jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
L'Arc~en~Ciel
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 216, 217, 218 ... 773, 774, 775  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Japanese Entertainment Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Claus76

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 7:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Does anybody has Aura no Izumi 050808 (Tetsu) but in a version that wmp could support...? I've been trying to watch the file I've got with no luck. Puppy Dog Eyes But still I'll try with ryussei's program to corvert it... Fingers crossed

~Acid Claus~
Arisu

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

anybody have the Finale PV and Neo Universe PV . i'd be very happy if someone can upload them for me. Mr Green
matsu66

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:
..I still can't grab the TFM show from MOFILE so maybe someone can try the pickup code...

pochi, I've tried three times and each time the download stops around 50%. bleh Not sure why. I'll try again tomorrow when I have access to a computer with a better connection. Mr Green Or have you had any luck?

for nanagon here is that pa pa pa puffy show with the additional part before the unheroric battle skit.

HONEY+talk+Unheroic Battle (hyde ken) papapapuffy 11-25-1998
http://s39.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3B1Y9ZC6YB9S60IS5FCJ68PDV6

nanagon wrote:
Today's trivia.

http://kawa.zombie.jp/flash/

this site is one of the most famous flash artist's among laruku fans.
you can click flash datas to move the charactors.
I hope you can see them.

Cute site nanagon, thanks for sharing!

Lord Edwood wrote:
Hi everyfans ! I'm a huge french fan of j-rock, especially L'Arc~En~Ciel !

Hi Lord Edwood! It is very nice to meet you and welcome to the forum! Hope you have fun here Mr Green

Quote:
So, if some has some lossless Laruku cd, please, share Fingers crossed

I'm sorry, I don't know what you mean by "lossless". Do you mean without the vocal? So the instrumental versions?

pochipochi wrote:
It is out-of-sync for the 2nd part where HYDE talks. But he looks good anyway. hehe This is from a Hong Kong television program if I am not wrong.

Thank you very much pochi! HYDE looked great! hehe

pochipochi wrote:
This pic is from the TFM show on the 20th
Still no luck with MOFILE though...

Was this file supposed to have video too? The one I've been trying to download is an mp3 file. Just wanted to make sure I was trying to get the right file...Aah, hyde looks so cute in that picture...I would want video too hehe

Arisu wrote:

hi Kao! i'll upload it for u. i uploaded this on another forum, and since it is by Megaupload, it won't expire that easily. Mr Green

Thanks for uploading this Arisu!
TANG

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 8:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

nanagon wrote:

Hi TANG.
it is the solo work of HYDE, "HYDE" is a kind of solo project name of hyde vocal of L'arc�`en�`Ciel.

PV(music video)
http://s5.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2M8JUPLXP82W51ZMH29OJ1ER9I

Teanslation of lyrics
http://blog.goo.ne.jp/kkkkk2005/e/de5b8b9ef3db51593a605eef1b4f0c9d

hyde's fan site I recommand.
http://ice-alchemy.com/hyde/index.html

Enjoy
w00t!

o snap your avatar is the cd cover...its pretty cute
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
pochipochi

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

matsu wrote:
pochi, I've tried three times and each time the download stops around 50%. Not sure why. I'll try again tomorrow when I have access to a computer with a better connection. Or have you had any luck?

MOFILE didn't like me either but luckily, I just checked and they had uploaded the file to YSI. Grabbing it now! Thanks so much for trying!! Dancing

Quote:
Was this file supposed to have video too? The one I've been trying to download is an mp3 file. Just wanted to make sure I was trying to get the right file...Aah, hyde looks so cute in that picture...I would want video too

I doubt there is a video for it, only the mp3 Shake Head. But then the earlier TFM one had a video so...lets hope theres one! The pic was taken from the TFM website if I am not wrong.

Quote:
I'm sorry, I don't know what you mean by "lossless".

I think he means formats like FLAC (Free Lossless Audio Codec). flac files are huge...like 20-30MB per song but the quality is supposedly better than mp3. But I rather just listen to the cd. Mr Green

Downloaded this clip recently, its a funny cover of HYDE's Countdown.

�̏�HOT�q�b�g10 [HYDE - COUNTDOWN]

Quite hilarious but well..."HYDE" just looked rather...

Will upload this and the TFM show later when I am in school~
ryuusei

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ooohh....nanagon...the site is super cute. Its too bad I cant save those flashes, they'd make perfect avatars hehe
Welcome to ALL NEWCOMERS have a wonderful time downloading/ posting/sharing infos/uploading. Im so excited more and more ppl are joining the forum Dancing

Go to my place
stephchan86

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 8:58 am    Post subject: Hello!I'm new!!! Reply with quote Back to top

hello everybody! I'm new,I'm a great fan of L'Arc-en-Ciel as well as j-rock and j-pop,I hope I can interact in this forum,byebye!.....Stephanie...... Wink
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
stephchan86

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hello! I think I posted something somewhere else,lol(don't really know how to use this Sweat ),so I'm trying here!Just wanted to introduce myself,I'm Stephanie and I love L'Arc-en-Ciel as well as j-rock and j-pop,so I hope to become friends with everyone here!,byebye! Wink
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Arisu

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hey TANG, are u from NY or are u just located in NY? cuz i was wondering, i heard there's a New York Kinokuniya Bookstore and a New York BookOff in NYC and i was wondering if u ever been there? if u have, is it true that they sell some L'Arc~en~Ciel and Hyde goods there? because if it is, then i'll have to go to NYC to buy some. poor me, i've been living in NY almost my whole life and i didn't know there was a Kinokuniya Bookstore down at NYC. Sweat well, i don't live in NY anymore. so oh well... Grumble

stephchan86 wrote:
hello everybody! I'm new,I'm a great fan of L'Arc-en-Ciel as well as j-rock and j-pop

welcome, stephchan86 to the forum. i'm sure u'll make lots of new Laruku friends here!

Last edited by Arisu on Mon Oct 24, 2005 9:15 am; edited 2 times in total
Akakage

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

We have a thread for Newbies to introduce themselves...(it's not supposed to be in this thread too.)

This is for introducing..

http://jdorama.com/viewtopic.2195.htm

This is for laruku thread

http://www.jdorama.com/viewtopic_3011.htm

Please read the guideline before making a thread.. Sweat

Anyway enjoy your stay Smile

merging..
stephchan86

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 9:19 am    Post subject: thanks! Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks for the directions!I was lost...lolbyebye! Rolly
fossilwater

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Arisu wrote:
hey TANG, are u from NY or are u just located in NY? cuz i was wondering, i heard there's a New York Kinokuniya Bookstore and a New York BookOff in NYC and i was wondering if u ever been there? if u have, is it true that they sell some L'Arc~en~Ciel and Hyde goods there? because if it is, then i'll have to go to NYC to buy some. poor me, i've been living in NY almost my whole life and i didn't know there was a Kinokuniya Bookstore down at NYC. Sweat well, i don't live in NY anymore. so oh well... Grumble

er hi! I go to NYC pretty often these days. I was at the kinokuniya last week and they just stocked some Awake albums. They were sold out of Hyde CDs, but I saw some before. Kinokuniya stocks mostly new stuff. At BookOff they have most of the older laruku albums but no solo stuff that I could find, but they have a much better selection of music than kinokuniya in general (but kinokuniya has a lot of magazines for your viewing pleasure Smile).
Rebecam

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Arisu wrote:
anybody have the Finale PV and Neo Universe PV . i'd be very happy if someone can upload them for me. Mr Green

i have only the neo universe PV ....

http://s38.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=38BM6HDS4AOZ32UWANTC7XVALL

Victory! Peace! bye

Last edited by Rebecam on Mon Oct 24, 2005 1:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
matsu66

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

pochipochi wrote:
MOFILE didn't like me either but luckily, I just checked and they had uploaded the file to YSI. Grabbing it now! Thanks so much for trying!!

Oh, thank goodness! I'm glad someone uploaded via YSI! (mofile hates me). Thanks pochi!

Quote:
I think he means formats like FLAC (Free Lossless Audio Codec). flac files are huge...like 20-30MB per song but the quality is supposedly better than mp3. But I rather just listen to the cd. Mr Green

Ah, thanks for the explanation! Sorry, Lord Edwood, I don't have those...

Quote:

Oh, looks funny! Looking forward to seeing this too, thanks!
Mr Green

stephchan86 wrote:
hello everybody! I'm new,I'm a great fan of L'Arc-en-Ciel as well as j-rock and j-pop,I hope I can interact in this forum,byebye!.....Stephanie...... Wink

Hi steph! Welcome to the forum! It's nice to meet you, hope you continue to post here Mr Green
stephchan86

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 11:54 am    Post subject: Can anybody tell me how? Reply with quote Back to top

Hello!I have some pictures of Hyde (haven't seen them posted here)but I don't know how to put them here,can anybody tell me how?thanks!
matsu66

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 12:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Can anybody tell me how? Reply with quote Back to top

stephchan86 wrote:
Hello!I have some pictures of Hyde (haven't seen them posted here)but I don't know how to put them here,can anybody tell me how?thanks!

Hi Steph!

To post a photo in the forum, first you need to upload your photos to a photo hosting website like www.photobucket.com. You can register there for a free account. Then you upload photos (I think it has to be less than 250 kB in size) to your account. You can also organize your photos into different albums by adding sub albums and then loading your pictures there.

After that, you select the photos you want to post by checking the box under the photo, and select the button "Generate HTML and IMG Code". You will then be taken to a page with many different codes. Copy and paste the code you want into your post.

Choose "IMG clickable thumbnails for message boards" if you want to post small version of the photos that people can click on and then get the larger image (this is how I normally do it).

If you choose "IMG images for message boards", the full size image will be posted in the forum.

Hope that helps! Good luck! Mr Green
nanagon

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kurokage wrote:
by the way, nanagon, thanks for the links and that flash too.. so cute!! can't i save those??

only for pasonally use, maybe it's OK. but if you want to use them on another site, you have to ask her if you can. you shouldn't sent them to another person, but you can tell the URL of her.
I'm not good at about copylight...

AI wrote:
I'm looking forward to talking to you on messenger anagon!!

Do you have MSN messenger account? (I don't have yahoo's)

mastu66 wrote:
for nanagon here is that pa pa pa puffy show with the additional part before the unheroric battle skit.

Thank you!! sweety.
I hope I can give you something as return sometimes...
I'll try to find out to make my old VCRs into degital data to share you!

TANG wrote:
o snap your avatar is the cd cover...its pretty cute

if you say my avatar is pretty cute, you'll find the prettiest guy in movies you can download in name of L'arc. Mr Green

pochipochi wrote:

I watched this tv show on tv last night! how fast you can get such movies!
it's so embarrassing as a Japanese to have such a stupid show. LOL
I was glad to see hyde's song as the NO.1 winner thouugh..

<b>stephchan86</b>
nice to meet you! glad you joined us!
suy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

please ...........

Last edited by suy on Mon Oct 24, 2005 1:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
suy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

somebody please upload this song below:

1.Trick-new wave of japanese heavy metal-
2.forbidden lover -hydeless version-
3.snow drop -hydeless version-
4.dive to blue -hydeless version-
5.winterfall -hydeless version-
6.kaze ni kienaide -backing track-
7.natsu no yuutsu -voiceless-

thanx be4 w00t! Mr Green Mr Green
pochipochi

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

HYDE - TOKYO FM�u���W�A�����~�e�b�hDX�v(2005.10.20)
http://s12.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=206YRZBJEYBHF18BBSCDXDR6NS

�̏�HOT�q�b�g10 [HYDE - COUNTDOWN]
http://s12.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=15S3YKARPD5QK2T3X2S14Y2G3X

nanagon wrote:
it's so embarrassing as a Japanese to have such a stupid show. LOL

I think its quite entertaining really, not that stupid at all. hehe

Grandpa Japan!
(some funny clip my friend sent me)
http://s12.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=397VY4ZDU0K5U04WCCYD7IG3S3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Japanese Entertainment Discussions All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 216, 217, 218 ... 773, 774, 775  Next
Page 217 of 775

Jump to: