jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
JDORAMA 2005 AWARDS!!! (Results are OUT! p.20)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 25, 26, 27  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
littlemissfab

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 6:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

tabana wrote:

BTW, is there a reason why I've graduated from bunchkins to badunchkins? Did I do anything bad? Puppy Dog Eyes .... Well, ... ok, ... I did bad things.... which one did you picked? hehe

nope.. nothing really.. it's from

tabana + bunchkins = tabanabunchkins
then t -abana +bunchkins = tbunchkins
then tabana - ba + bunchkins = babunchkins (didn't sound right)
so i changed baBunchkins to D = badunchkins

seriously.. i don't know where my penchant for random name calling comes from.. i'm that bored maybe..
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
tabana

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 6:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Cool! Smile

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

oh i havent checked this thread regularly.... whats up with the voting now? has it started yet w00t! ... lets do it soon before this year ends heheheh hehe hehe
bbgirl03

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

1) Nobuta wo Produce
2) Ryo Nikishido
3) Taguchi Junnosuke
4) Suzuki Anne,
5) Horikita Maki
6) Sawajiri Erika and Ryo Nikishido (It's a love between the disabled and normal people.. it's sad and sweet )
7) "No matter how slow you walk, I will still walk with you" something like that from one litre of tears
8) Kokkei Teppei
9) Sawajiri Erika
10) Matsuda Shota
11) Wish by Arashi
12) ONly human - 1 litre of tears
13) Fashion Statement of the Year
14) Funniest scene - when yamada-san from Densha Otoko tried to take away all of his anime stuff..

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

A little over four hours left before the polls close, folks.... Smile
Tu_triky

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

bmwracer wrote:

there should be a section for employing a "vote of no confidence." for wack dramas and wack thespians.
bmwracer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Tu_triky wrote:
there should be a section for employing a "vote of no confidence." for wack dramas and wack thespians.

lol lol Isn't that what they're doing right now? hehe hehe
Tu_triky

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

bmwracer wrote:

lol lol Isn't that what they're doing right now? hehe hehe

an acceptable interpretation of events.......at least in regard to some.
littlemissfab

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Tu_triky wrote:

an acceptable interpretation of events.......at least in regard to some.

ahhhh.. i was supposed to move it to wednesday.. but since i finished my paper.. im starting to tally votes from page 8.. now if only i can find people who have NOTHING to do tonight and help screencap cuz gracie's out for the midterms...
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
qilver

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

bmwracer wrote:

wow, that's not much time,
time really went by fast...
i voted already.... Bonk
littlemissfab

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I know I already said this.. but at first I was hesitant to do this.. I remember asking Racerpuff's permission first before doing it.. and when I did it.. I got worried because there was a slow trickle of noms coming in.. bmwracer actually thought that its too short a time.. but heck.. 12 pages and counting (although let's deduct around a page and a half for off topic posts rofl) it really makes me happy.. I hope the community will continue the support by voting when I release the NOMINATIONS after a few hours..

Jaa, continue nominating.. and I'll be tallying.. and, er.. screencapping..

NOMINATIONS ACCEPTED UNTIL bmwracer locks the thread.. hehe
DT04

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I voted on page 1. Now I'm waiting for the official ballot, so to speak, so I can cast my official vote.....lol
littlemissfab

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DT04 wrote:
I voted on page 1. Now I'm waiting for the official ballot, so to speak, so I can cast my official vote.....lol

Hai!! I remember.. the first batch i counted.. Smile

arigatou..
bmwracer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm getting sleepy, so I'm locking this bugger down now.... If people are waiting until the eleventh hour to vote, too bad.

Gomen.
littlemissfab

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

After much tallying and screencapping, in behalf of sawadasmile and myself, we are happy to present the finalists for the First JDorama.com Awards, 2005. Dancing

==============================
Before anything else though, here are the rules for voting for the awards.

1. Voters must have at least 30 posts here in Jdorama.com. The nominations required people to have at least 15, and much time has elapsed since then, hence we need at LEAST 30. Deal! *ANYBODY can vote, even if they DID NOT NOMINATE, just as long as they meet the 30-post requirement..

2. Users can only vote ONCE and trust me, we will keep an eye on username movement. If we had the perseverance to tally, screencap and photoshop, we will exert the same effort to see if there's some double balloting going on. cleanup All in the spirit of fairness, my friends.

3. Votes will be PMd to me. DO NOT POST THEM ON THE THREAD. Thread will be open for discussion of finalists, but NOT for POSTING VOTES. Just clickety click that tiny button below the post that says "PM" and type in your choices. It will be doublechecked by my partner sawadasmile (who's in the East Coast, btw) whom I will be giving my password to so as to ensure voting accuracy.

4. Results will be announced before the Winter Season starts. This is to give some people the chance to download and watch some of the performances of the other finalists that they haven't had the chance to watch. Think of it as expanding your Jdorama database. (On a personal note, I have started to download Tiger and Dragon, Smile)

5. Happy voting!! w00t!
==============================

1. Twilight - ELO - Densha Otoko
2. Over - K - H2
3. Wish - Arashi - Hana Yori Dango
4. Only Human - K - Ichi Ritoru no Namida
5. Seishun Amigo - Shuji to Akira - Nobuta wo Produce

1. Kizuna - Kamenashi Kazuya/Kattun - Gokusen 2
2. Planetarium - Ai Otsuka - Hana Yori Dango
3. Konayuki - Remioromen - Ichi Ritoru no Namida
4. Colorful - Yamashita Tomohisa - Dragonzakura
5. 3gatsu9ka - Remioromen - Ichi Ritoru no Namida

Last edited by littlemissfab on Wed Dec 28, 2005 3:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Luthiel no Edge

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wow...

No Hayami anywhere. =(

But it's interesting to see how Jdorama people are addict to high school dramas. ^^;;

Most of the drama nominated are somehow related to youth stories or at least fun stories. =D
Saito_Hajime

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yahoo! Ryoko Hirosue made it in the Best Supporting Actress category! w00t! On to the next mission......gonna start a campaign for her Mr Green hehe .

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

littlemissfab: Just wanted to let you know that I made a slight edit to your post so that the members don't have to scroll to the right to view all of the images... Smile
littlemissfab

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

bmwracer wrote:
littlemissfab: Just wanted to let you know that I made a slight edit to your post so that the members don't have to scroll to the right to view all of the images... Smile

does it go all the way to the right? hehehe.. gomen.. with mine it just breaks off into the next line.. i should've checked with another pc.. hehe.. sumimasen..
IkematsuSosuke

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wow good job! Maybe you should change the thread name to notify that the finalist list is on page 12..well if this thread continues to grow.

I'll vote as soon as I finish a drama..finished Engine and Koi no Ochitara earlier..should've nominated those too Bonk

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 25, 26, 27  Next
Page 12 of 27

Jump to: