not be such a nice person here then. : (

actually. i forgot if i did a introduction when i first came here. hahaz.
sorry. anyways. i hope im not considered the one time leechers here. becuz i've been trying my best to post here. sorry. for the little contribution. but i really love kat-tun and would like to stay on here. hope no one will detest me. : (

hmm. ya. hope you all won't be angry anymore. Smile

There's nothing wrong to be a nice person. I know you are Pat Pat Pat

Anyway, *cough*...
This is just my general opinion.

I just don't want to indulge newbies who come here and only request. To be honest, that's not polite. It's like coming to your domain and then.."Hey can you do this for me?" Unless this thread is made soley for request to upload stuffs. I know the hazzle of uploading stuff and I really do appreciate those who want to share it here. It's still ok to share your collection but It is Impolite to just ask things without knowing the person too.

Just my two cents.

Ok..now..go back to ramble things about KT..(minus the shallow post of course..I know KT Rocks and they're cool..etc..hahaha.. hehe Beaten )
ashley

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

well..I guess when your very first post is requesting for people to upload things for u, that's kinda impolite...just a thought of mine...anyway some old pics of Jin I found...

teru_teru_bouzu

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh he was such an adorable innocent child... What happend Jin....haha... I guess he got sexy ne....*lol

Thanks thanks
asianchik1027

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 11:51 am    Post subject: Akakage Reply with quote Back to top

sorry for being rude!
i know im a newbie, and stuff, but i requested stuff b/c i really dont have anything on them that i can comment or share about!
im really sorry and i didnt mean to come off like a rude person, but a person trying to get "educated" on KAT-TUN stuff!

and if i were to share something, i just rented from my japanese video store (which is still limited on choice) was a Gokusen dousoukai special. They had all the students and teachers come back and gather and look back on the season! it was so cute.

Last edited by asianchik1027 on Mon Oct 17, 2005 12:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
ashley

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Jin looked like an innocent kid right....pretty average if u ask me...and the gap in his front teeth is so cute...

asianchik1027
It's alright...I'm a newbie too..I mean I just got to know KAT-TUN not too long ago. We can get to know the people here and when we have clips etc we can all share them...^^
Jin wearing silver shoes in order to start a fashion trend?? haha that sounds so like him...If u ask me I didn't notice his shoes either hehe

Last edited by ashley on Mon Oct 17, 2005 12:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Littleangel91356

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Okay yeah it is rude to just "Hit" and "Run". Well if people want to be educated, you have to show you're education level before asking. How will we know you're understanding and limits?

There are some people who still haven't watched gokusen 2 like me so..will you please not spoil it for people who haven't really watched it...and gokusen 2 is really not on the topic right here. It's just akame...I wanna hear more stories about kt itself please.

EDIT

okay if people want delightful education about kt, please go foward and read this whole thread cause it's about kt right? If you want education, learn from the beginning.

Last edited by Littleangel91356 on Mon Oct 17, 2005 12:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
chubby_baby

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

teru_teru_bouzu wrote:
wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh he was such an adorable innocent child... What happend Jin....haha... I guess he got sexy ne....*lol

Thanks thanks

waaaah! he was cute. hehhee. but thank god he grew up into this unbelievably sexy looking guy. hahah. it's always good when they BLOSSOM into beautiful boys!! Victory! Peace!

and good luck on your midterms!! thank god i haven't got them since my courses are whole year courses... i'll be doing those during exam time! but still... so much work to do!
ganbatte minna!!
Akakage

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 12:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Akakage Reply with quote Back to top

asianchik1027 wrote:
sorry for being rude!
i know im a newbie, and stuff, but i requested stuff b/c i really dont have anything on them that i can comment or share about!
im really sorry and i didnt mean to come off like a rude person, but a person trying to get "educated" on KAT-TUN stuff!

Many of us don't have the stuffs too but we didn't go barge in and ask directly. Personally I wouldn't do that because I think it's not polite. I have to know the persons here before I even ask for something even if it's only a bloody picture of KT or just Jin being stupidly sexy half naked..lol.

If you're trying to educate yourself with Kat-tun the best way is to interact with us or if you care enough to read the whole thread or even just skimmed it. Sweat

Quote:
and if i were to share something, i just rented from my japanese video store (which is still limited on choice) was a Gokusen dousoukai special. They had all the students and teachers come back and gather and look back on the season! it was so cute, there was this one part in the drama where kame talks to his dad and says he wants to graduate with his friends and is crying. but when crying he also had a runny nose going on. (cuz you know the eye and the nose are connected) and they CGed it and erased the runny nose, which cost 200000yen! sugokunai! and akanishi talked about how he wore silver shoes througout the season to make them trendy, but was sad that it didnt work, b/c even the cast didnt realize them lol

Thanks for elborating the situation. Many of us here have not watched Gokusen 2 special too. and you've made a spoler..*sigh*
Well, there's a thread of Gokusen 2 if you want to ramble here:

http://jdorama.com/viewtopic.5796.htm

No hard feelings ok? I'm just making my point that's all. Because I would not post this if some members here are not complaining to me about this.
asianchik1027

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 12:14 pm    Post subject: sorry Reply with quote Back to top

sorry, yea, it was rude of me...sorry... i didnt mean to come off like that... hope i can redeem myself...
i hope i get to know everyone... and also get to know kat-tun more.
and sorry about the spoiler ill delete it now, so akakage delete it from the quote too K?
and for you Los angeles based people Gokusen 2 is on channel 18. so check it out okay!?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Japanese Entertainment Discussions All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 672, 673, 674 ... 1138, 1139, 1140  Next
Page 673 of 1140

Jump to: