jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Ichi Ritoru no Namida
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 75, 76, 77  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
qilver

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 3:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Impression15 wrote:
Every single picture displayed at the end of every episode is the real Aya. And it's loosely based on her story. It's really based on her experiences and feelings of frustration and hopelessness. No real lovelife though.

@quilver: Yeah, I hope it did well. When I was watching the MS superlive show and when Remioromen and K performed, the cameras zoomed in on some sad ladies...I wonder if they were sad because of the lyrics or because they linked it back to the dorama.

the songs are sad by themselves, but you add it and link it to the j-drama, and it makes it that much more sad, it just reminds me of poor aya... Sweat Cry
narutaki

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 3:48 am    Post subject: Too Good Reply with quote Back to top

This movie .... this story is really sad..a tearjerker. And to bring the things worsen, it is a real story. Erika act very well, she bring out the emotion, feeling, thoughts of Aya very good. *THUMBS UP* This movie really affected me, i sumtimes will actually think of Aya and tears will shed thinking of ... wat she has been through.
tejizo

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 4:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Impression15 wrote:
I wonder how this series did in Japan (ie weekly ratings) and I wonder if it'll win alot of real awards.

You can get the ratings here (scroll down).
http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Ichi_Rittoru_no_Namida
It's not the highest for the season, though.
Concealeddreamer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Anyone know where I can get this drama subbed? The site posted early is down, anyone know when it'll be back up?
toomad

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Impression15 wrote:

@quilver: Yeah, I hope it did well. When I was watching the MS superlive show and when Remioromen and K performed, the cameras zoomed in on some sad ladies...I wonder if they were sad because of the lyrics or because they linked it back to the dorama.

I noticed that too.
Actually, I'm also one of those whose face become sadder..... Shameful Cry

The effect of this drama is really strong on me, and it'll be like this forever... maybe... it changes my way of thinking!!
ainangst

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kkl wrote:

only little gripe tho...
Click on button to reveal/hide spoiler:

Yeah. it does look kinda weird.they should make it more subtle like what they have done all along the series.

kkl wrote:

overall this is definetly must see series.
i'm very touched by it.

i love its message, never give up.

and i feel the cast have done an excellent and convincing job.
Erika has done a great job, its a bright future for her.
I think Aya's family did a great job too, surprisingly for me i felt her sister Ako was really good too and the actress is only 13!

And let not forget Ryo. I wanna see him acting in more dramas. I loved his character Haruto and i love how he protrayed him.

she's 13 Shocked wow!
Ryo is surprisingly amazing. Esp in the last episode. He looked humbled by the whole experience.

Mizuno sensei tears are wonderful. right on que.

love this series Smile
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
sawadasmile

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Concealeddreamer wrote:
Anyone know where I can get this drama subbed? The site posted early is down, anyone know when it'll be back up?

hard subs on jpopsuki!

ahhh i downloaded the final episode, fiinally it finished... but i havent had a chance to watch it yet...

narumi riko (the actress who plays ako) is only 13! i didnt know that she was that young... shes amazing tho! she got nominated for some awards on the jdorama 2005 end of yr awards... many ichi actors/actresses did, as did the whole drama and tons of songs... so if u have 30 posts u should go vote! (check my siggy) Mr Green

haha yea... plug for the jdorama awards... (yup, littlemissfab's wonderful idea!)

ok... ill be back once ive watched it im sure... Shameful Cryf
qilver

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

sawadasmile wrote:

hard subs on jpopsuki!

ahhh i downloaded the final episode, fiinally it finished... but i havent had a chance to watch it yet...

narumi riko (the actress who plays ako) is only 13! i didnt know that she was that young... shes amazing tho! she got nominated for some awards on the jdorama 2005 end of yr awards... many ichi actors/actresses did, as did the whole drama and tons of songs... so if u have 30 posts u should go vote! (check my siggy) Mr Green

haha yea... plug for the jdorama awards... (yup, littlemissfab's wonderful idea!)

ok... ill be back once ive watched it im sure... Shameful Cryf

yeah, d/l'ed it, and watched it again, this time with subs.. Thumbsup

Impression15

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

After skimming thru the whole series again...to kill some time, I'm surprised the father in this drama didn't get into the finals of our Jdrama 2005 awards. I thought he did such a good job with the funny faces, random jokes, and his crying (it was so pitiful and sad).

I thought Dr. Mizuna did a fairly good job in the expressions too. Never too drastic, very subtle...like a real doctor who actually cares.

I hear there are 3 books out for her diaries. You would think things like this would be translated to give hope to others outside of Japan. But nope, we get novels...tsk tsk.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
qilver

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Impression15 wrote:
After skimming thru the whole series again...to kill some time, I'm surprised the father in this drama didn't get into the finals of our Jdrama 2005 awards. I thought he did such a good job with the funny faces, random jokes, and his crying (it was so pitiful and sad).

I thought Dr. Mizuna did a fairly good job in the expressions too. Never too drastic, very subtle...like a real doctor who actually cares.

I hear there are 3 books out for her diaries. You would think things like this would be translated to give hope to others outside of Japan. But nope, we get novels...tsk tsk.

yeah, i thought there were other character in the drama that did an excellent job acting, like as you said, the father, with his faces, emotions and the sad crying he did for his daughter aya.
the diaries are not translated? Puppy Dog Eyes looks like i better keep studying on Japanese language then maybe i will understand some of it.
mms

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

great drama.
staybymyside

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ainangst wrote:

Exactly. ;_;
Shounen Terrorist

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

anyone got the mp3 for the song, 3gatsu something? I got the pv and want the mp3, anyone please?

when the whole class sang it, it was the most touching scene of 2005 Shameful Cry
qilver

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 4:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

narutaki

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 4:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i so wanna watch 1 litre of tears but exam is near and i am not allowed anywhere near da tv Shameful Cry
Shounen Terrorist

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Just finnished the whole thread and im happy to read how people appricate it, just like i do. Been a while since i could cry like this to a series, thank you to everyone who made it possible for me/us to watch it.

Shameful Cry Shameful Cry Shameful Cry Shameful Cry Shameful Cry Shameful Cry Shameful Cry Shameful Cry Shameful Cry Shameful Cry Shameful Cry Shameful Cry Shameful Cry Shameful Cry Shameful Cry Shameful Cry Shameful Cry Shameful Cry Shameful Cry Shameful Cry
ainangst

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

qilver wrote:

the last episode is aptly titled. I belive his drama somehow has made Aya's wishes comes true and help spread Aya strength to all the people who watched it.
So minna..
VOTE ICHI RITORU NO NAMIDA AS THE DRAMA OF THE YEAR Victory! Peace!

Thank you to Kioku Fansub for wonderfully translating this series. Your ending words made me cry Puppy Dog Eyes
HONTOU NI DOMO ARIGATOU Bow
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Carmila

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i also watching this drama... its so.. touching n dam the d/l is so slow.
Naru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 1:17 pm    Post subject: 1 Litre of Tears Fan Package Reply with quote Back to top

After finishing the wonderful drama "1 Litre of Tears"(�P���b�g���̗�) I was extremely touched. As most who have watched this series or are currently have been. I am currently working on trying to find an address to be able to send letters to the family or to someone else related to Aya-san. If(*prays,crosses fingers,and anything else that may bring luck*) my search gets a contact I would like to organize a book filled with letters from non-Japan residents who have been touched by Aya-san's courage and words.
If you would like to help, participate, or have a contact information already please reply or e-mail me.
Thank you.
Akakage

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

maybe I should merge this to the existing 1 ritoru thread so you will get more responses?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 75, 76, 77  Next
Page 33 of 77

Jump to: