jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
What dramas are you currently watching?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 141, 142, 143 ... 1373, 1374, 1375  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
chocochip+cookie

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 5:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'd love to continue watching Strawberry on the shortcake 3+
but I can't download all the episodes at the same time
space ga motte inai;_;
does anyone here knows where to download the episodes seperatedly?
don't care if its RAW or w/subtitel
back to topic:^^
just finished star no koi and now I'm watching Ace wo nerae &hana yori dango
shin2

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 8:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Just finished watching Double Kitchen, a 1993 series about mother-in-law/daughter-in-law conflict. The plot is pretty banal--no surprise since this conflict has been presented so many times in Japanese dorama and film. What makes this series pretty enjoyable are the performances of Tomoko Yamaguchi and Yoko Nogiwa; they are excellent as usual. Veteran actor Shiro Ito is also good as the sympathetic father-in-law, and Shiro Sano has some funny moments as the hapless brother-in-law. One interesting scene (at least for me) was when Yamaguchi spoke several lines of English and sounded like she was fairly fluent. The script was written by Yumie Nishiogi, who also penned Sweet Home, which also starred Yamaguchi and Nogiwa. Now that was a superb dorama.
Eve

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Geezer wrote:
Hmmm. Pretty harsh re: "Hero". Especially since I rather enjoyed it.

I guess I'll have to watch it again to find all that badness.

I liked HEro.
It was fun even if it wasnt his best. Thumbsup

Check out my drama trade list: OMG http://www.freewebs.com/evendrama/
K.T.Tran

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 6:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Watching Orange Days. Just finished the 1st Ep and so far its incredibly good Mr Green

I'm really amazed as to how Tsumabuki Satoshi can use sign language along with Shibasaki Kou and the other two girls. SUGOI!!! Applaud Applaud
OH and Shibasaki Kou is HOT!!! though.....her smoking was a let down Shameful Cry
Also, I like the cast Mr Green
Can someone tell me who Yamada Yu plays in this drama....I haven't figured it out...is she playing as Tsumabuki's little sister or Narimiya Hiroki's little sister???

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 7:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

K.T.Tran wrote:
Watching Orange Days. Just finished the 1st Ep and so far its incredibly good Mr Green

I'm really amazed as to how Tsumabuki Satoshi can use sign language along with Shibasaki Kou and the other two girls. SUGOI!!! Applaud Applaud
OH and Shibasaki Kou is HOT!!! though.....her smoking was a let down Shameful Cry
Also, I like the cast Mr Green
Can someone tell me who Yamada Yu plays in this drama....I haven't figured it out...is she playing as Tsumabuki's little sister or Narimiya Hiroki's little sister???

Yu Yamada play's the girl (Tsumabuki-is that his name in the series?)Hiroki's seeing. You will notice her right away maybe in the second ep or so...but she doesn't have a big part in the series.
K.T.Tran

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 7:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

qilver wrote:

Yu Yamada play's the girl (Tsumabuki-is that his name in the series?)Hiroki's seeing. You will notice her right away maybe in the second ep or so...but she doesn't have a big part in the series.

Thanks for the answer Q Bow Bow Bow
I don't really know how Yamada looks like...but I'll soon find out w00t! Dancing

Tsumabuki is the actors name Mr Green

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 8:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

K.T.Tran wrote:

Thanks for the answer Q Bow Bow Bow
I don't really know how Yamada looks like...but I'll soon find out w00t! Dancing

Tsumabuki is the actors name Mr Green

good thing you know how she looks like now. I am finding out and discovering new actresses and new dramas all the time, some older, but mostly newer ones.

currently d/l'ing Love Generation, and older one from '97.
looking into some more recent ones to d/l as well..... Bonk
Tu_triky

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

qilver wrote:

good thing you know how she looks like now. I am finding out and discovering new actresses and new dramas all the time, some older, but mostly newer ones.

currently d/l'ing Love Generation, and older one from '97.
looking into some more recent ones to d/l as well..... Bonk

one of the first few dramas i ever watched.....and i watched it way back then too....still think it's one of the greats after watching a fair bit of dramas.
Eve

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Tu_triky wrote:

one of the first few dramas i ever watched.....and i watched it way back then too....still think it's one of the greats after watching a fair bit of dramas.

It certainly is. Its stayed in my top ten all along.
KimuTaku has been in some really fantastic dramas.
Tonight Im about midway through Slow Dance.
Marvelous. In love They are all dear.

But Fujiki Naohito makes me catch my breath. Smitten yippee

Think Im going to watch H2 next.

Tu_triky

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Eve wrote:

It certainly is. Its stayed in my top ten all along.
KimuTaku has been in some really fantastic dramas.
Tonight Im about midway through Slow Dance.
Marvelous. In love They are all dear.

But Fujiki Naohito makes me catch my breath. Smitten yippee

Think Im going to watch H2 next.

that drama was unbelievably infectious! one of the few treasured shows that really gave me that giddy sense of excitement about watching the next episode and the next.....etc, etc. and the fact that i watched it sooo long ago causes me to wax a bit nostalgic.

HONESTLY i was just sittin' here a minute thinkin' about kimura takuya's dramas.....that cat is truly the KING....i doubt there will ever be another like him in japanese entertainment history. kinda like michael jordan to basketball. undisputed dominance....
Eve

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Tu_triky wrote:

that drama was unbelievably infectious! one of the few treasured shows that really gave me that giddy sense of excitement about watching the next episode and the next.....etc, etc. and the fact that i watched it sooo long ago causes me to wax a bit nostalgic.

I was just thinking I needed to see it again.
I remember sitting with a smile pasted on my face for the entire series.

Tu_triky wrote:
HONESTLY i was just sittin' here a minute thinkin' about kimura takuya's dramas.....that cat is truly the KING....i doubt there will ever be another like him in japanese entertainment history. kinda like michael jordan to basketball. undisputed dominance....

It funny but I was just thinking that when I saw your comments about Love Generation. Thumbsup
Kimu Taku is the King of Kings. Victory! Peace! Victory! Peace!
Six of the top ten dramas he stars in. Phenomenal.
He really is in a class of his own. As much as I like various other actors, no one has his consistency or appeal/charisma that goes beyond gender.

Still watching Slow Dance. H2 will wait for another night. Big Grin

Tu_triky

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Eve wrote:

It funny but I was just thinking that when I saw your comments about Love Generation. Thumbsup
Kimu Taku is the King of Kings. Victory! Peace! Victory! Peace!
Six of the top ten dramas he stars in. Phenomenal.
He really is in a class of his own. As much as I like various other actors, no one has his consistency or appeal/charisma that goes beyond gender.

how well said. your praise is so appropo. Smile Applaud
Tu_triky

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

K.T.Tran wrote:

I'm really amazed as to how Tsumabuki Satoshi can use sign language along with Shibasaki Kou and the other two girls. SUGOI!!!

now here's a drama we can wholeheartedly agree about...savor it...it's quite fantastic!
DictionnaireJaponais

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

����ɂ��́B
���͍ŋ߁u�S�œ��L�v�Ɓu�Ԃ��c�q�v�����Ă��܂��B�u�S�œ��L�v�͂������ʔ����ł��傤�B�u�Ԃ��c�q�v�͂܂��܂����ȁB

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DictionnaireJaponais wrote:
����ɂ��́B
���͍ŋ߁u�S�œ��L�v�Ɓu�Ԃ��c�q�v�����Ă��܂��B�u�S�œ��L�v�͂������ʔ����ł��傤�B�u�Ԃ��c�q�v�͂܂��܂����ȁB

Can you post in English as well? Then some of us can share it. Thumbsup

DictionnaireJaponais

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:
Can you post in English as well? Then some of us can share it.

�p��͉���߂��āA�p���������ł���B
My english is worth than my japanese, that's why I would prefer whrite in japanese...
I was just saying that I was waching "oniyome nikki" and "hana yori dango". the first one is very pleasant and funny, but the second one, "hana", is not very interresting... I never read the manga so I can't compare with it. Anyway I don't like that much the story. But "Oniyome" is a very good one. But maybe most of you are too young to could appreciate that kind of drama. If you are not married, or not living for a long time with someone, you may not like it. Me, I do.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DictionnaireJaponais wrote:
Quote:
Can you post in English as well? Then some of us can share it.

�p��͉���߂��āA�p���������ł���B
My english is worth than my japanese, that's why I would prefer whrite in japanese...
I was just saying that I was waching "oniyome nikki" and "hana yori dango". the first one is very pleasant and funny, but the second one, "hana", is not very interresting... I never read the manga so I can't compare with it. Anyway I don't like that much the story. But "Oniyome" is a very good one. But maybe most of you are too young to could appreciate that kind of drama. If you are not married, or not living for a long time with someone, you may not like it. Me, I do.

Thanx!
Thanx for the review in English. I think your English is good. I only speak ENglish and a little Spanish, and appreciate people who can speak or read in more than one language.
I'll have to check out Oni Yome. I lived with someone for 22 years so Im curious about your review. Wink

lilyella

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i'm currently watching Nobuta Wo Produce, Hana Yori Dango and Itsumo Futari De.
makky

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

currently watching "asunaru hakusho". while watching...i noticed that the story is similar to a chinese drama "tomorrow".

which is the original... Shake Head
Eve

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 3:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Just about to watch the final episode of Slow Dance.

Wow! So romantic. Smitten

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 141, 142, 143 ... 1373, 1374, 1375  Next
Page 142 of 1375

Jump to: