jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
KAT-TUN
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 816, 817, 818 ... 1138, 1139, 1140  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Japanese Entertainment Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
teru_teru_bouzu

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 2:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Are we still on the subject of smoking????? bleh

Anyways.. i do hope they release Dream Boys....

besides this time all members of K8 and KAT-TUN are present~~~
justified

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 3:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

teru_teru_bouzu wrote:
Anyways.. i do hope they release Dream Boys....

besides this time all members of K8 and KAT-TUN are present~~~
including uchi?i miss that guy!
gomen ne..when is d start of dreamboys?
teru_teru_bouzu

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 3:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

justified wrote:
including uchi?i miss that guy!
gomen ne..when is d start of dreamboys?

umm no why would Uchi be in DBs if he's not even back..~~

DBs has already started............It goes on until the end of the month......
luvnickie

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 5:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hello all!! haha was tryin to stay away from this forum the whole of today.. course once i start posting.. i can only stop like hours later.. and was suppose to do homework again.. but end up wasting the entire day again.. watching clips on youtube,.. argh that website is addictive too!! ermz so since i am not in the mood to do any work.. i shall come here and slack away again!! wuhaha!!

oh btw.. can someone help me out here??? is there a website somewhere that provide subbed versions of japanese variety shows like utawara, utaban, minna no terebi etc.. i really wanna watch all those stuff but i cant understand a single word of japanese... sobx sobx...

anyway take a look at the latest dream boys merchandise from here:
http://www.wretch.cc/blog/luvjin&article_id=3531289
http://www.wretch.cc/blog/luvjin&article_id=3533648
http://www.wretch.cc/blog/luvjin&article_id=3531720

and a couple of pics of jin in dream boys
http://www.wretch.cc/blog/luvjin&article_id=3534558

hm.. i guess its quite good livin in taiwan as well. can get access to JE stuff real quick!!

sosweet56 wrote:

luvnickie,
okie. i like u , you like me k. lolz. becuz we both dun smoke. but i drink for leisure sometimes. like once in a few months. still like me? heehee.

haha!! drinking is definitely okay!! i am ermx very understand you know.. i dun drink because i dun go clubbing.., hate dancing.. i will probably look like a robot in need of repair.. the two times i have been clubbing i practically just sit at one corner.. drinkin and chattng. haha so actually i do drink too la.. wuhaha!!!

teru_teru_bouzu wrote:

Yeah.. Apparently Jin has quite a high IQ... He just doesn't always use it... But then again.. He only shows his bakaness in his public sphere... How do we know how he acts in his private sphere... I mean he could be this serious guy...

hm i kinda agree with you.. sometimes i feel that he show is bakaness to the public because its easier to do that then to show his real self.. haha if he is not serious enough.. how can he write all those beautiful and touching lyrics..

btw.. i read in someone's blog ( dunno whether its reliable ) that the jin wrote the song murasaki for this girl called LENA after their breakup.. and that jin's grandma is italian.. which makes him 1/4 italian.. ( hm,,, but he definitely doesnt look mixed blood)-->haha can anyone verify this for me???

finally, to those living in singapore.. hm.. can u tell me where can i get the vcd overseas version of tackey's dream boys ?? because thats chinese subbed.. and the japanese version is super expensive... i am really curious to how dream boys is like... and its been a long time since i saw tackey in action.. haha the last time i saw him was in this show... sth madonna....
luvnickie

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 5:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Someone in the Akanishi Jin + Kamenashi kazuya thread requested for the english subbed version of kindaichi.. so i thought i will post the links here as well haha since this thread is considerably more active Smile

its a soft subbed version. i opened it with BS player

the movie file:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/rx19r5

the subtitle file:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SXKM7LSW

enjoy!!

good night every one
Sleepyasian

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yeah so I'm watching the countdown Mr Green w00t! go me!..... and well kame performed seishun amigo again... Sweat why didnt he perform w/ yamapi ... where was yamapi?
----
nevermind.. I see him....
and the outfits were... errr... Sweat Sweat Sweat kinda weird. like... they had pants and then had skirt things ... ya...
||gray||

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

sosweet56 wrote:

You are so welcome.... lol
be my slave??? not needed .. *i won't be able to take it* ahhh
hahz. yupz i posted this quite some pages back. good that you found it in time b4 it expires =)
ya. jin was so sweet in there. and poor kame. he seems to be in loads of pain. sniff.sniff.

whwaaaaa!! are u sure u dont want me for a slave?/
every M/W/F im available
i can take off ur socks for you??? hehe
well, basically thats the only thing that i can do anyway.. Doh!

haha!! but yeah.. (never realized i missed ur post again..
so for my late rply for the 2nd time ^^)
domo arigato!!

luvnickie wrote:

Someone in the Akanishi Jin + Kamenashi kazuya thread requested for the english subbed version of kindaichi.. so i thought i will post the links here as well haha since this thread is considerably more active

its a soft subbed version. i opened it with BS player

the movie file:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/rx19r5

the subtitle file:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SXKM7LSW

enjoy!!

good night every one

girl! i can be ur slave as well!! Bow
the only remaining days im available are every T/TH/Sat
hehe!! w00t!
as my sundays i plan to devote dating with Pikame
and a once a month meet-up with my co-slaves..
ahahah!!! Beaten
AKIRA SHOCK!! Shocked rofl

anyway. im soo glad u uped kindaichi..
now im soo curious how the story went =)
im downloading now ^^

imma soo happy i was able to vote already ^^

anyway, i'll reply to ur pm next ^^

zhende hen xiexie ni!!!
justified

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

HELLO!!!

okay guyz....just wanna sharethis vid that i've made..

http://s36.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=04MDZKWETZULB1GSLU030NT9YL

thnks to kkl & elventuna for providing the clips....
elventuna

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

justified wrote:
HELLO!!!

haha. im downloading this now!! cant wait to see it. Mr Green

haha. to singaporean fans.. kinokuniya is bringing in duet, potato and winkup today..!
sosweet56

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

luvnickie wrote:

haha!! drinking is definitely okay!! i am ermx very understand you know.. i dun drink because i dun go clubbing.., hate dancing.. i will probably look like a robot in need of repair.. the two times i have been clubbing i practically just sit at one corner.. drinkin and chattng. haha so actually i do drink too la.. wuhaha!!!

hahaz. robot in repair?? get jin to teach u dance. lol.
when i enter club i can't drink. sniff.sniff. they attach this stupid tape on me that shows that i'm illegal to drink. lolz.

luvnickie wrote:

finally, to those living in singapore.. hm.. can u tell me where can i get the vcd overseas version of tackey's dream boys ?? because thats chinese subbed.. and the japanese version is super expensive... i am really curious to how dream boys is like... and its been a long time since i saw tackey in action.. haha the last time i saw him was in this show... sth madonna....

i'm looking for this tooo.... i saw the overseas version LONG ago. with summary 2004 maybe. i remembered the disc was on sale with T&T harucon. but i didn't BUYY~~~! becuz i wasn't into JE then. and when i went back to the same place a few weeks later, It's already gone. i remembered it selling at only 30 bucks for 2 disc. argh.
i'll try helping u look for it?
i'm heading down to HMV and MISE* later, need me to get u anything ??

luvnickie wrote:

haha was tryin to stay away from this forum the whole of today.. course once i start posting.. i can only stop like hours later.. and was suppose to do homework again.. but end up wasting the entire day again.. watching clips on youtube,.. argh that website is addictive too!! ermz so since i am not in the mood to do any work.. i shall come here and slack away again!! wuhaha!!

Me tooo. i tried staying away from this thread. Didn't post last night even though i was watching this thread LOLz. thought if i did, i won't be able to finish the kat-tun clips on You tube, was browsing thru so many of them till like 4 a.m in the morning, there were somemore for me to watch.. LOLZ. that website is wonderful =)
erm. i can't seem to see any pics from that blog, even if i went thru the homepage, i still can't see any pics, except for red crosses. sniff.sniff. i wanna see how our dreamboys look like.

llgrayll,i'll will this bigger in case u miss this again. rofl
hahaz. be my slave ne~! dun want la, what if i get sued by some organisation. Slavery IS PROHIBITED. hahaz. everyone has his or her human rights. hmmmmm. so you shall not be my slave. Just "maid". Hahaz. as to the salary, i shall pay u with more and more and more kat-tun each day. LOLZ.
hmmm. so u need a day off on sunday with your PI and Kame, alright, you shall be granted. i shall have jin with me. LOLZ.

congrats on your over 30 post ne~! yupz. u can vote now~~!!! Ganbatte ne~!
sosweet56

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

elventuna wrote:

haha. im downloading this now!! cant wait to see it. Mr Green

haha. to singaporean fans.. kinokuniya is bringing in duet, potato and winkup today..!

ahhhh.
great!! i'm heading down there TODAY with friends from this thread toooo.... ~!!!!! any singaporeans care to join??? we'll go on a johnnys' hunt today . LOLZ.
but poor wallet, today's gonna be a hard day for it . lolz
elventuna

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

justified
i just watched the vid..! wooow. sugoii piece of work nehh! Mr Green
haha. i like it!! the music was so apt. for the video..
makes me want to watch the whole dorama againn! tho i watched it twice..
hehe. make more!! Mr Green

sosweet56
haha. happy hunting~~ tell us what goodies u bought!
and dont over-exhaust ur wallet...! u still need it for other stuffs in future rite??? Mr Green
casi

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

justified wrote:
HELLO!!!

wow justified your fanvid was cool made me have a Dawsons Creek flash back great job Thumbsup

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

sosweet56 wrote:

hahaz. robot in repair?? get jin to teach u dance. lol.
when i enter club i can't drink. sniff.sniff. they attach this stupid tape on me that shows that i'm illegal to drink. lolz.

wah they do that? hahaha ulu me didnt know.. i always assumed that they will only let u in if u are not underage.. haha but then agai u can always your friends to buy for u mah.. du think anyone is goin to see the tag when everywhere is so dark... ask jin to teach me to dance?? he will probably get irritated with me... haha

sosweet56 wrote:

i'm looking for this tooo.... i saw the overseas version LONG ago. with summary 2004 maybe. i remembered the disc was on sale with T&T harucon. but i didn't BUYY~~~! becuz i wasn't into JE then. and when i went back to the same place a few weeks later, It's already gone. i remembered it selling at only 30 bucks for 2 disc. argh.
i'll try helping u look for it?
i'm heading down to HMV and MISE* later, need me to get u anything ??

hm... i just ask my sister.. she say she is busy with all her sch stuff.. so she prob not goin out this weeked.. haha then it seems like dream boys isprety popular.. i scared later sold out again... so if u see it.. an u help me buy too?? haha but the chinese subx one okay??? i;ll probably get my sis to meet you and pay up or sth.. ahha she says she also wnat to meet new friend.. thanks again!!

hm.. maybe the server was down when u went to visit it??? i went to visit her blog again.. seems like its working now Wink

so happy hunting for JE stuff !! Smile Smile

||gray|| wrote:

girl! i can be ur slave as well!! Bow
the only remaining days im available are every T/TH/Sat
hehe!! w00t!
as my sundays i plan to devote dating with Pikame
and a once a month meet-up with my co-slaves..
ahahah!!! Beaten
AKIRA SHOCK!! Shocked rofl

anyway. im soo glad u uped kindaichi..
now im soo curious how the story went =)
im downloading now ^^

imma soo happy i was able to vote already ^^

anyway, i'll reply to ur pm next ^^

zhende hen xiexie ni!!!

haha.. u're hilarious Smile

i dun mind though.. u can help me wash my dishes.. wuhahahahah!!!!

hope the download works..PM me if it doesnt.. and ejoy watching!!!!! Smile Smile
luvnickie

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hey guys, course i uploaded these two stuff for my younger sis.. so i tot i might as well share the links here.. enjoy!!

1.[video clip]Never again by KATTUN in Summary's of Johnny's world:
http://s51.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1TMMF1RQ7WSIK38H0FH7LL3QPN

2.[mp3]Never again by KATTUN-ripped from live kaizokuban:
http://s42.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0OB9JU0EMIZ6K0VWNKUR4XSKRH

enjoy Smile
sosweet56

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

woo~! I'm finally back home after a whole day of johnnys' hunt. hahz. came home with some jin pictures. lolz.
anyway.
luvnickie,
i didn't see dreamboy anywhere. it wasn't on sale in hmv. maybe if i go to some other cd-stores i can find it again.
saw the new magazines arrivals today. kat-tun was on 2 cover i think. potato and duet?? can't rember correctly,
but most mags were johnnys'boys. NEWS and Kinki kids, smap,nakai. yupz. but i didn't buy any.... ahhh. wallet needed a rest.
but one thing with the mags are that they are all in PINK. haha. wonder if its' becuz of valentines' day. hahz.
Xing Jewel

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

=) Yolas minna w00t! !! I was wondering if anyone knew who sang "It Can't Be" because I have a version of Jin singing it but my friend told me it's not really a Kat-tun song. So if you know who sings it, please let me know! Also, if you have the song in mp3 by the original singer[s], would you mind uploading it for me Bow ? I would be so happy! Thankies Dancing !!
sosweet56

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Xing Jewel wrote:
=) Yolas minna w00t! !! I was wondering if anyone knew who sang "It Can't Be" because I have a version of Jin singing it but my friend told me it's not really a Kat-tun song. So if you know who sings it, please let me know! Also, if you have the song in mp3 by the original singer[s], would you mind uploading it for me Bow ? I would be so happy! Thankies Dancing !!

the song is by Shingo katori frm smap.
hmm, but i dun have the MP3 now (i think)
i'll go search, if i have i'll upload for u.
justified

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

elventuna wrote:
justified
i just watched the vid..! wooow. sugoii piece of work nehh! Mr Green
haha. i like it!! the music was so apt. for the video..
makes me want to watch the whole dorama againn! tho i watched it twice..
hehe. make more!! Mr Green
hahha..thanks!! i still have one more vid to go... Mr Green

casi wrote:
wow justified your fanvid was cool made me have a Dawsons Creek flash back great job Thumbsup
hahaa...dawson's creek??i remember that show!hehee...thnks!!! Mr Green
emyLi

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hi! everyone!i had been lurking in this thread but i'm finally posting again! Mr Green

hahz yeeloo! johnnys' hunting today ne~ it's really fun! all the mags are so pink! w00t! ahh my fav color!

hmmm dreamboy... not out at HMV yet... singapore HMV is so slow... worse than a turtle...
Grumble

you guys were saying things about clubbing? luvnickie i can't dance too~ worse still i think im a spolit robot~ so ask jin jin to be our dance instructor ba~ everyone will join Naughty
if not u can ask ueda to accompany you while you two sit at one corner drinking...

ah gomen i shouldn't be blah blah so much... its getting late now... good night people! Mr Green

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Japanese Entertainment Discussions All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 816, 817, 818 ... 1138, 1139, 1140  Next
Page 817 of 1140

Jump to: