jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Oguri Shun
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 246, 247, 248  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tInoltin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah..I agree.. Shun's getting a lot of attention now.. Especially after HYD..
He really deserves what he's getting right now... He's been in this industry for a long time... Now.. he's getting all this attention and we dont have to dig to get stuff of Shun...
AHh..this is great.. Omedetto to Shun~!! w00t!

Btw.. thanks for the scans! He looks great.......as always.. hehe
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
kalayaan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

shun is adorable Smile
i've nicknamed him my adorable little rabbit. ^______^

despite all temptations, im resisting the urge to download HYD episode 1. im waiting for the subbed versions. for now, i'll live on reviews and screencaps so, yoroshiku onegaishimasu!

hey, random question:
what part did he play in densha otoko? im planning to get that one too.
Jisatsu

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 3:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

thanks enen_shun[(b] for the scans ^^

[b]kalayaan
, Shun role in Densha Otoko is small, but yet the only few minutes he appears really woth it*lol*....

He is one of the foum users where Densha Otoko goes to have advice about his relationship with Hermes-san...

In each episode he appears like... 2 minutes or so.. He never talks...

That changes in epsiode 8... from epsiode 8 till 11 he appears a little more and talks since he has a side story ...

But even without shun the dorama is really good, I loved it.. So I recomend that you get it...

And it's a really nice feeling that people starts to notive him more and more... I think that neighbour #13 and HYD are making a lot in his career...

ryce I will upload the special in some days^^... I have to watch it before XDDDDDD

And... *puts puppy eyes* I'm uploading the web now... making some changes.. so now is the right moment to add stuff... so.. anybody has scans that are willing to donate to the web? ...
and better yet.. translations?..
*more puppy eyes*.... Puppy Dog Eyes Puppy Dog Eyes

xDDDD

And anyboy here ordered the speical edition box of Neighbour #13?... I did^_^!... It comes with an extra dvd and a figure...
And well I can end withthe nakamura-kun figure.. or SHUN figure Fingers crossed ...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
baybeehxsleepi

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

enen_shun wrote:
Shun pics from POPOLO (Dec 2005)

it's a incredible to start seeing Shun on all kinds of mags ~
which was sooo difficult in the past ~~ Rolly

and it's an indescribable feeling that i don't have to push the thread up anymore ...
cuz it'll be in the first page by itself now ~ hahaz ~~ hehe

tahnsk for the scans you see hte funny side of him
enen_shun

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Jisatsu wrote:
And... *puts puppy eyes* I'm uploading the web now... making some changes.. so now is the right moment to add stuff... so.. anybody has scans that are willing to donate to the web? ...
and better yet.. translations?..
*more puppy eyes*.... Puppy Dog Eyes Puppy Dog Eyes

Jisatsu , i've sent some Shun JUNON scans to your email ...
not very sure whether u have them already or not ..
but i've scanned it anyway .. heez ~~ Mr Green

and yup yup *nods nods* ~~
"Densha Otoko" is great !!! Shun looks sooo kakkoii in it !!!
really nice storyline ~~ Thumbsup

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

If you guys havent already seen, the SARS fansub version of HanaDan is out at D-Addicts Dancing Here it is
chinita18

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

haven't seen episode 2 of HYD but most of the reactions I've read at HYD thread...they don't like SHun's acting...well for me he gave justice to the role...I love him...his smile...everything...plus the mysterious and silent look...
Rinrin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I just saw an article on Shun's new movie "Waters", in which he plays a host. Looks like an interesting movie, and there are quite a few good looking guys in the movie too! Naughty

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

enen! I think you have influenced me largely about Oguri Shun. I didn't really fancy him in Stand up! but he looks sooo gorgeous and kakkoii in hana yori dango! Nice... Mr Green
ogushun

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

oguri shun is so cute^^ luv him to bits<3would anyone be able to upload episode 2 of hanayori dango to their clubbox?pretty plz* thankuxx
AjiKan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 6:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i found these links in the ARASHI thread, i take no responsibility in uploading them, i am just simply passing the links to others, i hope thats okay.

On Zupload
arwenna wrote:

i've posted this on the HYD thread but since my beloved Jun is in HYD, i'm posting it here too!!

dozo, HYD-ep2 raw for all of you who can't BT or CB.

http://z23.zupload.com/download.php?file=getfile&filepath=1149

i just love this episode!!!

Clubbox, under Hana Yori Dango
onigeek- wrote:

ust a short announcement for a new clubbox i set up mainly for arashi files sharing (the aim is to get gold status obviously, so that the files will never expire

http://clubbox.co.kr/sharearashi
AjiKan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 6:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sorry for the double post. But i was just at the HanaDan website, and theres a new "Ogu-Look" posted up! I haven't seen the second episode yet, so i havent seen the new look in action, but here it is.

His message was: �������ł���ˁi�΁j�B
Sugoi desu yo ne [warau]
It's awesome ya? [laughs]

Cmon people! post! i feel so lonely posting here all by myself...
dana

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hello everyone !!!i'm kinda new in this thread cause this is my first post here w00t! even if i like Shun from a long time Beaten

i just finished watching the 2 episods of Hana yori dango and i just think that he's a great actor cause he plays the role really well!!I hope that he'll get the interest that he deserve after these series Victory! Peace!
shorty-gal

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 8:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hello everyone. wow shun has his own thread? i didnt know that... but i guess im just a little bit slow with these things. first saw Shun in GTO... dats when i first noticed him. all i can say is he changed a LOT from GTO. i really like all his drama so far. well atleast all of the ones i've seen him in. well anyways. i'm really liking hana yori dango right now. even tho they changed and crammed a lot of the things together. i think shun is doing a pretty good job on his character rui. i didnt think he would fit the part but after watching it... he's doing great.
enen_shun

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

@shorty-gal & dana : welcome to this thread ~~ i'm enen !!
enjoy your stay here !! and post more !!! Mr Green

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

AjiKan wrote:
Sorry for the double post. But i was just at the HanaDan website, and theres a new "Ogu-Look" posted up! I haven't seen the second episode yet, so i havent seen the new look in action, but here it is.

His message was: �������ł���ˁi�΁j�B
Sugoi desu yo ne [warau]
It's awesome ya? [laughs]

Cmon people! post! i feel so lonely posting here all by myself...

yeh i watched episode 2 alrady and Shun looks so hott in that ep!!! i like his smile as always =]
Jisatsu

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 5:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

welcome to the new people to this thread^_^!!!!

more people loving shun~~~!!!...

BUY ... I'm so excited and hyper right now.. I can't be coherent!!!!!

because...

In love In love In love

THEY ARE SO CUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE!!!!!!

In love In love In love

KAWAII!!!!

In love In love In love

*hugs shun and mari*

In love In love In love

I was dying to see some photos like this one^_^!

In love In love In love

RABU RABU RABU!!!!

In love In love In love

(photo found at: http://www.jpop.com/jforum/index.php )
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Sleepyasian

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 6:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

awww that picture of them is sooo cute~
Chokoreto_Gal

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 6:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

huaaa.....i already watched HYD ep 1 and 2...it sooo GOOD!!! love it soo much!

btw, i read in this one STOOPID articles:
http://newpaper.asia1.com.sg/show/story/0,4136,96830,00.html

it says something about Oguri-sama: "He is not that handsome and he can't pull off that brooding dreamer look." Shocked

WTF?????? Grumble is the writer crazy or just plainly stoopid???? [need an extra HUGE glasses for her...] OGURI SHUN IS simply GORGEOUS!!! and the acting talent is waaaaayyy beyond the person in taiwan version...

all of the cast in HYD are much BETTER!!! in terms of acting and faces...right???
enen_shun

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

thanks Jisatsu for the posting the pic here ~~
i just simply LURVE seeing them together !!!!!!!
omg omg ~~ they're soooo kawaii together ~~~ w00t! Smitten

@Chokoreto_Gal : well since the author of Hana Yori Dango she herself already said that Shun fits into Rui's character ... i believe we don't have to care abt the other stupid comments .. haha .. the author would know it best who fits into her character .. so take it easy ya ? Mr Green

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 246, 247, 248  Next
Page 29 of 248

Jump to: