jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
JDrama(s) worth watching more than 3 times
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ezzaaziz

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2002 10:54 pm    Post subject: JDrama(s) worth watching more than 3 times Reply with quote Back to top

that is ones thats a definite worth buying and be one of the forever collection
Michi

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2002 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hehe.. try this

itazura na kiss (u can watch more than 3 times)

actually its depend on whats ur type.

like me, i like tragic love story.

so i will say; innocent witch, cheap love, love2000, new die sterntaler, god give me more time.

i think tragic ending is more memorable.

as for funny comical type, definitely, u have to try itazura na kiss. all jdrama fanatic cant miss this one!! its the best.

More comedy : Antique, GTO, Naomi , Mukodono

Thriller & Mystery : Ice world , Sleeping forest, gift

Light heart warming : Love Generation , beauty 7, Big Wing.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2002 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Mukodono & Love Generation.

Sakurab Yuichiro
ezzaaziz

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2002 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

thanks for sharing, we're quite the same then, i'm also into sad stories but precisely the story had to be teaching something, anything about life mostly a moral value kind of stuff- but maybe because of that i'm not fond of moju no joken (innocent witch) no matter how innocent some people may seem to see
Michi

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2002 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ha ha
yeah its aint that innocent .. but i just like the actress, actor, the way the story goes, the songs, i like everything about it.
so no matter what, its will be my fav.

hey.. probably u can try cheap love?? i like it too , the ending is so sad *tear-jerker*. kinda the same with love2000. not really the same but just alike. hmmm how to say . some of the part is kinda similar. thats all..

what this story teach us? hmm.. i dont know. it didnt teach anything i guess. maybe , 'just do what ur heart wanna do'. hey is that something good? cause i always think not to do what our heart want to, use ur brain whenever we do something.

whatever it is, im so into this story. especially the ending.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Gin07

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2002 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I like shows of Esumi Makiko, so I would usually watch it more than three times. Among Esumi's shows, I think 'Shomuni I and II' are the best.

Other shows includes:

1) Oni No Sumika (Kyouko Fudaka is good in this show and I like her determination to keep the inn going. As for Fujiki Naohito, he's quite cute in the show. Kelly Chan is good too. Smile )

2) With Love (Love watching Mitsuhiro Oikawa and it's one of the few shows that you can actually see more of him. Yutaka is very handsome in this show.)

Gin
Saki

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2002 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Mukudono
Love Revolution
Antique
Summer Snow
Dog Diary ( the one with tsuyoshi domoto )
HERO

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2002 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Classic:
Long Vacation
Love Generation
Tokyo Love Story
Beautiful Life

Newer:
Mukodono
Yamato Nadeshiko
The Ice World
ezzaaziz

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2002 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

cheap love ha..i might pick it up in these few days (if i found it) and the others too in near future. and i too love the actor/actress of that (not) innocent witch, also the song and very totally love the clip of the song in that story my all time favourite! still don't like the story though no offence ne

by the way is mukodono with malay subbed already on sale in m'sia?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2002 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Get other ones instead of Cheap Love. I don't love the story line. It's a dark drama.
Michi

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2002 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hi
yes mukodono is available in malay subtitle. but the title is in jpnese.
i'll try to upload the cover for ya.

well, as i said some people may not like cheap love, but it's one of my fav. its not that dark actually. its ok compare to SOS. thats worst

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2002 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

more than 3 times,huh?lets make it more than 6 times..hehe..For me,I would definitely say:
1.Dekichatta Kekkon(yurukunndii..!!)
2.Mukodono(yu-chan!sakura!yu-chan!sakura!)
3.School Teacher("Akun..!@$#..Akun..?Akun..%#@)
and I've watched these "evergreen-oldies" doramas more than 3 times too!^^
1.Long Vacation
2.Love Generation
3.Beautiful Life

-shiitake-
BigMac

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2002 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Shotgun Marriage RuleZ !
sugar

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2002 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

as for me..

long vacation
shotgun marriage
beatiful life
ice world
sugar

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2002 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

what is mukodono about?
enau

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2002 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Here is the website that contains informations about "MUKODONO" ^-^ :

http://doramachip.tripod.com/mukoframe.htm
slian

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2002 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

the dramas I had actually watch more than three times are Long Vacation, Yamato Nadeshiko and SOS...
peeka

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2002 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

as for me, it would be Love Generation and God, Please Give Me More Time....
biga816

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2002 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

1. Shotgun Marriage- because the storyline is light and fun and Hirosue is sooo cute.
2. Love Generation- also lighthearted with a love story and some very touching moments
3. Blue Bird- just because I loved every part of the drama and all the females are cute in their own ways.
juliana_phang

Location: Le-Ciel, 1F,No.9 IS-Building, 1-13-6, Ebisu, Shibuya, Tokyo, Japan 150-0013

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2002 4:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

LONG VACATION
BEAUTIFUL LIFE!
definately worth watching...even more than 3 times
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 1 of 9

Jump to: