jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Ichi Ritoru no Namida
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 75, 76, 77  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
qilver

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

KiraYuy wrote:
Gah! so many blank posts that make me want to click and drag >.<

I recently started watching it because i heard it was sort of similar to KGNE (anime). It turned out to be only very slightly similar, however, i wasnt disappointed, its really really good. IMO, the roles of Asou and Aya were cast really really well, theyre a perfect match. Im on ep 8 right now and Asou seems to be totally different from ep1, looks like Aya really changed him ^^

Can't wait for the subs of ep 11 >.<

Click on button to reveal/hide spoiler:
staybymyside

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

KiraYuy wrote:
http://mullemeck.serveftp.org/jps_beta/index.php?page=details&id=14581

here you are

1) its a bittorrent link
2) you need to sign up (it free though ^^)

Oh, thanks!
toomad

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

staybymyside wrote:

Asou Haruto is not a real person. Aya's mom wanted the character included because her daughter never had a relationship like that. =(

Shameful Cry Shameful Cry Shameful Cry It's so sad!!!
Anyway, this imagination character really did his best role!!

Yesterday I watched Remioromen sang "Konayuki" in MS Super Live, Aya and Asou's pictures suddenly came into my head!!!

Here's the 3 OST of this series, in case that somebody may cannot download Torrent like me -__-"

1 Litre of Tears - OST
deathstar550

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

This series is awesome.

I'm so obsessed with it that I've even started downloading the 1 GB episodes. Chinese softsubs, so I guess that's a bonus. Mr Green
Kirari Ililah

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 4:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

IT"S SO SAD!!! and it's almost done....noooo but I would like to know what's going to happen to the two characters in the end... Smitten
qilver

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 5:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Kirari Ililah wrote:
IT"S SO SAD!!! and it's almost done....noooo but I would like to know what's going to happen to the two characters in the end... Smitten

I think we all know what happens in this drama, Sweat Cry Puppy Dog Eyes
littlemissfab

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 5:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

KIOKU hardsubs are now out...

http://mullemeck.serveftp.org/jps_beta/?page=details&id=14865

clickety click!! i'm downloading this for sure..
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
qilver

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 5:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

littlemissfab wrote:
KIOKU hardsubs are now out...

http://mullemeck.serveftp.org/jps_beta/?page=details&id=14865

clickety click!! i'm downloading this for sure..

cool cool, i can finally d/l and finished off this series... Sweat Bonk
KiraYuy

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 5:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

lol, thios is funny, im dling ep 11 right now, and EVERYONE is at 4.4% except the seeder...

anyways...ep11's preview looked really really sad....however, i remember hearing somewhere that its about 5 yrs in the future, so that scene we saw where Asou is saying "you're sleeping already, you're still smiling" isn't what it appears to be...i hope... Puppy Dog Eyes Puppy Dog Eyes
sukichan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

finally I can watch the last epi .. T_T *is feeling so sad now* really love this drama despite having to keep using tissues when watching it .. Shameful Cry *blows nose* btw I'm new to this forum X3 nice to meet u all ~ *bows*
MiloChan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Finished watching the drama last week....cried my eyes out like a baby during most of the episodes....even worse during the last episode!!!
Also yoroshiku onegaishimasu....*bows* to everyone
ainangst

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

haven't seen the last episode yet but currenty my home pc is running downloading it.
hopefully i'll be able to watch went i get home.

Welcome to all the newbies w00t!

yes..this dorama does humble you and makes you want to become a better person.

Yell A SHOUT OUT TO EVERYBODY!!
Please vote this dorama so it'll be in the jdorama top 50 spot.
(tho' i'm in a dillema coz coz Satorare will be bump out from the list Sweat Vote for Satorare too, or cancel other votes you have made ashamed)

edit: yey! its in Victory! Peace! more votes please....
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
qilver

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

KiraYuy wrote:
lol, thios is funny, im dling ep 11 right now, and EVERYONE is at 4.4% except the seeder...

anyways...ep11's preview looked really really sad....however, i remember hearing somewhere that its about 5 yrs in the future, so that scene we saw where Asou is saying "you're sleeping already, you're still smiling" isn't what it appears to be...i hope... Puppy Dog Eyes Puppy Dog Eyes

nice sig and avatar of beautiful Erika. w00t!
misato-chan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

oh I want to see the last ep so bad Puppy Dog Eyes Hopefully I can hook my computer up to the cable soon and get it. It's gonna be so sad Shameful Cry

&welcome newcomers Thumbsup

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Bang Head
still waiting... now at 97% but 5kb/s Puppy Dog Eyes
where hav all the seeders gone Puppy Dog Eyes

patience... Fingers crossed
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
kkl

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Impression15 wrote:
no, not in the PV he uploaded to mega-upload. If I can't recognize Erika Sawajiri, please shoot yourself before you shoot me.

let me answer your question...its maki horikita, nobuta from nobuta wo produce...qliver san thought she was cute from the nobuta thread...anyway dont matter.... the only connection to 1L is they used the song. and its such a beautiful song and i found the PV very nice too!!! Its saying goodbye and growing up.. but i would really like a translation of this song if anyone can help...

anyway back to the drama...i finished it last night!! OMG this is the only drama ever to have me crying in every episode. Its beautiful...

only little gripe tho...
Click on button to reveal/hide spoiler:

overall this is definetly must see series.
i'm very touched by it.

i love its message, never give up.

and i feel the cast have done an excellent and convincing job.
Erika has done a great job, its a bright future for her.
I think Aya's family did a great job too, surprisingly for me i felt her sister Ako was really good too and the actress is only 13!

And let not forget Ryo. I wanna see him acting in more dramas. I loved his character Haruto and i love how he protrayed him.
toomad

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 2:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kkl wrote:

and i feel the cast have done an excellent and convincing job.
Erika has done a great job, its a bright future for her.
I think Aya's family did a great job too, surprisingly for me i felt her sister Ako was really good too and the actress is only 13!

And let not forget Ryo. I wanna see him acting in more dramas. I loved his character Haruto and i love how he protrayed him.

Ako is only 13??? really?????????????
OMG!!! She's done a great job!!!

I saw only few series of Ryo chan too; however, this one maybe his best?? (as I can see)

I wanna see more Erika's drama, she's so fascinating!!!
Impression15

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 3:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I wonder how this series did in Japan (ie weekly ratings) and I wonder if it'll win alot of real awards.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
qilver

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 3:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Impression15 wrote:
I wonder how this series did in Japan (ie weekly ratings) and I wonder if it'll win alot of real awards.

hopefully pretty well, cause this drama deserves the recognition and credit. Bonk
Impression15

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 3:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Every single picture displayed at the end of every episode is the real Aya. And it's loosely based on her story. It's really based on her experiences and feelings of frustration and hopelessness. No real lovelife though.

@quilver: Yeah, I hope it did well. When I was watching the MS superlive show and when Remioromen and K performed, the cameras zoomed in on some sad ladies...I wonder if they were sad because of the lyrics or because they linked it back to the dorama.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 75, 76, 77  Next
Page 32 of 77

Jump to: