jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Cheap Love

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Michi

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2002 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

What do you guys thing of this drama?? Is it good?? Thinking of buying it , sounds interesting but im afraid if the drama is too dark. Hate to watch dark drama.! Thanks
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2002 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

If you want to buy, get something else instead. Spend your money on another classic. (i.e. Long Vacation, Muko-Dono etc.) And if you are a Sorimachi Takashi fan, get Virgin Road instead!

My opinion:
A very dark story with a sad ending. A very unusual story line. Lack of chemistry between the main characters.
Michi

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2002 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hi
i already have long vacation and mukodono !!
as for virgin road, i have an intend to buy it, but its not available in my place.

anyway, i just bought cheap love!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
aida11sg

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2002 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Its not too bad a drama - although its not Sorimachi's better show, but better than Love Complex. So complex that I stopped watching at Epi 2.

The ending of Cheap Love is very sad. Prepare to bring out your tissues.....
Michi

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2002 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah !! I watched it and its not that dark!! This drama rememebr me to Love2000. But Love2000 is more extreme! Anyway, im enjoying this drama!!!!

I like Mayu !!!! She's pretty~
Michi

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2002 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

IT's so sad!!! He died!! Damn MAnabe killed Junichi !!!
gaijinmark

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Michi wrote:
What do you guys thing of this drama?? Is it good?? Thinking of buying it , sounds interesting but im afraid if the drama is too dark. Hate to watch dark drama.! Thanks
    Pretty good until about episode 8 where they changed directions, painted themselves in a corner, and couldn't figure out how to get out of it.
bmwracer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

^ Wow, almost eight years since the last post.... Victory! Peace!
bettebogart

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I enjoyed this one a lot, just watched it recently. A good, dark, adult romance/drama. I actually liked the ending, seemed appropriate.
gaijinmark

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

bettebogart wrote:
I enjoyed this one a lot, just watched it recently. A good, dark, adult romance/drama. I actually liked the ending, seemed appropriate.

The ending was o.k., it was just when they got sidetracked off on the sub-plot. I thought that was totally unnecessary.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: