jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
KAT-TUN
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 812, 813, 814 ... 1138, 1139, 1140  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Japanese Entertainment Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sosweet56

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

luvnickie wrote:

haha no you're not.. maybe they will come to singapore next!! hm.. anyway has any JE pple come to singapore?? i dun remember any right??? hm.. why is that so?? they went to thailand what.. then singapore and thailand both also South East Asia.. sama sama..

yupz. yupz. i dun think any came. sniff.sniff. singapore is too small a dot to notice. i was complainin when takuya was filming engine in KL. that's like just a bridge away frm singapore. lolz.
sosweet56

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 1:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ll gray ll,
this is what you wanted.

kame fell from stage-
http://s29.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3P9VR130GVN7G2XYBWOHIWK6LA
luvnickie

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

sosweet56 wrote:

yupz. yupz. i dun think any came. sniff.sniff. singapore is too small a dot to notice. i was complainin when takuya was filming engine in KL. that's like just a bridge away frm singapore. lolz.

haha wah takuya film in KL?? wah so lucky!! those pple livin in KL.. speakin of which.. Jay chou held his autograph session in KL as well!! haha everyone likes to by pass singapore....
sosweet56

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

luvnickie wrote:

haha wah takuya film in KL?? wah so lucky!! those pple livin in KL.. speakin of which.. Jay chou held his autograph session in KL as well!! haha everyone likes to by pass singapore....

ya. they pass by. lolz.
nah~! i'm craving for jin now. hahz. feed me with him~! i'm hungry.
teru_teru_bouzu

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 1:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

luvnickie wrote:

oh its not bad... my sister keep freakin me out with stuff like japanese vcds cds are really expensive.. from what i know.. gackt dvd-box can go up to 100 plus... haha.. luckily KAT-TUN merchandise prices are still reasonable..

If people are selling Spring LooKing Concert 2005...
DO NOT BUY IT!!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S NOT OFFICIAL

But talking about Spring LooKing and LooKing concert... It was quite a cool concert.. I saw the fancam version and saw some news report stuff.... Wish I was their.. My friend who went to like 2 Spring LooKing and 2 LooKing concert throughly enjoyed it... haha.. than again who wouldn't right....~

Kaizokuban was quite a good concert..... they kind of lose the pirate theme after a while but oh well... It was still quite...Very different from Okyakusam ha kamisama... Than again .. Kamisama was their first concert and the stage was like NHK Hall size.....hehe
luvnickie

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 2:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

sosweet56 wrote:

ya. they pass by. lolz.
nah~! i'm craving for jin now. hahz. feed me with him~! i'm hungry.

haha sorry i was gone for a while.. hm..actually more than a while...
haha dun like that la.. we share okay?? course i also want him wuhahahahha!!!!

teru_teru_bouzu wrote:

But talking about Spring LooKing and LooKing concert... It was quite a cool concert.. I saw the fancam version and saw some news report stuff.... Wish I was their.. My friend who went to like 2 Spring LooKing and 2 LooKing concert throughly enjoyed it... haha.. than again who wouldn't right....~

Kaizokuban was quite a good concert..... they kind of lose the pirate theme after a while but oh well... It was still quite...Very different from Okyakusam ha kamisama... Than again .. Kamisama was their first concert and the stage was like NHK Hall size.....hehe

wow! your friend went to four concerts????? must have burnt a big hole in her pocket... haha i also want to go!!!!

just watched finish kaizokuban.. haha cool!! i like the pirate theme and the boats they travel in... haha the fans are so lucky to be able to get that close to them!!
teru_teru_bouzu

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 2:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

luvnickie wrote:

wow! your friend went to four concerts????? must have burnt a big hole in her pocket... haha i also want to go!!!!

just watched finish kaizokuban.. haha cool!! i like the pirate theme and the boats they travel in... haha the fans are so lucky to be able to get that close to them!!

yeah she did.. hence she can't afford to go to Dream Boys......
Sleepyasian

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 5:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

teru_teru_bouzu wrote:

yeah she did.. hence she can't afford to go to Dream Boys......

well at least she went to other ones... I cant go to any Shameful Cry because my family goes to korea often but no one else wants to go to japan but me so I cant go. Shameful Cry Shameful Cry Shameful Cry
teru_teru_bouzu

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 5:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sleepyasian wrote:

well at least she went to other ones... I cant go to any Shameful Cry because my family goes to korea often but no one else wants to go to japan but me so I cant go. Shameful Cry Shameful Cry Shameful Cry

some day you will.. work hard and pay your way to Japan ^^

by then maybe KAT-TUN will be more established..........
Sleepyasian

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 5:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

teru_teru_bouzu wrote:

some day you will.. work hard and pay your way to Japan ^^

by then maybe KAT-TUN will be more established..........

hopefully Fingers crossed well... I can probably pay my way but theres a language barrier... I dont know japanese and probably wont know any untill college.... I KNOW! I'll find a japanese friend... heh.heh...... haha
deelicious

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 7:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hmm yeah yooh should find someone that noes japanese
when i was in japan
i was a mute

haha cause no one got what i was saying
i had to point
and draw
><
chubby_baby

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

deelicious wrote:
when i was in japan
i was a mute

i had to point
and draw
><

aaaw. just take some courses or something... japanese class is fun!! hehehe. when'd you go to japan?? so lucky. i'm still wishing for that day to come. hopefully i'll be able to do more than just point and draw by then... Sweat
justified

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

deelicious wrote:
when i was in japan
i was a mute

i had to point
and draw
><
hahha....my gosh i thinkn that if i go to japan this yr i will do the same! be a mute and juzz do d sign language! and d only thing that they wld understand is johnny's shop!hehehe...juzz hope i can pass d intrvw and gt a visa!
deelicious

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

haha im sure u can pass the interview O_O hmm whenever i went they had paper and pen availalbe hahahaha

i went this summer to hokkaido =D

yummy food
kai_jin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hi everybody, Im back!!! w00t! w00t!
It's already 2 month i not been here, minna genki desuka??

Wau, it's 820 pages already, sugoii ne!!
I'll looking back the page when i free...... Mr Green

But can somebody tell me 1st what the news regarding to kattun latest??
Cant wait to know it before i looking back the pages!!!!!
Arigatou yo!!!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kai_jin wrote:

Arigatou yo!!!

hihi kai jin!! are you still here? wahhh! can't believe you're here.... glomp glomp

hihi minna!!! really miss you guyz...... Puppy Dog Eyes Puppy Dog Eyes really maybe you forget me already.... Puppy Dog Eyes Puppy Dog Eyes
sosweet56

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kai_jin wrote:

Arigatou yo!!!

WELCOME back.
=) been waiting here for so long already.. lolz.
hmmm. wat news...
eh. kat-tun in dreamboys?
and MS super live performance were hottt. have you seen it?
chika

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

sosweet56 wrote:

WELCOME back.
=) been waiting here for so long already.. lolz.
hmmm. wat news...
eh. kat-tun in dreamboys?
and MS super live performance were hottt. have you seen it?

ne ne..do you have them? can someone please re-upload them back? onegaishimasu.... Bow Bow
akasacapple

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

deelicious wrote:
when i was in japan
i was a mute

i had to point
and draw
><

hoho
i went to jp with my frds last spring,^^ it was a good experience to know jp culture.
elventuna

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

teru_teru_bouzu wrote:

ohh myy. so many different names of the concerts. im even more confused now.. Confused
haha. still sorry bout the boo-boo i made last nite. haha. but at least i can kinda tell which is which now.. Bonk

Kaizokuban was cool.. love the opening and all the indiviual songs parts.. haha. love ueda's love in snow... Mr Green

luvnickie & sosweet aww. its not that bad. not all artistes bypass spore.. quite a handful of stars inc. a couple of Hollywood ones been here and held their sessions.. Mr Green

justified hehe. wish u good luck with the interview! i remb when i was in japan i also had to point around and mime what i wanted..

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Japanese Entertainment Discussions All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 812, 813, 814 ... 1138, 1139, 1140  Next
Page 813 of 1140

Jump to: