jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Ichi Ritoru no Namida
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 75, 76, 77  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Carmila

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

U CAN D/L FRM Jpopsuki.
sara_lhey07

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

OMG!!! I LOVE THIS DRAMA!!! EVEN I CRIED 1 Liter of Tears, no really, i finished the episode in like, from dec 23 to dec 28. I CRIED SOOO MUCH!!! I LOVE RYO!!! I DO!! I WANNA MARRY HIM ^_^

i believe that....
life always has a rocky beginning
life always has something to offer
life always has a brighter future
minerva

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 1:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hoo..hoo... sara_lhey07, I think we have to queu first to marry Ryo, and it's gonna be a long one!

Minna just curious, how's Nishikido Ryo actually? Cause i've heard some news about him, that he's such a sharp tongue?

and amelia, since you're in indonesia also, i've pm you about 1 rittoru. Have you read my PM?

*sigh* it's been a while since 1 rittoru gone, but I still have strong emotion about this dorama. Dunno, everytime I think about it, my eyes become teary, my heart? Hmph, seems about to explode! I went to kinokuniya this noon, and I found Aya's mother' diary book (gomen, I don't know the title). It's a pitty that I cannot understand Nihonggo fluently..
nG64mKH

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hi everyone,
I found this forum via Google while search over the Internet for some more infomation about 1 Litre of Tears series. To tell the truth, after watched the final epi, I cried out like a girl (especialy the basket ball court scene near the end ... geez, what the ...)
Look like ppl around this place are the same with me, cried a lot when watching the heartbreaking drama Shameful Cry
Hajime mashite douzo yoroshiku Mr Green

P/S:

@quilver: I were amazed by the picture on your sign, can you tell me where to find it ? I looked in KawaiiNation website but there're no result. Thanks in advance.
qilver

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 2:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

nG64mKH wrote:
Hi everyone,
I found this forum via Google while search over the Internet for some more infomation about 1 Litre of Tears series. To tell the truth, after watched the final epi, I cried out like a girl (especialy the basket ball court scene near the end ... geez, what the ...)
Look like ppl around this place are the same with me, cried a lot when watching the heartbreaking drama Shameful Cry
Hajime mashite douzo yoroshiku Mr Green

P/S:

@quilver: I were amazed by the picture on your sign, can you tell me where to find it ? I looked in KawaiiNation website but there're no result. Thanks in advance.

sure, if you look on Erika Sawajiri's thread under the artiste section, you will probably find that pix, i posted some, if not i can see if i can find her pix in my huge collection of her. Bonk Thumbsup
littlemissfab

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 3:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kchibi wrote:

wow! littlemissfab, seems like u've been putting this msg up on every forum hehehe, thanks 4 the hard work@ w00t!

well, i'm making up for the lost ballots.. i'm going to post more today since tomorrow's the deadline..

Sweat

i'm done pm-ing the people who were supportive of the project.. now i have to pm the active users...
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
raei

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 5:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm about to watch the finale... it just finished downloading. Oh my.. I'm either gonna get tissues or a bucket. haha, the title is SOO aptly chosen.

I lvoed it so far. I'm really impressed by Erika-san's and Ryou-san's performance. Oh my.. OK.. Here I go.

*brings the bucket with the 1 litre point marked on it* Shameful Cry
Unknown18taurus

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hi all! I was wondering if someone here knows where to download all episodes of Ichi Rittoru no Namida (1 litre of tears) but without subtitles...
Without subtitles because i want to do subtitles but in Spanish, that's the reason..

Thanks to all !!! Victory! Peace!
ainangst

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 8:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

the RAW version is available at d-addicts.com. Just search for 1 Rittoru no Namida..or is it Ichi rittoru no namida... maybe its 1 Litoru no Namida Sweat Beaten

good luck! Mr Green

edit: i'v searched & here's the link
http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/torrents.php?search=littoru
its 1 Littoru no Namida Mr Green
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
raei

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hello everyone. would anybody be able to re-upload the march 9th song in audio, not the pv. thanks, sorry for any inconvenience.
ballistic88

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Just finished the final episode of this wonderful series. Up until then, I was just coasting through the episodes. Not necessarily just watching it without feeling anything, just that the series' full impact didn't hit me up until the last 15-20 minutes of the finale. Anyway, I'm not quite as good as Aya in articulating my thoughts, so before I babble on incoherently, I just want to say thank you to all the people involved in subbing this series. I'm sure everyone who's seen this program walked away with... something. Great acting, true to life, strong characters, all in all a real and honest series.
Unknown18taurus

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Just to say... Thank you very much Ainangst !!! Dancing
You are a great person.
One more time, Thank You.
KiraYuy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i just had a weird thought pop into my mind today....do you think this particular series would work/have as much an impact if it were an anime?

personally, i cant really imagine all the serious scenes and emotional scenes...although, i havent watched any serious animes so.... Sweat
dolphin_0785

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 4:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

it just struck me that nishikido ryo is probably the physical form of the guardian angel that Aya and her mom saw beside her. I think he's her strength and her love, and I think her mom decided that he needs to be put into her story.
Sleepyasian

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 6:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

KiraYuy wrote:
i just had a weird thought pop into my mind today....do you think this particular series would work/have as much an impact if it were an anime?

personally, i cant really imagine all the serious scenes and emotional scenes...although, i havent watched any serious animes so.... Sweat
haha. me neither. it would be weird to me
Unknown18taurus

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Maybe it works... but i don't think so! Shake Head
Kirari Ililah

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

AHHH SO GOOD, I just finished episode 8!!! I can't wait for the ending...GOD!!!!!!!
I really hate people who don't understand people's disabilities, and think of them as just bothersome people.... U Suck
ekkusu

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Just finished the series. I was seriously impressed by Erika and Ryo, especially their crying scenes! Shameful Cry

I didn't cry as much as I did for Sekai Chuu though. I personally thought the two dramas were very different. For Sekai it was like Shameful Cry every episode but for Ichi Ritoru, I found myself smiling at the end instead seeing Aya's determination to live and all.
qilver

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 3:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ekkusu wrote:
Just finished the series. I was seriously impressed by Erika and Ryo, especially their crying scenes! Shameful Cry

I didn't cry as much as I did for Sekai Chuu though. I personally thought the two dramas were very different. For Sekai it was like Shameful Cry every episode but for Ichi Ritoru, I found myself smiling at the end instead seeing Aya's determination to live and all.

yeah, i agree, seka-chu series was more Cry Cry Cry , but 1 litre of tears, definitely sad, Puppy Dog Eyes Cry
Meteor Hana

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yup, it's so sad, and I definitely cried 1 litre of tears also Shameful Cry

@su phu: Big Grin su phu de thuong wa' ha hehe

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 75, 76, 77  Next
Page 38 of 77

Jump to: