jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
L'Arc~en~Ciel
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 247, 248, 249 ... 773, 774, 775  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Japanese Entertainment Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
matsu66

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

pochipochi wrote:
Wow, thanks for the scans matsu! I love those zoomed-in scans that you make. Mr Green

You're welcome pochi! Heh, yah, gotta zoom in on hyde, hee hee hehe

Quote:
Btw, I saw some online sites putting the AWAKE Tour dvd to be 120 mins long. If it is true, I think its great! The SMILE Tour dvd was only 100 mins and there were like 19 tracks. So I guess we can expect something more on the AWAKE dvd? Maybe alternate angles? hehe

That is good news! I hope for any extras...alternate angles...behind the sceens... Mr Green
shadowthrone

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Matsu, I remember you mentioning that you have the Chronicles DVD. So I was wondering how you play it. Do you have an Asian or region free DVD player? Or do you have a region free bootleg of the DVD?

I'm curious, because I'm interested in getting their older DVDs but I don't want to bother with bootlegs.
matsu66

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

shadowthrone wrote:
Matsu, I remember you mentioning that you have the Chronicles DVD. So I was wondering how you play it. Do you have an Asian or region free DVD player? Or do you have a region free bootleg of the DVD?

I'm curious, because I'm interested in getting their older DVDs but I don't want to bother with bootlegs.

Hi shadowthrone! I have an all region DVD player. The Chronicles DVDs that I have are the Japan versions, region 2. Mr Green
Meiko

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 4:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks Matsu for the photos, the Halloween of the Living Dead was a good concert, I hope have some video of it. Pout

I need your help Shameful Cry Some time ago someone offered here the concert GGC, and gave me the links by pm. I am downloading it now and there are some links that don't work. These are 3 and 4 files of the first part (100MB each one) and 5 and 7 of the second part (100MB and 35 MB) If someone can download them, can upload again? I want to have this complete concert. Shake Head

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 6:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

oh yeah shadowthrone, i have the entire concert, so dont bother unless other people want it too ^_^
pochipochi

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

����

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ahh that looks so awesome. im picking it up as soon as i get off the plane haha. im spending a couple of weeks in japan for family and concerts and stuff ^_^
suy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hello...may i request i'm in pain,claustrophobia,briliant years,trick,
fate,yousendit please....... Dancing Bow Bow
pochipochi

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

���� wrote:
ahh that looks so awesome.

I was hoping it would be like the SMILE and USA live dvd covers. Maybe they couldn't find a suitable model? hehe
monchhichi

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

matsu66 wrote:
Oricon Style 2005.11.21

THX so many pic Dancing

BTW, plz vote to L'Arc-en-Ciel or hyde for Internet music fes
http://kashu-navi.com/
1,go to [�A�[�e�B�X�g���[]
2,choose one musician(left side) or song(right side) then down to bottom of page and push [���[]
3,you can vote 1 hourly.
Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow
����

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hehe i agree completely haha. but i was wondering, are they really models? it seems kinda computer drawn to me, at least the live in usa. i dont have smile tour dvd T_T

also, i have seen files of gcc different angles. for example, niji hyde angle. where did they come from?
monchhichi

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

���� wrote:
are they really models? it seems kinda computer drawn to me, at least the live in usa.

I thought they seems computer drawn too. looks unnatural Yeah
but they will make pochipochi happy Naughty
matsu66

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

pochipochi wrote:

I was hoping it would be like the SMILE and USA live dvd covers. Maybe they couldn't find a suitable model? hehe

I prefer this cover, hee hee hehe Thanks for the photo!

A couple more scans from CD Data Dec 2005 issue that I forgot to include with my original post:

ryuusei

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hiya everyone, thank you so much for the pics. The forum is kinda quiet lately huh? I wish AWAKE TOUR DVD will be available soon Fingers crossed

suy wrote:
hello...may i request i'm in pain,claustrophobia,briliant years,trick,
fate,yousendit please....... Dancing Bow Bow

Hi suy please look back to pg 248. Our matsuchan has been very kind to upload all the PVs for us.

Go to my place
siren2020

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Awesome pics. Thank you for sharing. Mr Green

[quote="matsu66"]Oricon Style 2005.11.21
CRY

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

matsu66 wrote:

Oricon Style 2005.11.21

CD Data December 2005

Shocked Shocked Are U a god, Mat chan?

I luv U Puppy Dog Eyes .

Thankx U so much .
L'Arc en Syl

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 8:37 pm    Post subject: thanks.. Reply with quote Back to top

hi matsu how r u? thankyou2 so much.. u always helpfull.. Cool!
thankyou too for the all list PV u sent by megaupload... Thumbsup
now i know how to download it when using mac.. (thx to my bf for telling how to.. Kiss)...

bye matsu. cu!
kurokage

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ryuusei wrote:
Welcome back kurokage

thanks, ryuusei! Victory! Peace! i won't be here everyday, though, not anymore.. have been so busy doing things, lately hehe about your trivia, i can't participate since i don't know well which song has PV and which doesn't Bonk but i think "coming closer" deserves one.. and um.. do they have one for "spirit dreams inside"?? and oh. one more.. ibara no namida!! they should have made a PV for this brilliant song Naughty

shadowthrone wrote:
Garasu dama - This is one of my top five songs of theirs'

in which album do they have this song? i have never heard that Laruku has a song called garasu drama Bonk the title sounds interesting hehe

kao wrote:
Well since it's the end of the year (Almost) like we did on Jpopmusic.. let's just list our 10 favorite songs and our most disliked song... At least it'll be something worth talking about.

interesting topic! Mr Green well.. here are my faves :
1. hitomi no jyunin (i can't stop admiring this song)
2. jiyuu e no shoutai (quite simple, but lovely!)
3. READY STEADY GO (aah.. this song always make me fired-up w00t!)
4. Pieces (the lyric makes me cry!!)
5. Finale (dark..!! i dunno, it's just beautiful in its own way)
6. Kasou (love the chorus! Mr Green )
7. Ibara No Namida (there are parts in the lyric that's so touching)
8. Feeling Fine (i like the fun melody. Hyde did a great job on the lyric)
9. New World (the song just drag me into it Yeah )
10. Honey (i just love how it sounds)

oh man.. i actually still have "blurry eyes" and "STAY AWAY" but it's 10 already.. uh oh.. what about "heaven's drive" , "dive to blue" and "driver's high"?? omg i have so many fave songs Shocked hehe

and the dislikes.. umm.. actually i won't call it dislike.. just "OK", the ones that i don't like THAT much :

1. Lies And Truth
2. And She Said
3. Seppun
4. get out from the shell
5. Lover Boy

oough.. i wanna stay a little bit longer but i gotta go now.. see ya again in several days, everybody! Mr Green

[/quote]
Ryohai

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah ! thank you too matsu for PV uploads (personally i won't download them) you are so generous Mr Green in any way you are all generous Thumbsup how you to thank ? Puppy Dog Eyes
matsu66

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 9:24 pm    Post subject: Re: thanks.. Reply with quote Back to top

I'm glad you guys liked the scans Mr Green

L'Arc en Syl wrote:
now i know how to download it when using mac.. (thx to my bf for telling how to.. Kiss)...

Glad you are able to download! Nice bf Mr Green

kurokage wrote:
in which album do they have this song? i have never heard that Laruku has a song called garasu drama Bonk the title sounds interesting

garasu dama is from the heavenly album. Great song. Mr Green Here is it if you want to hear it:

garasu dama
http://s56.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3TRBDGO29F5VU3RE87JOGLHP2Q

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Japanese Entertainment Discussions All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 247, 248, 249 ... 773, 774, 775  Next
Page 248 of 775

Jump to: