jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Nishikido Ryo
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
minerva

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 9:46 pm    Post subject: Nishikido Ryo Reply with quote Back to top

Minna-san, I've just finished watching 1 rittoru no namida and I have to admit I really LOVE this dorama. The presence of Haruto Asou really "haunted" me, and now I became curious about this Kanjani 8/News member.

He was nominated for best supporting actor, best JE performance, and promising newcomer on JDorama Award 2005. But it seems nobody started his own topic, so.. here I am, wanting to know more about Nishikido Ryo ^^
And I bet it;s not only me who wanted to know about Nishikido Ryo
hehe hehe hehe

Thanks a lot Victory! Peace!
ice_shi

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 11:30 pm    Post subject: me too! Reply with quote Back to top

yea! me too! jus watched fin 1 litre of namida today!!
its was really touching n tears jerking.. Shameful Cry
have to say tat ryo n erika are really gd in their role!!
cheers to them!!
CenturyLover

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yattaaa a thread for Ryo-chan!! glomp

I love Ryo in 1 rittoru no namida and its great that he got nominated many times! ..but I didnt vote him in any category... and Im ashamed I didnt because hes my favorite JE of all times.. I just dont want to vote him just because I love him, so my votes went to the one's who had more interesting and challenging role.. Gomenne Ryo-chan, it wasnt yours this time Sweat You still get High 10 from the crying scenes!!

If his role in Gambatte Ikimasshoi was nominated, Im pretty sure I would have voted for him Mr Green I think he gets to act more in it... and to show happy expressions more and I think it makes a character a lot better. I love his "Boo yuuna!!" he always says to Etsu-nee hehe So adorable!! >_<

As a celebration of our Ryotan's own thread I posted some pics of him
( caps included) :

The last pic is from the scene that broke my heart totally Puppy Dog Eyes

I also want to share this clip with you Ryo-chan fans also, I posted it to the NewS thread recently. Its Yokoyama and Chibi Ryo in a photoshoot eating watermelon Mr Green Ryo-chan is so tiny and adorable >_<
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=S5VPCR1Q

Enjoy~
sawadasmile

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

omg!! ryo has his own thread!! im so happy Victory! Peace!

centurylover, i totally agree with you!!!!! i did vote for ryo but only in one category- he didnt get to do much but brood and then become a sweetie and cry, and i think he got to portray more character in GI also... "boo yuuna!" soooo adorable Smitten

thanks for the tiny ryotan clip, im dling it right now!! i dont know much about ryo cuz i was introduced to him in ichi ritoru as well... but im slowly learning more Smile

wahhh so many pics... cant wait to save em onto my own comp... *drools* thanks Smile

*edit* i spent two hours the other day looking for wallies of our precious ryo-chan... and i couldnt find one!! Shameful Cry maybe ill try and make one later... if anyone knows of any sites w/wallies... i would be so indebted to u!! hehe. Bow

Last edited by sawadasmile on Sun Jan 08, 2006 1:12 am; edited 1 time in total
minerva

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 1:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Aah, centuryLover. Thanks a lot for these pictures! Love them soooo much.
And yes, my heart wrenched when I watch the last screen cap. And it was broken even more when Ryo started singin.. "Nagareru kistesu no mannaka de" Shameful Cry Shameful Cry Shameful Cry

Hua! You're same with me! I also didn't vote for him, cause I think he should show more of his capability. But I have to admit that his acting was very good ^^

So centuryLover, can you please tell us more about Nishikido Ryo? How is he? I once watch music station with Kanjani 8 in it. And I'm bit confuse cause every other Kanjani 8 member got microphone on interview session, but no microphone for ryo! Confused
rei28

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 2:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

w00t! Ryo chan gets his own thread!
Thanks centurylover for the pics and the clip.. meccha kakkoii In love

Ryo first caught my eye in ichi rittoru then i just had to watch ganbatte ikimasshoi.. really hope to see him in more dramas in future. Still can't forget the last epi of ichi rittoru Shameful Cry

From what i've seen so far in various shows.. it seems ryo has the rep of being mean ie. saying mean things.. but i think it's all in gd sport.. it just makes the show funnier.. more likely that he is trying to hide his shyness.. and i find that v sweet actually Bonk and one more thing he hates to lose hehe
CenturyLover

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 2:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yay its cool that Ryo gets more fans! w00t! Most of the newbies that come to NewS thread have been Tego or Kusa fans hehe Grumble

Ok I'll just post his profile then. Hope this helps Mr Green

Name: Nishikido Ryo
Date of birth: 3/11/1984
Blood type: O
Birth place: Osaka
Weight: 50 kg
Height: 170 cm
Joined JE: 1997~September (so been in JE over 8 years!)
Groups: NewS & Kanjani8

And this is just for fun, you can check it out hehe

To be the Girlfriend of Ryo

*You have a beautiful nose.
*You have a prominent nose.
*You have good cuticles.
*You have beautiful hair.
*You�fre not fat.
*You have a foreign looking face.
*You know what looks good on you.
*You don�ft click your shoes when you walk.
*You look good in kimonos.
*You have a shy subtle look about You
*You have a very cute air about you.
*You like tonkatsu ramen.
*You don�ft insist on going to the best places.
*You know my tastes.
*You can make delicious miso soup.
*You can make Japanese style eggs.
*You�fre very good at making rice.
*You sleep a lot.
*You always clean your room.
*You take a bath everyday.
*You always take your make-up off before bed.
*You think about your family.
*You like all animals except cats.
*You mind your Ps and Qs.
*You�fll sometimes be a little selfish.
*You know my quirks.
*You�fll understand what I�fm like when I get angry.
*You�fre nice to old people.
*You talk a lot.
*You can read the mood.

Hehe glad Im not the only one who thinks so^^ Well I practically voted for him, but just in the Best Couple category. Aya and Haruto are the best and unfortunate couple ever... Yaah I feel so sorry for them both..

Yeah Ryo's singing part was very touching too Puppy Dog Eyes Ryo kakkoii >_< And when the whole class started to sing Shameful Cry *crying 1 litre of tears*

rei: Yup I find it really cute that his characters are like that^^ His role as Boo is great for him, and I love the relationship bethween Etsu-nee and him, its so cute!!

Also I want to congratulate Ryo-chan for his first Solo Concert! Omedetou Gozaimasu!
MissMonika

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 4:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

omgosh, i LOVE him!! he's soooooo cute and so adorable. i love him in 1 Litre of Tears. he's such an amazing actor, and i really love his voice

oh, here's a clip i found on YouTube of him doing his "sexy dance."

http://www.youtube.com/?v=0aUHBMZDVn0

Last edited by MissMonika on Sun Jan 08, 2006 4:35 am; edited 1 time in total
chubby_baby

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 4:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

*gasp* finally a thread for my baby!! hahhaa... *spazz* god. i can't help but love this sexy osaka man. hahahaa.
and 1 litres was such an amazing show. didn't think ryo could be such a great actor judging from ganbatte. when he broke down... i broke down. when he was happy, i was happy. hehehee... the man is amazing!! and now i'm into K8 because of him. lallalaa

thanks for the pics!! aaah... anything of ryo makes this girl happy. and now i've gotten my friends into him!! hahhaa. i'm so proud of myself. and i voted for 1 litres in almost every category, cause it's such a good show. so touching. no wonder the japanese government recommended the show
dolphin_0785

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 4:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I love the way he looks sleepy all the time
kchibi

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i really like him in ichi littoru and was wondering whether the other show he's in "ganbatte ikimasshoi.. " is any good?

i like his teasing but sorta mysterious character ^^
sawadasmile

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kchibi wrote:
i really like him in ichi littoru and was wondering whether the other show he's in "ganbatte ikimasshoi.. " is any good?

i like his teasing but sorta mysterious character ^^

yup! he's in ganbatte ikimasshoi... its a really cute show i thought! i like suzuki anne and i like ryo, and i was really happy with it. ryo's character is more developed and u see more sides of him in ganbatte ikimasshoi... he has more exposure. which is cool Big Grin and did i mention hes really cute in it? well he is. lol.
rebeca_ogawa

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yeeee !!!! a thread for the adorable Ryo-chan..he is so handsome, sexy cute, etc...

i loved 1 rittoru no namida too...it was so touching Shameful Cry ...and his role (Haruto) perfect Bow

i want a DVD for his concert...i read that he sang 3gatsu9nichi Dancing

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

He sang 3gatsu 9nichi? Annyaah I want to hear! >_< Yahh I hope the con comes out in a DVD! Cant wait to see his solos!

MissMonika: Yup Yup thats the dance Ryo is so famous of >_< Sekushii dansuuu! I have to admit theres nothing sexier than that dance In love
Akakage

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm sorry girls..I think I have to lock this thread for a while. Some controversies of making separate thread of the artiste has been going on for the past months.

Until I have final decision whether I want to re-open or merge it with Kanjani 8/News I will have to temporarily lock this thread.
Ai-U

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

So, umm it's alright now to post xDD?? I <3 Ryo Nishikido *is fangirl* like alot I started likeing him in 1litre of tears too. I just hope he comes in a dorama soon <3.

Location: Somewhere... with Kame, Ryoko Hirosue, Gakki and MatsuKen..

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ai-U wrote:
So, umm it's alright now to post xDD?? I <3 Ryo Nishikido *is fangirl* like alot I started likeing him in 1litre of tears too. I just hope he comes in a dorama soon <3.

Yeah me too... such a cute and innocent face nee.. Victory! Peace!
WD

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ai-U wrote:
I just hope he comes in a dorama soon <3.

Something that's unlikely to happen unless he can clone himself, now that NEWS get busy and K8 get really popular and super-busy. hehe He needs to get out of either group if he wants to work in a dorama again, or his acting career will really only end there.

colorbar credits to nannandesuka@LJ
WD

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kyon-kyon chan wrote:

Yeah me too... such a cute and innocent face nee.. Victory! Peace!

Innocent? Haha! He's the meanest of them all, especially to NEWS members! Of course, I love it better when he gets all dorky and submissive when faced with his K8 friends though...now that's the real Nishikido Ryo! hehe

colorbar credits to nannandesuka@LJ
Anil@Anil

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 6:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Even though he's so small in Gambatte Ikimasshoi, he's got my attention cuz of his droozy eyes! Damn sexy Jap. man!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: