jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Nobuta wo Produce
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 122, 123, 124  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kkl

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 6:13 am    Post subject: Nobuta wo Produce Reply with quote Back to top

JDorama Info
Official Website

Has anyone watch this yet...
So funny...i've watched the first episode...
KamePi..is quite funny to watch...

Drunken Pi is so baka!!! Kekeke...

[EDIT] WARNING....There is a major SPOILER on page 3... I suggest you skim thru that page...

Last edited by kkl on Sun Nov 13, 2005 9:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
jho

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

aww =) i have yet to see this.. hopefully my dl finishes today XDD

KAMAPI xDD so hot!!!
kawaii76

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Episode1:

tInoltin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Heee~!! Finished watching the first episode with subs..

Ahhh!!! I really like P there... ANd his character is great too~!!! Happy go lucky.. Free~!! Nothing to worry about...

Looking forward to the upcoming episodes.. Dancing
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
kkl

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

OMG caps are so delicious..feel like watching it again....
O i love the CG piggie end credits...its so funny and sweet...the green piggie is drunk hahaha...thats pi!!! the song is so catchy..i'm liking it alot...
Sleepyasian

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 8:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

what was that thing where the little pig was stitched onto the tie by kame? and he was sewing a duck or something? his hobby?
watari

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The first episode is so nice! The whole drama is so lively. Don't know why..I think im starting to act like YamaP.. Bonk
Kame is so cool! Akira is not so himself guess it got something to do with his family ya..So cute, how he always attach to Kame(Shuji)..
Can't wait for the next episode!! So interesting..they are going to transform the girl.. Dancing
sakura_wind

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

YamaP wa hontou ni kawaiiiiiiiiiii hehe

want to watch it... >_>

Thanks for the caps Mr Green
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
DivineX

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hi all~ ^_^ hehe.. yah Nobuta is a must-watch~ Kame looks great in uniform *drools* lol.. can't wait for the next ep to be out, gotta wait a week for each new ep. *sigh* Shake Head
Alina

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 7:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

man...I wish I could watch the movie...I live all the way in America..and there are no japanese that there are showing....argg....I sooo want to live in Japan... Victory! Peace!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Sleepyasian

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Alina wrote:
man...I wish I could watch the movie...I live all the way in America..and there are no japanese that there are showing....argg....I sooo want to live in Japan... Victory! Peace!

um... do you mean the drama? well, I live in america and I just download them from d-addicts and stuff
Alina

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sleepyasian wrote:

um... do you mean the drama? well, I live in america and I just download them from d-addicts and stuff

wOw...are u serious....how cool...could you give me the website pleasee...am desperate...=D I want to see it soo badly....thank you...oh..by the way..where in America??
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Sleepyasian

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 8:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

http://d-addicts.com/forum/ but then you need bit torrent to change the file into viewing format or something. I'm not really sure how it works.

I live in maryland ^^
kkl

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sleepyasian wrote:
http://d-addicts.com/forum/ but then you need bit torrent to change the file into viewing format or something. I'm not really sure how it works.

I live in maryland ^^

Hehe jeanne u sound confused...bit torrent is a peer to peer program mm it's hard to explain but basically its a program u use to dl media with...theres tutorials lying around in forums..so refer back to them and hopefully u can see it too...

Soft subs are out on d-addicts for ep1...so go get..kekkeke...
kkl

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sleepyasian wrote:
what was that thing where the little pig was stitched onto the tie by kame? and he was sewing a duck or something? his hobby?

*Warning Spoilers in this post!!*

its kame secret super skill!!!! Sewing!!! kekkeke...
um i looks like hes the mummy of his family...his mum is now working in nigeria...i'm guessing shes rarely at home and he looks after his little brother!!! yuuto sososososo kawaii...usagi... er yeah the whole plane accident thing...i couldnt stop laughing!!! i mean its so hilirous...cause it was so over done!!! but the little pig was so cute...of all things he chose to fix the tie...and its so kawaii at the end where she says nobuta was a good codename and then shows her tie..kame gets embrassed and pi just laughs...

wanna see next episode..the preview looks funny...

the monkey hand is so freaky!!! ok its not real...but still holding it...gives me the shivers....
Alina

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 5:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sleepyasian wrote:

I live in maryland ^^

hm.....am counfuse..... Crazy Crazy Doh! .....help??
kkl

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 5:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Alina wrote:

hm.....am counfuse..... Crazy Crazy Doh! .....help??

ok.. go to this website...
http://www.bitcomet.com/
download the program bitcomet and install it...
then go on d-addicts
http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic.php?info_hash=435e7ebcb66f1478dba01cb4937cbacccab04613
click on Nobuta wo Produce (704x396 DivX511) RAW.avi.torrent to dl the torrent file...then click open when its finish dling...
bitcomet should open up, press ok and it should start to dl...then wait for it to finish...if u have any more probs u can pm me...
Sleepyasian

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

what was written on their pants in episode two?
Sleepyasian

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kkl wrote:

Hehe jeanne u sound confused...bit torrent is a peer to peer program mm it's hard to explain but basically its a program u use to dl media with...theres tutorials lying around in forums..so refer back to them and hopefully u can see it too...

Soft subs are out on d-addicts for ep1...so go get..kekkeke...

haha yeah. I suck at explaining things Bonk
tInoltin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Err.... Alina I did this for my sister's forum... Hopefully it can help u....

firstly, download this program.. i recommend u to use BitComet.. easier to teach u coz im using that too.. Bleah

http://www.download.com/BitComet/3000-2196_4-10403943.html

then, go to torrent sites to download your torrent file.... e.g JPOPSUKI, d-addicts etc..etc..

download the file... meanwhile, after downloading BitComet.. install them.. install them like any usual programs..

after that.. open the torrent file u had downloaded from JPOPSUKI and all..
here's some tips..

when u open a torrent file.. something like this will appear..

follow the instructions inside the image..

next... this will appear when u download stuff..

take notice on those i had boxed...
walla.. now u just gotta wait for it to finish..

good luck!!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 122, 123, 124  Next
Page 1 of 124

Jump to: