jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Gokusen Series (1, 2, etc.)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 90, 91, 92  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bmwracer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

HeavenlyxLegend wrote:
A third season would be too repetitive. I mean, 2nd season was already repetitive. Seems tireless in a way.

You mean tiresome. Wink
Hayato

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

excuse me..
can someone post me kizuna's lyric in japanese(not romanji)?
tq..
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
jep

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

wa... I have watch finish the show. Its great!! Dancing
At 1st I was feeling a little sad for her when all her kawaii student graduate, leaving her behind feeling lonely. Then the super ending had her another job with that discipline master with her. Its really funny to know that the 2 of them are like fated to be together as colleagues I mean Naughty
jep

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

actually I would like a 3rd season but tis time round teaching all girl school or mix, instead all boy school. I'm sure it will b pretty interesting Naughty
aibakaneko

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 2:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Gokusen 3? Reply with quote Back to top

pikanchi_double wrote:
Hey minna-san!
I have one question for all fans of the drama GOKUSEN.
There is the 3rd Gokusen? i have not finish to watch the second season but i`ve already want to know if Shin Sawada ( i hopeee) will come back.
Thanks for any answer and excuse my bad english ^^```

EHHHHHHHHHH!?!?!?!?!?!/ HONTONI!?!??!? HOPefully.. cuz in the end of the first one.. he said he's #4! hahahahaha.. I LOVE HIM!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Tu_triky

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

jep wrote:
actually I would like a 3rd season but tis time round teaching all girl school or mix, instead all boy school. I'm sure it will b pretty interesting Naughty

i'm actually wating for the gokusen prequel....when all guys are still in diapers and it shows them watching crayon shin chan and how it has a diabolical influence turning them into corrupted high schoolers later on in life.
aibakaneko

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

me so obsess with Gokusen now! After finishing the first season.. *sigh with aws* So obsess.. can't wait to watch the second.. i heard there's a lot of cute guys in there right>?? so far i still like the firs tone better... SHIN's the BEST! i watched him in Kimi Wa Petto.. he's pretty good in it also.. and there's Hana Yori Dango.. *sigh* So much Jun goodness! *eyes sparkles*
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
teru_teru_bouzu

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

aibakaneko wrote:
me so obsess with Gokusen now! After finishing the first season.. *sigh with aws* So obsess.. can't wait to watch the second.. i heard there's a lot of cute guys in there right>?? so far i still like the firs tone better... SHIN's the BEST! i watched him in Kimi Wa Petto.. he's pretty good in it also.. and there's Hana Yori Dango.. *sigh* So much Jun goodness! *eyes sparkles*

Oh yeah.. there are ALOT of CUTE guys in Gokusen 2......haha

Especially Jin............ muah.... He's just so adorably cute in the story....

Haha.. Then again I guess we 5 really hot guys.. How can this show not have the highest rating in NTV history right.....haha
aibakaneko

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

teru_teru_bouzu wrote:

Oh yeah.. there are ALOT of CUTE guys in Gokusen 2......haha

Especially Jin............ muah.... He's just so adorably cute in the story....

Haha.. Then again I guess we 5 really hot guys.. How can this show not have the highest rating in NTV history right.....haha

ahhaha.. man.. i wish they have a show where they rather all the hot guys together in one place.. *ehem* i think this is why i like Gokusen the best.. lol. Buncha guys punching down other guys.. Whoooo... cute one too! ahhahahaha
teru_teru_bouzu

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

aibakaneko wrote:

ahhaha.. man.. i wish they have a show where they rather all the hot guys together in one place.. *ehem* i think this is why i like Gokusen the best.. lol. Buncha guys punching down other guys.. Whoooo... cute one too! ahhahahaha

buhahha.. I think if they put all the hot guys in one drama.. Those rating will go off the chart....haha... The highest in the history of TV...*lol

Actually I saw G2 first (cause of Jin and Kame), but I've recently started watching G1... It's really good.... But the story of G2 greatly mirrors the plot line in G1.......
krim

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Tu_triky wrote:

i'm actually wating for the gokusen prequel....when all guys are still in diapers and it shows them watching crayon shin chan and how it has a diabolical influence turning them into corrupted high schoolers later on in life.

Yeah, but one of the kids will still have money problems in the first episode and none of them will trust anyone not wearing diapers. Then in episode 3, they'll battle toddlers from a rival kindergarden and yankumi will have to save the kids from being hit over the head with rattlers and pacifiers.
makky

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

just having a copy of gokusen 2 (with esub)...cant wait to watch it...gokusen 1 influenced me...and of course knowing that akame were on this series also...
bmwracer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 4:10 am    Post subject: Re: Gokusen 3? Reply with quote Back to top

aibakaneko wrote:
EHHHHHHHHHH!?!?!?!?!?!/ HONTONI!?!??!? HOPefully.. cuz in the end of the first one.. he said he's #4! hahahahaha.. I LOVE HIM!

Yow, someone needs a cold shower. Wink
Tu_triky

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 4:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

krim wrote:

Yeah, but one of the kids will still have money problems in the first episode and none of them will trust anyone not wearing diapers. Then in episode 3, they'll battle toddlers from a rival kindergarden and yankumi will have to save the kids from being hit over the head with rattlers and pacifiers.

and then one of the kids chokes on a teru teru bozu and yankumi has to kick him in the nuts to cauuse him to cough it up so he doesn't asphixyate
K.T.Tran

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 5:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Tu_triky wrote:

and then one of the kids chokes on a teru teru bozu and yankumi has to kick him in the nuts to cauuse him to cough it up so he doesn't asphixyate

rofl rofl rofl
I would laugh so hard if I saw this rofl rofl

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 8:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

teru_teru_bouzu wrote:

buhahha.. I think if they put all the hot guys in one drama.. Those rating will go off the chart....haha... The highest in the history of TV...*lol

Actually I saw G2 first (cause of Jin and Kame), but I've recently started watching G1... It's really good.... But the story of G2 greatly mirrors the plot line in G1.......

yeah.. i just scanned trhough the first episode of G2. and it's kinda some what similar.. ahhahahaha... so... so far it hasn't beat g1 yet. for me anywayz. lol
Akasaka Hiker

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Luthiel no Edge wrote:
I have a question for Gokusen hardcore fans :

WHEN exactly was the film? And where? How long?

Is the manga worth buying?

Sawada's pink hairs are flashy. ^^

Was there a movie ? Shocked I only know that there's supposed to be a manga and an anime series.
MixxDreamer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Luthiel no Edge wrote:
I have no intention of siding with Blood_Berry but he/she doesn't seem to be aware of avatar-sizing
he/she should be aware, it says next to the avatar limits, highlighted in yellow..on your profile Wink

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

bmwracer wrote:

Is that supposed to be English? Head Scratch Beaten Sweat

dat's pidgen brah.
aibakaneko

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Gokusen gokusen! I'm still obsess with Gokusen... *me start dancing around chanting Gokusen* w00t!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 90, 91, 92  Next
Page 41 of 92

Jump to: