jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Hana Yori Dango
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 123, 124, 125 ... 233, 234, 235  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ayum�

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 8:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

lilbabi1004 wrote:

i didn't cry~ but ep 9 was DEFINATELY my favorite episode! Mr Green

i don't know if anyone read the ending of the MANGA but..does the dorama follow the ending of the manga??

i heard it was..somewhere...and if it did..then i don't think there will be a 2nd season Shameful Cry

I've read the manga...and from what I understand in the drama (which is hardly anything Doh! )...I think it ended kinda like the manga. Beaten
Click on button to reveal/hide spoiler:
shiruchsn

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 8:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ayum�E wrote:

I've read the manga...and from what I understand in the drama (which is hardly anything Doh! )...I think it ended kinda like the manga. Beaten

It ended just like the manga ended, so, I still don�Lt know if it�Ls going to have a second season, although that�Ls all I hope for.
Ayum�

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

shiruchsn wrote:

It ended just like the manga ended, so, I still don�Lt know if it�Ls going to have a second season, although that�Ls all I hope for.

aha...yeah. So technically there shouldn't be a second season. Shameful Cry (Unless they forget the manga & make up a new storyline or something.)
gemplee

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Well, I certainly hope they disregard the manga in this respect and resurrect the series to give us our sequel but please don't turn it into a disaster like MG2. I have faith that the Jap scriptwriters will not turn it into a MG2 disaster. Fingers crossed

Hell, I thot I was the only sentimental fool ard who cried like a baby when watching ep9. Glad to know that there are others to keep me company. w00t!

shiruchsn

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ayum�E wrote:

aha...yeah. So technically there shouldn't be a second season. Shameful Cry (Unless they forget the manga & make up a new storyline or something.)

I think a second season it�Ls not impossible, but as for now, a special is more possible. I guess a second season would happen after these 3 years, and since Kamio-sensei is going to write Hanadan again, maybe they�Lll use its story to make the second season (so I hope for!).
lilbabi1004

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

shiruchsn wrote:

I think a second season it�Ls not impossible, but as for now, a special is more possible. I guess a second season would happen after these 3 years, and since Kamio-sensei is going to write Hanadan again, maybe they�Lll use its story to make the second season (so I hope for!).

yeah since HYD got so much popularity...i'm sure they'll do SOMETHING (special or sequal)...hopefully Sweat

wow i didn't know Kamio-sensei was going to write more~
sugue~
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
fybabe

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

gemplee, that part you mentioned you hated, well, i don't hate it at all, i laughed my arse off literally!
i thought the last ep was hilarious... ok, that part that all of us love is perfectly romantic... but maybe i was in such a ticklish mood i didn't find anything 'cry-able' in this ep... Sweat anyway, was a sweet ending.

but i think there will be a special as written at the ending of the show is "see you, soon!"

more like a special. coz i heard that all the tbs drama dates are fully booked till near end of next yr... so no part 2 soon, i'm afraid, unless it's next winter or 2007 Sweat

jun, quick do something else!! i so miss seeing him every sat morning... Shameful Cry Shameful Cry Shameful Cry

EDIT:

last ep's rating was 22.4!!! yay!!
sumoboy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kchibi wrote:
i have been pissed for the past day or two....was d/l both eps 8 and 9 but stupid OPTUS cable internet capped me coz i went over the limit!! Bang Head

now im on modem speed with abt 2kb/s need to wait until january!!! arghhh no HyD for another 2-3 days...in the meantime....all the spoilers here are keeping me accompanied!!!

I heard of this cap thing!! Arggh... I am going to move to Melbourne next year and I am so gonna miss the high speed unlimited download in Singapore!!

Anyway, I better enjoy it while I can!

I hope that special will be soon! Maybe during the same time as the DVD release which is prob in March next year.
Ahiko

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
shezs

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

anyone is doing the sub for eps 9 now? or will the subs is coming any sooner? Bonk

eps 9 is my fave eps...i hold my breath out of my excitements during watching the plane scene...dayem they're so romantic!! Smitten err..am i spoiling the eps? Sweat
jcrina

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

oh i hope so too! that they do a special at least!

wow! im so looking forward to watching the last ep! i'll sure be missing this series! Smile
qilver

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

shezs wrote:
anyone is doing the sub for eps 9 now? or will the subs is coming any sooner? Bonk

eps 9 is my fave eps...i hold my breath out of my excitements during watching the plane scene...dayem they're so romantic!! Smitten err..am i spoiling the eps? Sweat

i think we are all waiting patiently for the subbers to complete the subtitles for episode 9, as this series completes.

Thanks for the people who translated, did the timing, and sub'd for Hana Yori Dango Bow Applaud
shezs

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

qilver wrote:

i think we are all waiting patiently for the subbers to complete the subtitles for episode 9, as this series completes.

im waiting sooo impatiently!!! Beaten i think others too!! rite minna?? Yeah ahhhh...cant wait! cant wait! Nut Nut
MissMonika

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:
im waiting sooo impatiently!!! Beaten i think others too!! rite minna?? Yeah ahhhh...cant wait! cant wait! Nut Nut

lol. yep yep. i'm waiting oh so very patiently. so exciting!!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hi, I was browsing the youtude website and i found this clip...
http://www.youtube.com/watch.php?v=O-iiIM741Ro&search=hana%20yori%20dango
It a clip about the F4 doing a quiz set by Tsukushi...to see who like Tsukushi most(I think is sth like tt) (Jun look very cute in the clip)
Those anyone has this clip?
Can upload for mi please....
Bow Bow Bow
Shibien

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I wachted the ep 9 yesterday and I�Lm still remembering all what happened in it, so interesting, funny, rare and a bit sad, really the end hasn�Lt liked me, I prefer the anime�Ls end =_=

and in the end, when the ep has finished, there are a text that says something... I think, that perhaps the 23th of this month is going to have a special ep, can it be possible?? that�Ld be good, to see if there is a better end :3

I wish that there be a second sesson, onegai xD it has been very short this drama u_u and it�Ls very poppular in Japan, so that can have influence to follow the drama , I hope Bow
hanatsuki

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

dark*angel wrote:
Hi, I was browsing the youtude website and i found this clip...
http://www.youtube.com/watch.php?v=O-iiIM741Ro&search=hana%20yori%20dango
It a clip about the F4 doing a quiz set by Tsukushi...to see who like Tsukushi most(I think is sth like tt) (Jun look very cute in the clip)
Those anyone has this clip?
Can upload for mi please....
Bow Bow Bow

http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=26337
dark*angel

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hanatsuki wrote:

http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=26337

Thank you hanatsuki for the link. w00t!
strawberrynkiwi

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

littlemissfab wrote:
triky.. your interpretation of HYD is just nasty.. it ranks along that dude who farted in his wetsuit..

My thoughts on the last episode are as follows.

1. Rui is really slow.
2. Cringe worthy parts are present
3. Jun doesn't have a nice ass.
4. Fuschia pink is not a color meant for anybody.
5. Mao Inoue is just pretty. Her teeth are amazingly perfect.

hehe

I think Mao is the ONLY character in the series that has PERFECT PERFECT teeth. Jun, Sakurako, Tsubaki, Ayano, Rui... etc... all don't have perfect teeth... this bugs me Grumble
gemplee

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Why does it bug u that the F4 do not have perfect teeth? cos they're suppose to be perfect?

*image courtesy of furui

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 123, 124, 125 ... 233, 234, 235  Next
Page 124 of 235

Jump to: