jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
L'Arc~en~Ciel
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 210, 211, 212 ... 773, 774, 775  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Japanese Entertainment Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
matsu66

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

monchhichi wrote:
and yes!! I went ASIA LIVE in Tokyo Dome w00t! My seat was very far, but I was able to enjoy even it enough.

Wow, you're so lucky monchhichi! I'm glad you were able to go to the concert! Mr Green

Reila wrote:
Hi !!

I'm new in this forum, and I want to thank you for the videos and the photographs which you give. I'm sorry for my bad English, but I hope that you will understand me. ^^;

Hi Reila! Welcome to the forum! I hope you enjoy it here and post here often! Your English is very good! Mr Green

monchhichi wrote:
here you are. I've got every picture of them.

Thank you very much for these! I had only seen a few of them before. Mr Green

pochipochi wrote:
I've never watched Moonchild before. But thankfully, they are going to show it on my local TV soon. I didn't like the trailer though. They called hyde & gackt - ���{视觉���q, "视觉" means visual so it reminded me of visual kei. Grumble

I LOVED Moonchild! For two main reasons...I'm sure you can guess which two? hehe Nah, actually, I thought the story was very interesting too Mr Green
matsu66

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

miz_hydee wrote:

DID ANYBODY JUST HEAR ME?!? I SAID, CAN THIS FILE SUPPORT WMP? IF NOT,CAN ANYONE PUT THE FILE IN THERE? I DON'T THINK IT'LL SUPPORT WMP!!!! Grumble

I hate it when nobody responds to me online.. Cursing Aaargh!

Err, actually, pochi did respond to you about a page back:

pochipochi wrote:

You need real media player to play it. I don't know how to convert it to any other format. Gomen~ Beaten

And I'm very sorry, but I don't know how to convert this file to a format WMP can play either... Shameful Cry
shadowthrone

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

There is no need to get angry, miz_hydee. pochipochi answered your question two posts after you asked it with this:

pochipochi wrote:

You need real media player to play it. I don't know how to convert it to any other format. Gomen~ Beaten

EDIT: Oops, matsu beat me by a minute.
miz_hydee

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sorry about that....I just wanted to find out what was in the clip... Sweat Shameful Cry Puppy Dog Eyes
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
pochipochi

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Anyways, more random uploads... Bored

L'Arc~en~Ciel - REVELATION (Pop Jam 2004.04.02)
http://s34.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=30A9BXGGJEN8H20L27XR10G9P6

L'Arc~en~Ciel - THE NEPENTHES (Music Station 2000.09.01)
http://s36.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1NOY2EO36LMN41N8IAISJAF8G6

I think someone asked for some AWAKE songs, here are a few...

LOST HEAVEN
Trust
AS ONE
My Dear
Existence
iluvhyde

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

You are welcome ryuusei n Claus76! I'm just happy to be able to contribute Mr Green

I love My Dear and Trust more and more, I think they are so beautiful *mesmerized*

monchhichi, I love Wind of Gold too! Along side with Cureless and Fate XP Wind of Gold seems quite underated IMO Doh! Btw, Cureless has got really really awesome bassline! Yeah I'll never fail to be amazed by Tetsu EVERY SINGLE TIME I hear this song hehe

Laruku has just got too many awesome songs that its almost like a sin to choose just one hehe Twisted
nijiko

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

heromorphosis wrote:
well, hello guys... i'm indonesian Cielers....
talk about awake...
i'd prefer jyujuoshi..(a lot of fan here), new world, jiyuu e no shotai
within smile album (even nijiko hate this)... my fave song was hitomino jyunin... 2nd was RSG, 3rd was Feeling Fine....
but.... most L'arc fave song is Fourth Avenue Cafe... who was OSt of Rouroni Kenshin.

hero? it is the same hero from FI?
ryuusei

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

pochipochi wrote:
Anyways, more random uploads... Bored

L'Arc~en~Ciel - REVELATION (Pop Jam 2004.04.02)
http://s34.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=30A9BXGGJEN8H20L27XR10G9P6

L'Arc~en~Ciel - THE NEPENTHES (Music Station 2000.09.01)
http://s36.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1NOY2EO36LMN41N8IAISJAF8G6

Thanks pochi! Those are my fave songs. Ive never seen it performed live. thank u so much. Wow..u're good when u're bored hehe

Go to my place
nanagon

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ryuusei wrote:

nanagon..im so embarassed for having posted misinterpreted lyrics ashamed sorry, I was just trying to help. Sayounara is a track taken from The Best of L'Arc en Ciel c/w if Im not mistaken. I dont know if it's covered in any other albums

No no! I don't know the lyrics of sayonara!
Just I read some song's translations in the site you put the address,
and most of misinterpretation was, just mixing of sybjects between "I" and "you". but overall, they aren't to wrong. I guess (I haven't read so much though)
(But as you can guess, if you mistaken the subject of the sentences, it will be so confusing interpretation.)

<b>mochimochi</b>
Do you know how I can make small movie data from VCR?
I have a lot of old VCRs of L'arc, and I wanna share them with people here.
If you're living in around Tokyo, we can have a "LARUKU movie night" in my new place! hehehe. and go concerts togerther!

<b>miz_hydee</b>
I can tell, I also can't download datas most of the time.
and I can't see them even I downloaded.
It's not so easy to make data and change data, so it's good idea to reseach how you can see the data on web by using google. couse every body's PC has different condition.
Or you can ask your friend who is geek about PC. I usually ask somebody like that.
I've just given up in such situation usually..
I wish your good luck!
nijiko

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

aozora wrote:

i also love shibuya concert, but the stage is nothing compare to grand cross! you should find the DVD or VCD!!
btw for Indonesian Cielers who wants to buy Larc DVD/VCD of their concert, u can buy it at anime machi. if u live in jakarta, it is at Mal Kelapa Gading and Mal Taman Anggrek. but i highly didnt recomend to buy CDs there. karena itu CD bajakan! Shake Head . well.. happy hunting!

here's a pic from Grand Cross preparation stage.

indonesian cielers can find original stuff in my idol shop in citraland. for overseas stuff you can look it in my idolshop, wom and many more store in taman anggrek. for japanesse edition you can order it in astro at blok m plaza.

i bought most of my originals there
nijiko

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ryuusei wrote:

Anyway..trivia of the day
Which Laruku songs do u find most evoking or relate to emotionally, and why?

1. finale ----> this song make me fallin in love with larc, the 1st time i heard it i was thinking " oh my god this song is so mysterious, how can someone make this kind of musik" and then i start looking for their other great songs.

2. NIJI ----> after seeing this song's performance in reincarnation, i become yukihiro's biggest fans, i turn my head from hyde to yuki, the way he plays drum is so owesome

3. Pieces, this is the second song that i translate n it mean make me touch, it so deep that everytime i've heard this song it make me almost crying
fossilwater

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

nanagon wrote:

<b>mochimochi</b>
Do you know how I can make small movie data from VCR?
I have a lot of old VCRs of L'arc, and I wanna share them with people here.
If you're living in around Tokyo, we can have a "LARUKU movie night" in my new place! hehehe. and go concerts togerther!

nanagon, there are several solutions to this problem, but the cheapest is probably to get a video card for your computer that can capture video from an external source (VCR in your case). You can spot these cards usually by the large number of input jacks they have on them. As long as the video card isn't very new, it won't be too expensive.
The second solution is to get one of those machines (or borrow one) that are combined VCR and DVD recorder. You can record to DVD video from the VCR and then encode the MPEG2 on the DVD into a more compressed format.
The third solution is you can take your VHS/VTR to a shop that offer the service of converting to DVD media. If you have a lot of videotapes, it becomes more expensive.

If you have any more questions, I'd be glad to help.

Last edited by fossilwater on Fri Oct 21, 2005 2:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Asuka Tsuzuki

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

miz_hydee wrote:

Can this file support WMP? if not can you put the file on WMP? I don't think it'll support WMP... Grumble

I can try to convert the format to .avi
I'm not sure if it'll work,but I can try

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

nijiko wrote:

indonesian cielers can find original stuff in my idol shop in citraland. for overseas stuff you can look it in my idolshop, wom and many more store in taman anggrek. for japanesse edition you can order it in astro at blok m plaza.

i bought most of my originals there

thanks for the info! Mr Green i buy most CD in myidol shop Gajah Mada but it's pretty far from where i live. taman anggrek is nearer, but i didn't know they have many stores like that. that mal is huge! i went there like 3 times already and haven't been able to see its whole content Sweat

pochipochi thanks for all the downloads! Applaud
a-nesuto

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

anyone see hyde on music station with mika nakashima when they played glamorous sky?? cuz i have to say that i cant help but feel embarrassed for him jumping all over the stage durning the song....

Tiffany <3
kurokage

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

a-nesuto wrote:
anyone see hyde on music station with mika nakashima when they played glamorous sky?? cuz i have to say that i cant help but feel embarrassed for him jumping all over the stage durning the song....

is it the one when Hyde rolled on the floor with his guitar?? we talked about it days ago and people said it was a great performance, made me curious. somebody uploaded it here but i haven't got any chance to download it Puppy Dog Eyes poor me.. Shameful Cry
matsu66

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

pochi, you're on an upload spree! I have all of those, hehe but thanks for uploading so many files Mr Green

a-nesuto wrote:

Actually, I really liked this performance and enjoyed seeing hyde so energetic playing his guitar. Mr Green

Oricon Style 2005.10.17

suy

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

matsu...thanks again for your kindness,,,, Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing

n btw...is there anyone has laruku performance at Shanghai ASIA LIVE....yousend it please hehe.... Bonk Bonk Bonk
pochipochi

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I've PM-ed you the links. Hope you grab them fast because they are expiring soon! Naughty
nanagon

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

fossilwater wrote:

nanagon, there are several solutions to this problem, but the cheapest is probably to get a video card for you computer that can capture video from an external source (VCR in your case). You can spot these cards usually by the large number of input jacks they have on them. As long as the video isn't very new, it won't be too expensive.
The second solution is to get one of those machines (or borrow one) that are combined VCR and DVD recorder. You can record to DVD video from the VCR and then encode the MPEG2 on the DVD into a more compressed format.
The third solution is you can take your VHS/VTR to a shop that offer the service of converting to DVD media. If you have a lot of videotapes, it becomes more expensive.

If you have any more questions, I'd be glad to help.

Thanks fossilwater!
I have to buy some machine... Shameful Cry
I'll try to find somebody who borrow me them.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Japanese Entertainment Discussions All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 210, 211, 212 ... 773, 774, 775  Next
Page 211 of 775

Jump to: