jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Satorare

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
salsayanni

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2003 10:37 pm    Post subject: Satorare Reply with quote Back to top

For those who miss it there's still the repeat at 11.00 pm over at Channel 19 Astro !

This drama is really awecsome ! love the ending Applaud

I love the interview with the stars at the end of this drama ...NICE !

ok I am going to watch it again Bleah
lovelessemotion

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2003 7:17 am    Post subject: does any 1 look at the topic of a reply? Reply with quote Back to top

hey i've seen this drama they aired it here in CALI a while back...(but i didn't tape it..BAKA BAKA desu ne!) yeah the eniding is good.. Tsuruta Mayu is very pretty for her age.... she's a great actor!

*SPOLIER* when he finds out that every1 can hear his thoughts...and how his mom has cancer....... BTW is his mom gonna die!? that's sad! .......I WISH I HAD TAPED IT!

BTW is that JOE Odagiri ....is he a foreigner?....and what's the title of his drama whith yukie nakama? they aired that 1 also...but i dun what its called!
lil gaea

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2003 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i've watched it yesterday...whoaa!!! Applaud love the ending... i'm going to watch it again i didn't go to school b'coz of that tho... Wink after this they gonna air sky high.
owh n the drama odaigiri wit nakama yukie if i not mistaken the title is kao...
belmont_a

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2003 7:42 pm    Post subject: satorare Reply with quote Back to top

the soundtrack of this dorama is superb. Get it here. ^^
http://s90.tku.edu.tw/~490196119/glay_-_aitai_kimochi.mp3
Michi

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2003 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

thnx for sharing Mr Green
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
belmont_a

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2003 6:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

not really, considering all the helps I got when I was trying to find dorama's soundtracks. Mr Green
Uchiha Potato

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2003 7:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yes this is one of my favorite dramas and soundtracks ^_^
SYILA78

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 11:02 am    Post subject: SATORARE / NARUNI JDRAMA Reply with quote Back to top

Hi! minna,

Rolly have u watch satorare ? what do u think of this jdrama ?
synopsis:A young, good-hearted doctor Kenichi (Joe) suffers from a rare syndrome whereby his feelings cannot be hidden => such people are known as "satorare" and their well-being come under special government protection.

As all the young doctor's thoughts/feelings are always heard by hospital colleagues, this creates much inconvenience to them and they try to drive him away. In steps a beautiful female doctor (Mayu) who tries to shield him from the cruel reality of his uniqueness. Naturally, they end up falling for each other.

like the way odagiri joe (kenichi) Smitten act in this drama, he got chemistry with the actress starring tsuruta mayu. Victory! Peace!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i've watched it!! yippee it's really a great drama... the story line=great! Mr Green i like this drama very much... Wink
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
sallychang

Location: half across the universe and 0.0005 seconds from my hubby matsu jun

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

definitely a good series... i wanna date a satorare.. maybe it will help in knowing their thought is.. he's so funny and he's really a good actor joe odagiri i mean.. in Kao, he act as different character and he's really good..
when he operated his mom and later on knew that the cancer is still there, he was so sad.. later on when he;s crying on rooftop, that scene make me cried ti.. maybe i'm a soft hearted person...

Satorare is a nice drama...
dochira

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

sallychang wrote:
definitely a good series... i wanna date a satorare.. maybe it will help in knowing their thought is..

I don't know if you really want that. Remember, everyone can hear his thoughts, not just you. Smile
Maine

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

im waiting to get home to watch that!!! thank goodness i have the vcd so i can slowly enjoy joe's great acting.
Squall_Ryuji

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Maine wrote:
im waiting to get home to watch that!!! thank goodness i have the vcd so i can slowly enjoy joe's great acting.

Hey can tell me where u bought the VCD ? I still havent seen this drama but juz cant stop watching the trailer Puppy Dog Eyes Joe's really cute Puppy Dog Eyes I've juz on my laptop for months to download the drama by bittorent but there's no seeded Shameful Cry if anyone got the drama pls seed 4 me, thanx u alot Bow
SYILA78

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Maine wrote:

YUP, JOE ACTING IN THIS DRAMA IS REALLY SUPERB Victory! Peace!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

My Review: 8/10

Satorare, for me, was one of those dramas that I became instantly addicted to. So much so, that I watched the entire thing in one night. The qualities that attracted me were the interesting and unique plot, and the cast.

The storyline is rather silly, but because it was different it was highly entertaining. I liked the concept and how it made me wonder what I would do if I was a Satorare. I also liked how it opened up a lot of comedic opportunities and also a lot of cute interactions between those around the Satorare. There were a lot of glitches in the plot and at the end I found the last two episodes a bit repetitive and over the top (i.e. the entire situation with the mother). However, the corny ending aside, I still enjoyed the drama emensly.

There�fs not much I can say about Odagiri Joe except that he�fs absolutely brilliant. He really gives himself 100% to all his roles and this one was no exception. This was my first drama with Tsuruta Mayu and she really left an impression on me. She isn�ft, in my opinion, a strong beauty. But she was great in this role and she has a quality about her that really draws you in.

If you�fre looking for a light, romantic-ish drama that will make you laugh out loud, than I would recommend Satorare.

Wanna trade? My Drama List (UPDATED: July, 2013)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
adylma

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ohh I really like this dorama, have watched it 3 times! I rarely watch a dorama even twice! But seriously.. it's not healthy for me.. makes you wonder if people can read your thought hahah! Sometimes in the lectures I think things like hm I wonder what my lecturer would look naked, you know things like that to see if he gets bothered and nervious.. or stop talking or other people start laughing, to see if they can read my thoguht hehe hehe hehe

No but really.. it's such a good dorama Mr Green

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: