jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Kubozuka Yousuke
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stargirl

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2003 1:30 am    Post subject: Kubozuka Yousuke Reply with quote Back to top

I think you may have noticed that I'm a big fan of this cute actor. Are there any other Yousuke fans here? It's hard to find information about him maybe because he's low-profile...or maybe because there are hardly any English sites about him. The latest news I found about him is that he's married to Non-chan and they have a baby boy now. I think he took time off acting so he can spend more time with his son. But there are rumors going on that he's been acting weird lately, especially during interviews. Like he once said that he wanted to name his son "president" and there are higher beings calling him. not so sure about these cos they are just 'rumors'. Has anyone come across any news about him or his family? Please post them here!
ahochaude

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2003 10:24 am    Post subject: Re: Kubozuka Yousuke Reply with quote Back to top

stargirl wrote:
I think you may have noticed that I'm a big fan of this cute actor. Are there any other Yousuke fans here? It's hard to find information about him maybe because he's low-profile...or maybe because there are hardly any English sites about him. The latest news I found about him is that he's married to Non-chan and they have a baby boy now. I think he took time off acting so he can spend more time with his son. But there are rumors going on that he's been acting weird lately, especially during interviews. Like he once said that he wanted to name his son "president" and there are higher beings calling him. not so sure about these cos they are just 'rumors'. Has anyone come across any news about him or his family? Please post them here!

There was news coverage in Japan about one month ago regarding him. Media were swarming around him when his son was born and he punched one of the media personale.
nurgee

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2003 11:30 am    Post subject: Yousuke Reply with quote Back to top

i like him too..but have no info on him..but i think he's kewl Applaud
valle

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2003 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hehe (^^) president...
actually i think he said in the media that no mather if his kid would be a boy or girl he would name it...i think it was aiko...not sure,this has been a while

oh and he had to try and register three times to het arried to non-chan...the authorities refused him the first and second time but i think it worked the third time (^^)
stargirl

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2003 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

valle wrote:
hehe (^^) president...
actually i think he said in the media that no mather if his kid would be a boy or girl he would name it...i think it was aiko...not sure,this has been a while

oh and he had to try and register three times to het arried to non-chan...the authorities refused him the first and second time but i think it worked the third time (^^)

i think the name is airo, not sure though. i also read from the list that he had to register a number of times because he kept on forgetting documents everytime he went there.
juliana_phang

Location: Le-Ciel, 1F,No.9 IS-Building, 1-13-6, Ebisu, Shibuya, Tokyo, Japan 150-0013

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2003 7:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

bsalez posted a news article bout him not long ago...
bout this reporter following him...then congratulated him on his kid...
then yosuke kicked him or something like that because the reporter was kinda like stalking him
crazy paparazzi...
give ppl a life man! Shake Head
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Michi

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2003 7:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

juliana_phang wrote:

then yosuke kicked him or something like that because the reporter was kinda like stalking him

whoaa
thats scary Google
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
stargirl

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2003 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i'm not surprised that Yousuke did that to the reporter. He has a right to privacy and you know how pesky the paparazzi can get!
stargirl

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2003 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

juliana_phang wrote:
bsalez posted a news article bout him not long ago...
bout this reporter following him...then congratulated him on his kid...
crazy paparazzi...
give ppl a life man! Shake Head

hehehe i was the one who posted that
juliana_phang

Location: Le-Ciel, 1F,No.9 IS-Building, 1-13-6, Ebisu, Shibuya, Tokyo, Japan 150-0013

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2003 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

opzzzz...gomen...suffering from anemia
hehehe
i would do the same too if i'm him..
i hate stalkers..esp when i'm so darn busy...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
stargirl

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2003 2:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

juliana_phang wrote:
opzzzz...gomen...suffering from anemia
hehehe
i would do the same too if i'm him..
i hate stalkers..esp when i'm so darn busy...

hehehe np. good thing we're not celebrities.

has anyone seen Yousuke's books? He has written 3 books: '20', "pieces of peace', and...i forgot the title of the other one.
stargirl

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2003 4:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Can anybody help me with this site? http://clubstar.sina.com.hk/fc/club/2879/html/
There are a lot of pictures of Yousuke but when I click on them I think it tells me to join. I don't understand Chinese so I'm not sure if membership is free or not. Can somebody tell me if it is free and how can I join?
malorum

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2003 4:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

how bout just getting pictures from a different site? Nut
stargirl

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2003 4:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

malorum wrote:
how bout just getting pictures from a different site? Nut

well i would if other sites have most of the pics there
stargirl

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2003 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

probably nobody cares but i just HAVE to post this pic. it makes my knees go weak everytime i see it. lol Crazy

juliana_phang

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2003 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

wooo!
that's a cute pic!!!
stargirl

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2003 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yosuke has a new book called Nagare!!!
saffy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2004 6:07 am    Post subject: Kubozuka Yousuke Fanlisting Reply with quote Back to top

Hi guys I'm Saffy! This is my first post here although I've been coming to jdorama.com for a little while now.

I'm a huge fan of Kubozuka Yousuke! So much so that I've created a fanlisting for him. If you'd like to join it's located at:

http://fan.manaiawings.com/yousuke

Hope to see lots of you there. Eventually I want to be able to turn the site into not only a fanlisting but a comprehensive site for info on Yousuke in English. If anyone wants to help I'd really appreciate it! =)

I've just uploaded the forum as well which will be linked to the fan listing shortly. It's a shared forum for all my fansites/fanlistings and ones that I host. You can get there via:

http://fan.manaiawings.com/phpBB2

haha not much there at the moment since I only put it up about 10 minutes ago Bleah Next thing on my agenda is to make a gallery to store all of Yousuke's fabulous pictures!!

Other sections I'm interested in adding to the site are:
Fanart
Reviews on projects by Yousuke
and anything else people might be interested in

So you can see I will be needing a little help in the not so distant future.

Ok that's about it for now! If you have any questions just e-mail me!

Thanx!!
stargirl

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2004 6:10 am    Post subject: Re: Kubozuka Yousuke Fanlisting Reply with quote Back to top

saffy wrote:
Hi guys I'm Saffy! This is my first post here although I've been coming to jdorama.com for a little while now.

I'm a huge fan of Kubozuka Yousuke! So much so that I've created a fanlisting for him. If you'd like to join it's located at:

http://fan.manaiawings.com/yousuke

Hope to see lots of you there. Eventually I want to be able to turn the site into not only a fanlisting but a comprehensive site for info on Yousuke in English. If anyone wants to help I'd really appreciate it! =)

Welcome! I'm going to join! Big Grin
zchendevlemh

Location: Ten Carat 5-19-1 Hiroo, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo 150-0012, Japan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2004 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Anou....................

who's the leading lady of yosuke in the movie Go

she seems cute

I can't find sites talking about that movie

so I hope someone from this thread knew her.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 1 of 12

Jump to: