jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Ishihara Satomi
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 183, 184, 185  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Impression15

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I never really got into Sekai no Chuusin blah blah balh mainly cause I never felt the love or connection between the two. I did feel sorry for Ayase Haruka with her disease but I just couldn't get into the show or feel sorry for the young version of the guy. I felt sorry for the older version but not the young version. The drama just wasn't sad enough with the guy being the main lead.

But boy, Satomi Ishihara...she needed to appear more in Yoshitsune. She looked so much more mature and sexy in it.

This is just for my curiousity, how would she look with thinner eyebrows. Her (naturally?) thick eyebrows work sometimes, it doesn't work in others say her younger pictures.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
qilver

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ishikawa686 wrote:
Click on button to reveal/hide spoiler:

cool.... Thumbsup
qilver

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

shing_ngai wrote:

hey~~ishikawa~
i have seen the first part of total three parts.Because of no sub,i cannot know too much what is talking about~The only thing i know is how beautiful satomi is Mr Green Mr Green

is her j-drama available on d-addicts subbed? Bonk
qilver

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Impression15 wrote:
I never really got into Sekai no Chuusin blah blah balh mainly cause I never felt the love or connection between the two. I did feel sorry for Ayase Haruka with her disease but I just couldn't get into the show or feel sorry for the young version of the guy. I felt sorry for the older version but not the young version. The drama just wasn't sad enough with the guy being the main lead.

But boy, Satomi Ishihara...she needed to appear more in Yoshitsune. She looked so much more mature and sexy in it.

This is just for my curiousity, how would she look with thinner eyebrows. Her (naturally?) thick eyebrows work sometimes, it doesn't work in others say her younger pictures.

i haven't seen Satomi in Yoshitsune yet, but i heard that one is a very big series, like over 25 ep's...
Impression15

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I think its 48. I'm not quite sure, I never really had the time to catch it on KTSF on a weekly basis. I caught last week's show but I'm not quite sure what episode that was. It was in the 40s though.

I downloaded up to eps 38 (missing 21, still waiting for a seed to give us leechers that much needed 6% thats left heh). But SARS hasn't uploaded any new ones yet. Hopefully it was because of finals and holidays and they'll have the time to upload the rest if they have them.

I liked Musashi, missed Shinsengumi and didn't really want to watch this because I don't like the main character (his names Takky?). But you know, Satomi Ishihara's in it so I had to check it out.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
shing_ngai

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

qilver wrote:

is her j-drama available on d-addicts subbed? Bonk

yea~i got the avi from d-addicts but it is raw version~~
but i cannot find out the sub or the subbed version in d-addicts Puppy Dog Eyes
so i only can 'watch' how the satomi act only~~
shing_ngai

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

where can dl Yoshitsune?? Impression15,can u show the link of the torrent plz??
really want to watch satomi!!! Mr Green Mr Green
qilver

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

shing_ngai wrote:

yea~i got the avi from d-addicts but it is raw version~~
but i cannot find out the sub or the subbed version in d-addicts Puppy Dog Eyes
so i only can 'watch' how the satomi act only~~

you might try yoshitsune series off d-addicts website, and the other one drama of Satomi, no subs available.... Sweat
then will have to watch it only without understanding it. I want to learn Japanese so i can understand what they are saying without the subtitles also. hehe
qilver

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Impression15 wrote:
I think its 48. I'm not quite sure, I never really had the time to catch it on KTSF on a weekly basis. I caught last week's show but I'm not quite sure what episode that was. It was in the 40s though.

I downloaded up to eps 38 (missing 21, still waiting for a seed to give us leechers that much needed 6% thats left heh). But SARS hasn't uploaded any new ones yet. Hopefully it was because of finals and holidays and they'll have the time to upload the rest if they have them.

I liked Musashi, missed Shinsengumi and didn't really want to watch this because I don't like the main character (his names Takky?). But you know, Satomi Ishihara's in it so I had to check it out.

most j-dramas aren't that large in series, they finish off either at 9,10,11, or 12 episodes in length, 48 is too long for me. But it would be nice to see a lot of Satomi. Bonk Naughty
shing_ngai

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

qilver wrote:

you might try yoshitsune series off d-addicts website, and the other one drama of Satomi, no subs available.... Sweat
then will have to watch it only without understanding it. I want to learn Japanese so i can understand what they are saying without the subtitles also. hehe

yeayea~~ yoshitsune have 48 and i think i should be very patient when i am downloading~~Only dl can cost lots of time.
qilver

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

shing_ngai wrote:

yeayea~~ yoshitsune have 48 and i think i should be very patient when i am downloading~~Only dl can cost lots of time.

yeah, very patient with bittorent...and it takes a lot of memory and space for each episode...i think i would lose interest in the series after 20 episodes....and it would take forever to d/l all of it... Bonk
shing_ngai

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

qilver wrote:

yeah, very patient with bittorent...and it takes a lot of memory and space for each episode...i think i would lose interest in the series after 20 episodes....and it would take forever to d/l all of it... Bonk

Absolutely Yeah ~~Maybe we should put down yoshitsune series temporarily and look forward to Satomi new Drama Ns' ������ Mr Green
it would not be over 20 episodes i think Mr Green
Impression15

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 3:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Oh, Yoshitsune has 49 eps and SARS just released the tv capture for 39-40.
Yeah, most Jdramas are 11 episodes but most J taiga dramas are in the 40s.
Taigas are actually quite boring if you aren't into the ancient times. If you want comedy and action, I find Hong Kong ancient times dramas better (usually).
qilver

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Impression15 wrote:
Oh, Yoshitsune has 49 eps and SARS just released the tv capture for 39-40.
Yeah, most Jdramas are 11 episodes but most J taiga dramas are in the 40s.
Taigas are actually quite boring if you aren't into the ancient times. If you want comedy and action, I find Hong Kong ancient times dramas better (usually).

think i'll pass on the ancient dramas....

btw: got this months issue of bomb magazine(j-idol mag), more satomi pix..laterz Bonk Bonk when i get around to scanning some more pix..
qilver

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ok, from last months issue:
as promised here are some scans of satomi, enjoy. w00t!

qilver

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

and some more Satomi pix Thumbsup Bonk

shing_ngai

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Great qliver~~~very grateful Applaud Applaud Applaud

So big contribution w00t! w00t!
qilver

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

shing_ngai wrote:
Great qliver~~~very grateful Applaud Applaud Applaud

So big contribution w00t! w00t!

cool, glad you like the satomi pix, i have more of them, but will post them at another time. Bonk
shing_ngai

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

qilver wrote:
ok, from last months issue:
as promised here are some scans of satomi, enjoy. w00t!

Really like this pix~~Yeah..SATOMI have wonderful life Mr Green Mr Green
haha~~then if satomi fans know it,they will have wonderful life too w00t!
shing_ngai

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

qilver wrote:

cool, glad you like the satomi pix, i have more of them, but will post them at another time. Bonk

i concede that i extremely like the scans Mr Green Mr Green

and patiently wait for more of them Naughty

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 183, 184, 185  Next
Page 22 of 185

Jump to: