jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Narimiya Hiroki
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
WD

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

All these talks about Nari made me really excited now. I'm really fond of this guy!

colorbar credits to nannandesuka@LJ
tInoltin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

HAPPY BDAY NARIMIYA!!!!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Akakage

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

NARI...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

BEST WISHES FOR EVERYTHING IN YOUR LIFE! w00t!
ainangst

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Omedetou Tanjoubi Nari-san!!

one of the best japanese actor i've seen Applaud
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
violomana

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks for the pics, emiko!

Just wanted to stop by and wish "Happy Birthday!" to our handsome 23-year-old.

w00t! yippee Omedetou Nari-kun!!!! yippee w00t!
Andro

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Happy Birthday Nari-sama!
emiko

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Otanjobi Omedeto, Nari-kun!! SmittenSmitten

p/s: I wish he'll drop by this thread and read our birthday wishes to him by himself Mr Green
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
WD

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Nari! Nari! Nari!

HAPPY (BELATED) 23RD BIRTHDAY!

Muack Muack Muack [/b]

colorbar credits to nannandesuka@LJ
emiko

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 5:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

English subtitles of Ep 1 & 2 for Ima Ai ni Yukimasu are available at d-addicts, thanks to Haruspex who has been working on the subs yippee yippee Now I can fully enjoy the series Dancing
ashley

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

this thread seems to be really quiet...anyway I'll post some pics of Nari from NANA...can't wait to catch the movie once it airs in Singapore

shanghai_honey

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yeah, Nari's soo adorable. He's a very good young actor. Mr Green
ryoko293

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 5:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Are? No new posts for about than 2 weeks? ok, then I'll start again:

HEYA~! I got to know Nari-kun through Gokusen, although i ahve to say that I focused mainly on MatsuJun. then I've watched Orange Days, because I like the plot and didn't know that it was the same guy acting in it ... he looked familiar, but all the ppl that know me would say: SENIL~! hehe I'm currently watching Stand up! *came to a hold because of MatsuJun's new dorama though*
I didn't know that he is such a popular actor and has stared in SOOOO many doramas before! SUGE~ He doesn't only have good look, but also great acting scills! I'm so happy to see that he acts in NANA (another manga I read before-hand Seems like 75% of the mangas I read are turned into live action doramas or movies! YAY)

I wanted to say: Thank you for all the photos you girls posted and the link to the LJ! Seems like i have to creat a new picture folder for a Japanese star Victory! Peace!

I hope to be able to contribute something to this thread in the future .. ^^

hehe, already found something, this pic hits the spot: hehe
http://nana-nana.net/images/hiroki/anan/5.jpg
*credits to www.nana-nana.net*
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
sasorisa

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I've really just started watching doramas, though I did watch Beach Boys way back when... but I guess I haven't really been TOO into it. But I started to watch Gokusen because I knew it was from a manga and I LOVED it. Nari stood out above everyone else - so now I've been playing catch up with anything he's starred in. The funny thing is, I knew about Nana (manga) and the movie before I knew who Nari and when I saw Nari was the actor that was going to portray Nobou I was seriously doubting it. But now after watching his other roles, I feel that he'll do good! ^_^

- There's just something very happy about him. Cheerful and fun. I like that he doesn't seem to be posing or acting all "cool". ^_^
anneyuu

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The first time I saw him was in Koukou kyoushi and I was really shocked because I knew I hated the character but I was, at the same time, mesmerized by him. That's how I started watching dramas with Nari-kun in. His skill in actin is terrific, imho! He's become my fav actor... He can play different roles and I forgot he's Hirokun! Great, great actor.
Also... I found him totally crazy! I love his devilish smile soooooooo much!!! Also I think he's really interesting, but I haven't found many translated interview until now, unfortunately (i don't know jap).
My fav chara of him was Shoei in Orange Days, but I also liked him as Takumi in Ima ai ni yukimasu.
shanghai_honey

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

sasorisa wrote:

- There's just something very happy about him. Cheerful and fun. I like that he doesn't seem to be posing or acting all "cool". ^_^

Yes, he has a great wide smile that is very warmhearted and sweet. ^_^

My favorite Nari character so far is Orange Days too. I think he's so versatile as an actor.
Rainie

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ahhhhh!!!! after watchin Kou Kou Kyoshi 2003.. I am now abit of addicted to him.. he look soo diff from that drama to now.. Beat You he did make a role in Orange Days..? arggg.. gonna watch it.. Shibasaki is 1 of my fav artist.. Dancing
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
aibakaneko

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

AWWWWWWWWWw... I just REALLY Grow to like him after i saw him in Stand up.!! hhaha.. he's SO CUTE!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
aibakaneko

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

HEHEHHEHE...Ain't that face just ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >_____________<

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
aibakaneko

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I made this originally for me... But.. i would also liek to share it.. ehehhehehe..

YoruMitsukai

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yay a hiroki thread *O* *Swoons*

Umm you can just look at my icon rofl *g*'' I made it~

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 6 of 9

Jump to: