jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
NEWS
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 1038, 1039, 1040  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Japanese Entertainment Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
alexisphinx

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2003 11:54 pm    Post subject: NEWS Reply with quote Back to top

Do you all know this new johnny's group called NewS..i was wondering why their ablum "NewS Nippon" hasn't come out in Singapore Shake Head ..if anyone knows anything..pls tell me..thanks~
i have got some of their mpgs..like their trip to taiwan, their performance in taiwan..real cute..especially yamapi..i love him!!! If anyone wants it..can get it from me through msn~~ Mr Green
arashinokoto

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2003 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

my fave members are ryo-chan, koyama, tegoshi and masuda.. Mr Green actually shige too.. and yamapi.. ok uchi too and moriuchi.. so all of them.. haha.. hehe

as for their single.. it's only out in seven-eleven stores in japan at the moment.. not even the normal cd shops have so we'll have to wait..
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
alexisphinx

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2003 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Really..I can't wait.. Big Grin it's good to hear that coz i even tot they r not coming out in Singapore..Do u know around when it will come out?
arashinokoto

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2003 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

alexisphinx wrote:
Really..I can't wait.. Big Grin it's good to hear that coz i even tot they r not coming out in Singapore..Do u know around when it will come out?

i'm sure it will come out.. but when i'm not sure.. import versions will be faster than the taiwanese version.. tho more expensive.. Sweat
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
elysia

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2003 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hmm.. i wonder if the singles will be sold here.. coz they are only sold in 7-Elevens in Japan as mentioned.. and coz of that selling strategy adopted.. they are not even on the Oricon charts.. cannot understand.. Shake Head
i heard that they can be ordered from yesasia though.. can try your luck there.. Sweat
Hoshi

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2003 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Well, if I'm not wrong Mise S*clusive at the Heeren sells them... preorder, actually Rolling eyes They also offer some of their merchandise. I think the goods are coming end Nov...

You can check out at http://www.mise-sxclusive.com/index2.htm

Hope it's of some help

Last edited by Hoshi on Sun Nov 30, 2003 4:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
ruroshin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2003 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Check out this little news piece

http://www.j-ch.org/news_archives/000057.php#000057

They're going to be pretty popular.
Akazukin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2003 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hoshi wrote:
Well, if I'm not wrong Mise S*clusive at the Heeren sells them... preorder, actually Rolling eyes They also offer some of their merchandise. I think the goods are coming end Nov...

You can check out at http://www.mise-sxclusive.com/index2.htm

Hope it's of some help

well, there is..but the order had meet with the dealine.. That was i guess 3 weeks ago... but those who wanna order it have to order the merchandise before can order the cds.. and theres a two version its WEst and East version... Kinda expensive tough!... but alexisphinx if you really like them I think it worth buying... ehehz... If you really wanna grab it, why not try yes asia... They might still taking orders... Chatter

here's a pict of them.. Kinda cool to me..I resize it... Its kinda Big... Hehez.

alexisphinx

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2003 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks guys..i'm not sure..the dateline for the preorder of the cd at Mise S*clusive has already past.. Sad ..and for yesasia i dun think i'm able to use a credit card or something..so i guess i have to wait..for the meantime perhaps i'll try my luck at Mise S*clusive today..ask them whether they're still preordering! Sweat
NewS is the best~~~ Lovey Eyes
orenji

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2003 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hmm...

You're intending to get the white version or the black? coz' both versions contain different songs if I'm not wrong.

S*clusive has already stopped taking orders I think.... You can still try to ask the lady of course~ hehe

3Peace...
Orenji
arashinokoto

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2003 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

NewS are doing well ne~.. omedetou!! Applaud
alexisphinx

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2003 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sad went to Mise S*clusive yesterday..they're really not taking orders anymore..so sad..nvm i'll wait..anyway it'll surely be out~~Chatter
Tiffany

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2003 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

gRRR...
Well, I'm not sure I support NewS 100%, since I was disappointed when they debuted, since they broke a lot of my favorite subgroups... >< But I still love the boys and I still gotta support them! Big Grin <3 Yamapi!~ And Kusano! And Ryo... And... ahHAhahaAa... I'm starting to really like Masuda as well. Hm. Aren't there like 2 versions of the single?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
arashinokoto

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2003 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Tiffany wrote:
gRRR...
Well, I'm not sure I support NewS 100%, since I was disappointed when they debuted, since they broke a lot of my favorite subgroups... >< But I still love the boys and I still gotta support them! Big Grin <3 Yamapi!~ And Kusano! And Ryo... And... ahHAhahaAa... I'm starting to really like Masuda as well. Hm. Aren't there like 2 versions of the single?

i had the same feeling as you actually.. i was not very happy when toma was not in news.. though i like koyama, ryo-chan, masuda.. even now i like tegoshi because he's really cute.. soo.. well.. is toma now the leader of johnny's jr.? or it's the 3 of them, kazapon, toma and hasejun..?
Tiffany

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2003 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

arashinokoto wrote:

i had the same feeling as you actually.. i was not very happy when toma was not in news.. though i like koyama, ryo-chan, masuda.. even now i like tegoshi because he's really cute.. soo.. well.. is toma now the leader of johnny's jr.? or it's the 3 of them, kazapon, toma and hasejun..?

I was seriously PISSED when I saw that they didn't put Yamapi and Toma together! Evil Yeah, I'm guessing since there's only 3tops left, they would be the top 3, and that Toma would be leading them... *sigh*
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
valle

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2003 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

they are the three tops now...the unoriginality Shake Head Bleah

i think there's an east and a west version of the news single,or that's how the versions are called
alexisphinx

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2003 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

actually..i agree too..it's so sad..toma must have felt so bad..wonder how he felt being the leader now.. Chatter
elysia

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2003 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i just spotted the single in HMV SG.. at 22.90 if i didn't see wrongly... both versions available.. not many copies left.. so those who want.. better be quick!
alexisphinx

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2003 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Really Lovey Eyes ..okie tmr i will sure buy..hope it's in time!!! Wink
alexisphinx

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2003 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i juz bought it already...yayy Muack ..it's $22.95..i bought the west version..seems better..anyway thanks a bunch for everyone's help!! Mr Green

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Japanese Entertainment Discussions All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 1038, 1039, 1040  Next
Page 1 of 1040

Jump to: