jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
What dramas are you currently watching?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 142, 143, 144 ... 1373, 1374, 1375  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sHa[D]oW

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 7:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DictionnaireJaponais wrote:
Quote:
Can you post in English as well? Then some of us can share it.

�p��͉���߂��āA�p���������ł���B
My english is worth than my japanese, that's why I would prefer whrite in japanese...
I was just saying that I was waching "oniyome nikki" and "hana yori dango". the first one is very pleasant and funny, but the second one, "hana", is not very interresting... I never read the manga so I can't compare with it. Anyway I don't like that much the story. But "Oniyome" is a very good one. But maybe most of you are too young to could appreciate that kind of drama. If you are not married, or not living for a long time with someone, you may not like it. Me, I do.

ur english isn't bad, infact besides that first sentence, everything else seems fine. English isn't my best eaither (chinese, french than english) but i still use it a lot.

anyways i just recently finished Good Luck!! and Battle Royale I and II (not really a series but still). I plan on starting Gokusen and finishing GTO.
Eve

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

FInished SLOW DANCE.

Dont miss it!!! Thumbsup

Great!
--------------straight across the board!--------
cleanup cleanup cleanup cleanup yippee yippee

Am checking out the Korean drama, Mr. Duke. Quite interesting.

Check out my drama trade list: OMG http://www.freewebs.com/evendrama/

Last edited by Eve on Wed Nov 09, 2005 8:59 am; edited 1 time in total
qilver

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 8:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Eve wrote:
FInished SLOW DANCE.

Dont miss it!!! Thumbsup

Great!
--------------straight across the board!--------
cleanup cleanup cleanup cleanup yippee yippee

cool, it is on my list of dramas to watch, and since i got it now d/l'ed and saved on my hd/dvd, defintely going to watch it soon.
hope Ace wo Narae gets subb'd for the rest of the series eps 5-till the end., d/l'ing Pride and thinking of a few more like summer snow next. Bonk
Eve

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

qilver wrote:
hope Ace wo Narae gets subb'd for the rest of the series eps 5-till the end.

They only subbed the anime thru episode 4 too. Shameful Cry Shameful Cry

dochira

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Eve wrote:

They only subbed the anime thru episode 4 too. Shameful Cry Shameful Cry

Ace no Nerae will be finished. I know it.
KouSeiya315

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

makky wrote:
currently watching "asunaru hakusho". while watching...i noticed that the story is similar to a chinese drama "tomorrow".

which is the original... Shake Head

Well, I think the story was Japanese (was it a manga?). Tomorrow came out in Taiwan in recent years. Asunaro Hakusho was from 1993, I believe.
Tu_triky

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

KouSeiya315 wrote:

Well, I think the story was Japanese (was it a manga?). Tomorrow came out in Taiwan in recent years. Asunaro Hakusho was from 1993, I believe.

yup that's old skool...i have that on VHS.
misato-chan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Currently watching Pride...waiting for Tokyo Love Story and Ace wa Nerae to d/l.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

dochira wrote:

Ace no Nerae will be finished. I know it.

Really? How excellent! yippee yippee
I adore sports dramas. Its because Im simple. Twisted

SuddenDrama

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm juggling 4 J-dramas and 1 Chinese one right now:

HYD
1 Litre
Kiken na Aneki
Chakushin Ari
It Started With a Kiss

Sweat

Quite frankly, this is all the TV I watch every week, period. The most American TV I watch is parts of Sportscenter and the news.
DougFunnieee

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm watching Pride right now. Four more episodes to go!
makky

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

KouSeiya315 wrote:

sou ka. thanks for the info... Mr Green
makky

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Tu_triky wrote:

yup that's old skool...i have that on VHS.

VHS? that was really old. no wonder kimutaku was so young in this drama. is he a member of SMAP already when he did this?
Eve

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 5:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

makky wrote:

VHS? that was really old.

rofl Not necessarily that old.
Some people still actually use tapes. Wink

makky wrote:
no wonder kimutaku was so young in this drama. is he a member of SMAP already when he did this?

And here's your answer from the Wikipedia Big Grin :

SMAP was first formed in 1988, though their debut single came in 1991. SMAP officially stands for the English words "Sports and Music Assemble People". SMAP originally consisted of the current five members plus Katsuyuki Mori (�X ���s) who left in May 1996 to pursue a career in auto racing.

SMAP was started as an idol group by the famous "Johnny & Associates Inc.", a conglomerate known for its "cute boys only" policy. The SMAP members met each other in 1987 and were called "Skate Boys." They were backup dancers for Hikari Genji (��GENJI), which was a popular idol group at the time. In 1988, they formed SMAP. Nakai, the oldest, became the group's leader. Their debut in 1991, in a time when there weren't many music programs, was not immediately successful. SMAP's popularity was the worst among the Johnny's groups. Since SMAP was so unsuccessful, Nakai asked Johnny's office to let SMAP to have a variety program in order to make people laugh with their unique personalities.
The program was called "I love SMAP." Through this program, SMAP slowly gained popularity. 1993 was a year of opportunities for SMAP. They had a hit single, and SMAP member Takuya Kimura was in a dorama called 'Asunaro Hakusho," in which he played Osamu Toride, a shy cute boy. Asunaro was a big hit and Kimura's popularity soared. At the same time, SMAP also provided the opening ("Egao no GENKI") and ending songs for the anime Hime-chan's Ribbon, and Tsuyoshi Kusanagi appeared in multiple episodes both as himself as the voice of a regular character.

Just started Motokare. Seems like it will be a quiet slow paced story. But I like that. Thumbsup

K.T.Tran

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Just watched Ep 18 of Kinpachi Sensei 6.
Got left at a cliff hanger Shameful Cry

Good thing this drama stays good from beginning to where it is now. Each Ep is fun to watch. I like how they show the problems of the students one after another and how they deal with it and how Kinpachi tries to help them out.

Like how Aya playing as Nao got into a fight with Mitchi (the gay guy student) Fight was awesome....it should continue in the beginning of Ep 19, but I won't know yet, haven't finished dling 19....couldn't get connected to seeder Shameful Cry

I wanna know what will happen next Beaten

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

K.T.Tran wrote:
Just watched Ep 18 of Kinpachi Sensei 6.
Got left at a cliff hanger Shameful Cry

Good thing this drama stays good from beginning to where it is now. Each Ep is fun to watch. I like how they show the problems of the students one after another and how they deal with it and how Kinpachi tries to help them out.

Like how Aya playing as Nao got into a fight with Mitchi (the gay guy student) Fight was awesome....it should continue in the beginning of Ep 19, but I won't know yet, haven't finished dling 19....couldn't get connected to seeder Shameful Cry

I wanna know what will happen next Beaten

OTSUKARE RISU!

i'm watching Strawberry on Sexcake (also known as "I wanna F*ck") right now....it's kinda weird and I'm somewhat jaded with all these I love my teacher subplots...it's getting hella tired.....hmm....the characters in the show all seem off one, yo....

i like rina uchiyama's character...she has a really disarming smile and a FRESH lookin' face. maybe cuz she's a bit younger here given the show is from 2001...Kyoko Fukada is always cute but her acting is whackish tho....something compelling about this show though....
Eve

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hanging in there with Motokare. On ep 4.
And Im not a big Rina nor Hirosue fan.
But the story is appealing.
I like the way the characters try hard and do their best.
Makes me feel good. Big Grin

Tu_triky

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Eve wrote:
Hanging in there with Motokare. On ep 4.

As Richard Gere once said while guest starring on SMAP's variety show, SMAPxSMAP (although he said it about food, not a drama):

"Not my favorite"
K.T.Tran

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Tu_triky wrote:

OTSUKARE RISU!

i'm watching Strawberry on Sexcake (also known as "I wanna F*ck") right now....it's kinda weird and I'm somewhat jaded with all these I love my teacher subplots...it's getting hella tired.....hmm....the characters in the show all seem off one, yo....

i like rina uchiyama's character...she has a really disarming smile and a FRESH lookin' face. maybe cuz she's a bit younger here given the show is from 2001...Kyoko Fukada is always cute but her acting is whackish tho....something compelling about this show though....

Otsukare Risu hehe

Yea that drama was a tad bit odd....the cast did a good job in making me think the drama was odd.
Yea, the student loving teacher thing is getting a bit old now. Don't want to see another one anytime soon Shake Head

Rina's character was the only normal one i think Mr Green
I thought she did a good job acting in this drama. Can't really say she a great actress, since this is the only one I saw with her in it.

Agreed Kyoko was cute in it. I think her acting is whackish do to her character. What I remember most was when she tried to put on that blank stare. That was cute Mr Green

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

K.T.Tran wrote:

Otsukare Risu hehe

hehe
K.T.Tran wrote:

Yea that drama was a tad bit odd....the cast did a good job in making me think the drama was odd.

oi! yeah....odd is a good adjective to use.
K.T.Tran wrote:

Yea, the student loving teacher thing is getting a bit old now. Don't want to see another one anytime soon Shake Head

fo' real, huh? preach on mah brutha!

K.T.Tran wrote:

Rina's character was the only normal one i think Mr Green
I thought she did a good job acting in this drama. Can't really say she a great actress, since this is the only one I saw with her in it.

perhaps that explains my singular affinity for her character on this show.
yeah i've only seen her in moto kare and good luck prior to this show....

K.T.Tran wrote:

Agreed Kyoko was cute in it. I think her acting is whackish do to her character. What I remember most was when she tried to put on that blank stare. That was cute Mr Green

i'll agree her acting was appropriate to the part but from what i've seen of her acting in other shows...she's very one dimensional like she's trapped in a box. so far this drama for me is okay...but it ain't no orange days.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 142, 143, 144 ... 1373, 1374, 1375  Next
Page 143 of 1375

Jump to: