jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Nemureru Mori (Sleeping Forest)
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
poks

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2003 4:09 pm    Post subject: Nemureru Mori (Sleeping Forest) Reply with quote Back to top

*SPOILER*

This is probably a stupid question. I was just wondering, did Kimura die at the end from his head injury?
windrider

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2003 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yes he did. (unbelievably)
juliana_phang

Location: Le-Ciel, 1F,No.9 IS-Building, 1-13-6, Ebisu, Shibuya, Tokyo, Japan 150-0013

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2003 6:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

windrider wrote:
yes he did. (unbelievably)

CryCryCry

i've been looking for that drama for decades...
still couldnt find any with english or malay sub
Shake Head
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
poks

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2003 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

juliana_phang wrote:
CryCryCry

i've been looking for that drama for decades...
still couldnt find any with english or malay sub
Shake Head

Did you try asking En? She seems to be very resourceful at locating doramas...
juliana_phang

Location: Le-Ciel, 1F,No.9 IS-Building, 1-13-6, Ebisu, Shibuya, Tokyo, Japan 150-0013

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2003 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

En???
who's EN?!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
kook05

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2003 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

juliana_phang wrote:
En???
who's EN?!

eNiAle
http://jdorama.com/viewprofile_1902.htm
:::hALuCin8:::

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2003 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Does anyone know if En's dramas are english subbed? I couldn't find her old post about her dramas. Crazy
poks

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2003 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

:::hALuCin8::: wrote:
Does anyone know if En's dramas are english subbed? I couldn't find her old post about her dramas. Crazy

You can try PMing her...
:::hALuCin8:::

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2003 7:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

good idea... Wink
juliana_phang

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2003 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kook05 wrote:
eNiAle
http://jdorama.com/viewprofile_1902.htm

thanx kook05!!~
Wink
kook05

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2003 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

juliana_phang wrote:
thanx kook05!!~
Wink

yoz jul, no prob at all... Big Grin
glad to be of some help!!! Wink
poks

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2003 3:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Did anyone wonder about Hamazaki's mother? Like what happened to her and why both father and son kept thinking they saw her? I was thinking that was a loose end they should have tied up.
windrider

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2003 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hmm.. thats a good point...

she was like somewat jealous of his son liking another woman more than him izzt? from my understanding after watching the show... like some mad woman...

I think she knew the truth right? thats why she left home not willing to stay with them...
poks

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2003 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

windrider wrote:
hmm.. thats a good point...

she was like somewat jealous of his son liking another woman more than him izzt? from my understanding after watching the show... like some mad woman...

I think she knew the truth right? thats why she left home not willing to stay with them...

It's quite scary, don't you think? Her love for her son is so abnormal. Very possessive, I guess. Reminded me of D. H. Lawrence's book - Sons & Lovers. Oedipus Complex, anyone?
nurgee

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2003 1:08 pm    Post subject: my copy of sleeping forest Reply with quote Back to top

I bought sleeping forest cds (eng subs) from oshin and finally the cds arrived two days ago. I'm not sure whether the cds are available in Malaysia or not, so far I can't find any. Maybe I can convert the cds (now in mpeg2) format for whoever is interested, I can burn the cd copies. The cost will be just for cds + mail. well, I'll keep you guys posted.

kimura takuya is really cool as a stalker and kawaii too. but I haven't finish all the episodes yet. hopefully all the cds are ok!
Ren

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2003 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Man i also bought the video but after watching episode 11 i found out that i can't find episode 12 cd. So right now they left me hanging. I could cry for it was so close to the conclusion.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Michi

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2003 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hi nurgee

how is the quality of ur sleeping forest??
what/where is oshin? Rolling eyes
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
nurgee

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2003 4:23 pm    Post subject: sleeping forest Reply with quote Back to top

Ren, that is unbearable.

Michi..Oshin is someone that I know from here, she's from Houston. So far the cds are good, but if I burn a copy I'm not sure how the quality is. Have to try first Wink
Michi

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2003 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

well actually i also have a copy of sleeping forest.. english subbed. but the pic quality is really really bad!! Shake Head

see what i mean?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Bsalez

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2003 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yep wanna know Da quality of dat ne Nurgee kun n How much it cost? Mr Green Thank's before

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: