jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Ichi Ritoru no Namida
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 75, 76, 77  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tejizo

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yea, that's right.
Impression15

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 3:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ahahaha, she really was Erika's senpai.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
KiraYuy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 4:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

there's something wrong with that site which kind of makes me think its a hoax, it says "debut: january of 2005" which means it HAS to be out on DVD by now. And therefore, i shouldve been subbed by now. So unless the debut is referring to when the article came out, this might be a hoax.

anyways, on a different note, now that the series is over, which would you say were your top 5 saddest moments (cried the most)

tied-5) When Aya says "Why did this disease choose me?" to Dr. Mizuno (Ep 3)
tied-5) When Ako is yelling at Hiro for being ashamed of Aya-nee and then showing him the Jersy with his name on it (Ep 8?)
4) When Shioka told the family about Aya's sickness (Ep 5?)
3) When Aya said "Live forever" to Asou (Ep 11)
2) When Asou read Aya's [love] letter (Ep 10)
1) When Aya was in the hospital and tried to call home but couldnt, then said "Save me, Okaasan" (Ep 10)

Of course, those are only the top 5, there were MANY MANY other occasions when i cried :'(
cheesycurly

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 6:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ano...anyone has the sub for ep 11?..i don't have it and i can't watch the ep without it Shameful Cry Shameful Cry Shameful Cry

anyone can help me to upload it? onegaishimass Bow Bow
sunmoon

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I only actually cried when "5) When Ako is yelling at Hiro for being ashamed of Aya-nee and then showing him the Jersy with his name on it (Ep 8?) "
to me its the saddest moment...
and the part when her classmates were tryin to kick her out of school... that part was just cruel, cruel, cruellll!!! Puppy Dog Eyes Puppy Dog Eyes
weew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

KiraYuy wrote:
there's something wrong with that site which kind of makes me think its a hoax, it says "debut: january of 2005" which means it HAS to be out on DVD by now. And therefore, i shouldve been subbed by now. So unless the debut is referring to when the article came out, this might be a hoax.
(

if you are doubting theres was a movie....

http://s31.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2GW9PXFJ9MX2G1UIMF6AB1PFZI

did the GUYS who watched this cry too? i NEVER cry during films (except Passions of Christ), dramas, funerals...and what have you but i was broken during:

ep 8 : when the class chases aya down and Asou starts to sing
ep 10 : end, where Asou read the letter and Aya and family were crying
ep 11 : various parts

i guess im a little sensitive so i figured i cried...but if i showed this to other guy friends, do u think they'd cry too? Crazy
MixxDreamer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

^ probably, there are lots of sensitive guys out there, i know my bf is, and i bet he would Mr Green

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

<--- is a guy

i rly dislike crying, i really felt nothing when i watched passion of the christ, and other things, but this series....wow.... Shameful Cry Shameful Cry
KiraYuy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

weew wrote:

if you are doubting theres was a movie....

http://s31.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2GW9PXFJ9MX2G1UIMF6AB1PFZI

well....i guess there is a movie....and it seems old....so i guess they havent been able to get their hands on it since it looks vhs quality.

i hope they digitalize it since the series is so popular
moonchyld

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

can anyone post screencaps of episode 10? i really want to have pictures of the scene when asou was reading aya's letter... but i dunno how to take screencaps... Shameful Cry

tanomu! onegaishimasu!!! Bow Bow
deathstar550

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hit the Print Screen button on your keyboard, then open up an image editing program (MS Paint will do fine) and hit Ctrl-V (Paste).

@cheesycurly -- Try Kioku fansubs. Their website can be found here. Scroll down a bit to find their hardsubbed Namida Ep11.
moonchyld

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

thanks for the tip! arigatou! ^_^
tejizo

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

KiraYuy wrote:

well....i guess there is a movie....and it seems old....so i guess they havent been able to get their hands on it since it looks vhs quality.

The DVD for the movie is out next month actually.
qilver

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

tejizo wrote:

The DVD for the movie is out next month actually.

there's a movie version to this?

seems like every drama has their own movie version... Bonk
toomad

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wow... there were movie of this story??
Really wanna see it, but if it's such this sad again....... Y__________Y

I wanna vote for "Okaasan, watashi kekkon dekiru?" but you don't have that choice Crazy
Then... I like the scene when Asoukun read Aya's diary!! It's probably real happy for Aya! (and me too!)

Happy New Year 2006 w00t!
qilver

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

toomad wrote:
Wow... there were movie of this story??
Really wanna see it, but if it's such this sad again....... Y__________Y

I wanna vote for "Okaasan, watashi kekkon dekiru?" but you don't have that choice Crazy
Then... I like the scene when Asoukun read Aya's diary!! It's probably real happy for Aya! (and me too!)

Happy New Year 2006 w00t!

anyone have more info if there is a movie version? bittorent location on it? Sweat Bonk
kchibi

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

omg i just finished watching the last ep (hehe i know im late Bleah)
i used about half box of tissues...my eyes and nose so sore right now! Shameful Cry Shameful Cry

i liked the parts when....

Click on button to reveal/hide spoiler:

i actually cried in every episode and practically throughout the whole episode...im quite emotional and touched by this real story and hopefully everyone learnt something from it! i hope Ichi Littoru will win some award!!!
MissMonika

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i finished the watching the last episode just now. wow, that was truly an incredible story. i was crying so hard during the last episode. i had to go wash my face because it's all red.

everyone should watch this series. it's so incredible. truly an inspiring story. one of the best dramas i have ever seen.

i LOVE Asou-kun now, or should i say the actor who plays him. hehehe

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 7:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

KiraYuy wrote:

actually the movie wasn't from too long ago...it's just the setting took place in the 80s i guess.

the main actress is only like 21 or something so i couldnt have been filmed in the 80's.

but yeah, someone mentioned the dvd is coming out soon. the actress is so pretty too....
qilver

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

weew wrote:

actually the movie wasn't from too long ago...it's just the setting took place in the 80s i guess.

the main actress is only like 21 or something so i couldnt have been filmed in the 80's.

but yeah, someone mentioned the dvd is coming out soon. the actress is so pretty too....

anyone know of the torrent to that movie version?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 75, 76, 77  Next
Page 35 of 77

Jump to: