jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Ichi Ritoru no Namida
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 75, 76, 77  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
xoai

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Meteor Hana wrote:
Yup, it's so sad, and I definitely cried 1 litre of tears also Shameful Cry

@su phu: Big Grin su phu de thuong wa' ha hehe

bleh I don think that I can see some Vietnemese words in this thread rofl
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
pifernac

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 2:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Puppy Dog Eyes I cry a lot with this drama...
I already finish to day...
I feel really sad because I was alone when I see it...
how can I get the sogs of this drama?
narutaki

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 5:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i just finish episode 8 and dl-ing episode 9. It is so sad ... at the ending, the real Aya mentioned that althought her classmates fold 1000 paper cranes but ... she really wanted to stay wit them more... This is completely so sad.
In the earlier post u guys mentioned Sekai Chuu . Wat is the drama about ... and izzit a real story? Cause i dun think i can take another real sad story. Shameful Cry
qilver

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 5:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

narutaki wrote:
i just finish episode 8 and dl-ing episode 9. It is so sad ... at the ending, the real Aya mentioned that althought her classmates fold 1000 paper cranes but ... she really wanted to stay wit them more... This is completely so sad.
In the earlier post u guys mentioned Sekai Chuu . Wat is the drama about ... and izzit a real story? Cause i dun think i can take another real sad story. Shameful Cry

seka chu(sekai no chuushin de...), not sure, my guess, not a real story, based off a manga, i think.
really really sad drama series.
IkematsuSosuke

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I made a MV of this wonderful drama because I was bored..first time doing this.
http://s12.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=22168B2EIQSHF29F9K5EFMJ5Z7

I uploaded it to youtube, but it's not ready yet..will post the link when it becomes available.

hope everyone enjoys it.

EDIT:
youtube link.
http://www.youtube.com/?v=bn7pW2RIumw
Carmila

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

mmm... seka chu is based on a bk... i also not sure whether its real life anot.
Impression15

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

IkematsuSosuke wrote:
hope everyone enjoys it.

nice work. Personally though, I felt that song in English didn't really fit in the mood but that's just me. Again, nice work, not something I could've done.

Like this drama, there's also a movie for Sekai no Chuusin... but it's basically the same storyline. It's sad but for me, after watching 1 litre of tears, Sekai just can't match up with it, quality-wise and sadness factor-wise. The story just didn't make sense for me(I'm sure I've said this before)...I just didn't feel any of the love they had between them. And the drama was focused on the guy and his pain for 17 years. Unlike that, 1 litre was about the pain the Aya had to go through as she broke down. The song by Kou Shibasaki really fit with Sekai like Konayuki and Only Human fit with 1 litre.

And yeah, Sekai was based on a novel, I don't think it was a true story.

Enjoy people. Can't wait till a Shinobi thread comes up (or fills up) once it hits stores wherever you live.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
sawadasmile

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hi minna san, hisashi buri!! ive been in and out of jdorama really quickly the past few weeks, but now that i actually have a few hours to spare, i wanted to come in here and say hi Smile

IkematsuSosuke wrote:
http://s12.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=22168B2EIQSHF29F9K5EFMJ5Z7

i liked it!!! Applaud good job!! as for the english song, i thought it did fit in because of the song itself.. very good song choice! Smile and the scenes... lost of good haruto & aya interaction... especially the scene where he runs to the disability school... one of my fave scenes of the entire show... Shameful Cry

as for seka-chu... it was very touching and sad, but i dunno, i def cried more during 1 litre... i cant say why, i think its because aya's disease is a more physical one and it begins from the very first episode... and it shows how it affects everybody around her and how strong she is, even tho she has the disease... and the relationship that slowly develops between haruto and aya... and how it impacts the families... and the school... and everybody... personally i cried much more in 1 litre but seka-chu was really heartbreaking as well. definitely very heartbreaking. but i guess ive seen more dramas/movies and read more books on that kind of disease so it wasnt as new and scary and shocking as spinocerebellar degeneration...

sigh... i now wanna rewatch that scene where haruto runs to aya's school... maybe ill go dig it out and watch it now!
qilver

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 5:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

sawadasmile wrote:
hi minna san, hisashi buri!! ive been in and out of jdorama really quickly the past few weeks, but now that i actually have a few hours to spare, i wanted to come in here and say hi Smile

i liked it!!! Applaud good job!! as for the english song, i thought it did fit in because of the song itself.. very good song choice! Smile and the scenes... lost of good haruto & aya interaction... especially the scene where he runs to the disability school... one of my fave scenes of the entire show... Shameful Cry

as for seka-chu... it was very touching and sad, but i dunno, i def cried more during 1 litre... i cant say why, i think its because aya's disease is a more physical one and it begins from the very first episode... and it shows how it affects everybody around her and how strong she is, even tho she has the disease... and the relationship that slowly develops between haruto and aya... and how it impacts the families... and the school... and everybody... personally i cried much more in 1 litre but seka-chu was really heartbreaking as well. definitely very heartbreaking. but i guess ive seen more dramas/movies and read more books on that kind of disease so it wasnt as new and scary and shocking as spinocerebellar degeneration...

sigh... i now wanna rewatch that scene where haruto runs to aya's school... maybe ill go dig it out and watch it now!

i think seka-chu was more sad for me, but 1 litre definitely was sad, and i like the storyline. yamada-san, the younger version cried so much..
1 litre dealt with aya's family more than sekachu, but i have to say, for sad dramas, i liked them both.
ainangst

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

for me, i like 1 litre more. sekachu is sad, but i can't seem to relate to the love between the two main characters. Its somewhat surreal but still great story. The sadness & the message did not last for me..maybe all the praises for this drama got into my head. My expectation for it is too high. My tears felt empty..

Ichi Ritoru simply blew me away. The feelings & lesson learn will forever (hopefully) stay in my heart. comparing to Sekachu, Ichi is more rough in its cinematography, acting & script. Its not perfect but its full of heart.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
IkematsuSosuke

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

glad that you guys enjoyed it..yokatta!

I didn't like Seku..I saw the movie before the drama..I didn't like the movie either..I felt like it was similar to Love Letter, but Love Letter was WAY better..I tried watching the drama,but I didn't like it..maybe the bitter feelings of the movie was still there..I definitely hate the older him part..well just my opinion.
ainangst

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

IkematsuSosuke wrote:

I didn't like Seku..I saw the movie before the drama..I didn't like the movie either..I felt like it was similar to Love Letter, but Love Letter was WAY better..I tried watching the drama,but I didn't like it..maybe the bitter feelings of the movie was still there..I definitely hate the older him part..well just my opinion.

yup.. don't like the older guy too.
if only naohito took his place... naohito would be perfect Smitten
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
kchibi

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

IkematsuSosuke wrote:

me too! i watched the movie first and thought it was so-so, sorta slow....then watched lioke 4 eps of the drama and it didnt hit me either...dunno why....hehe....and yeh naohito would be purrfect! Mr Green
Evil_Ellie

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hey Minna Smile I just finished watching 1 litre of tears from ep 1 (whereas before i just skipped ahead to ep 10 and finale Bleah

It's so sad, it's even sadder now that i watched it from the beginning. But i like the bits where aya's strength shows through despite her sickness Smile

I have a question, is seka that drama about the someone who gets leukemia? Or something similar to that? I heard people compare 1 litre of tears to that drama.

Every time i hear Konayuki i think of Aya and Haruto's scenes. It's so heart breaking that they don't get a chance to fall in love even more or go out properly or get married Puppy Dog Eyes
Sevenz

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 3:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

This is definitely the saddest drama that I have ever watched...I cried a lot, especially on the last few episodes... Shameful Cry
However, this drama gives me inspiration and a different look at life...A truly inspiring masterpiece! Applaud
Impression15

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 3:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Evil_Ellie wrote:
Hey Minna Smile I just finished watching 1 litre of tears from ep 1 (whereas before i just skipped ahead to ep 10 and finale Bleah

It's so sad, it's even sadder now that i watched it from the beginning. But i like the bits where aya's strength shows through despite her sickness Smile

I have a question, is seka that drama about the someone who gets leukemia? Or something similar to that? I heard people compare 1 litre of tears to that drama.

Every time i hear Konayuki i think of Aya and Haruto's scenes. It's so heart breaking that they don't get a chance to fall in love even more or go out properly or get married Puppy Dog Eyes

Yes. Some of us compare it because both were sad dramas that were released this year and both were released with subtitles.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Carmila

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Evil_Ellie wrote:

i'm falling in love with this song.. keeps rining in my heard everytime be4 i slp. n the v.last scene whereby her mother said, "Hey Aya, over there u wont cry anymore, right? okkassan would like to c the smiling u juz once more. i wan 2 c you." n the lifely Aya gave the fullest smile when playing basketball... Shameful Cry Shameful Cry Shameful Cry
Evil_Ellie

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Impression15 wrote:

Yes. Some of us compare it because both were sad dramas that were released this year and both were released with subtitles.

Ohh thanks for the info! Now i'm curious to see this drama, maybe i'll pop into the store that sells Japanese DVDs later and check if it's there Smile

Quote:
i'm falling in love with this song.. keeps rining in my heard everytime be4 i slp. n the v.last scene whereby her mother said, "Hey Aya, over there u wont cry anymore, right? okkassan would like to c the smiling u juz once more. i wan 2 c you." n the lifely Aya gave the fullest smile when playing basketball...

Click on button to reveal/hide spoiler:
Carmila

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

totally agreed.
qilver

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 5:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

For those who have not seen all the ep's of 1 litre of tears, this video may be a spoiler...3gatsu 9ka song that the class sings....

Click on button to reveal/hide spoiler:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 75, 76, 77  Next
Page 39 of 77

Jump to: