jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Video Games/Gaming/etc.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 198, 199, 200  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> General Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sephy1024

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2003 7:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

BakaOtaku wrote:
That's awesome, i hope i get the Sad Ending and then the Ultimate Ending. I just got it yesterday, the game looks cool but somewhat too "Charlies Angels". The game if you ask me is a fan-service, for each job they get during battle, their dresses look skimpier and skimpier. It still is fun but not what i had in mind. I can't wait for the Final Fantasy VII Advent Children movie! Now THAT looks sweet.

In the 8 hrs I played the jp game for, I only see charlies angels in the opening (which i belive is intentionall)

and the dresses don;t get skimpyier and skimpier - most are tame and not that skimpy at all
velvet_ice

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2003 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Am I spoiling too mucH? Oops. :X

EDIT:- Yes you were, so I deleted it Smile - sephy1024
bunnikawaii

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2003 1:11 pm    Post subject: Hello everyone! Reply with quote Back to top

Hi! I'm a newbie to this site. I'm also trying to get onto Gunbound right now. It's giving me an error message and asked me to try again later. I have seen it being played. It looks so kawaii! I want to play now. If I ever get onto Gunbound, can I play with you guys? Wave
lovelessemotion

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2003 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

sure what's the problem ya have? maybe i can help ya out!...describe the problem....k?
bunnikawaii

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2003 2:22 pm    Post subject: having diffuculty Reply with quote Back to top

it says my access time has expired or there's a network error. then auto closes me. Sad
bunnikawaii

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2003 8:53 pm    Post subject: Yippee!!! Whee!!! Woohoo!!! Reply with quote Back to top

Hi! how's everyone? I finally got into Gunbound. It's so Cool! and kawaii. It's true, there are girls in there and the people are nice. If you guys get in can I play with you? My username is the same: bunnikawaii. Look me up. Hope to play with you guys soon! Big Grin
lovelessemotion

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2003 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

oh so u fixxed ur prob?... sorry but i was gone for a while ..what i meant was what #error was it... cuz on gunbound the erroe usually have #'s assoiciated with them.... anyway glad to hear ya solved it... so how did ya fixx it?

on a side note: i'm trying to add ya to my buds list now... i was just playing for 2 hours!!! damn that game is addicting! and girls get all wild in there! i mean they talk mad smack where do they find these girls?

oh and i saw koo05's profile thinging... UR NOT A NEWBIE IN THE GAME !!!! u got a high @ss rank!!! ur like a GOLDEN AXE I THINK!!!! THAT"S FRIGGING HIGH!!! how long have ya been playing? pshhh newbie YEAH RIGHT Shake Head
Uchiha Potato

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2003 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hey hey guys dont forget about me. my gunbound name is UchihaPotato. I really need someone to show me how to play this game. People always kick me out cuz im a "chick" (im guessing thats gunbound talk for n00b). Someone has to show me the ropes.
kook05

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2003 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

lovelessemotion wrote:
oh and i saw koo05's profile thinging... UR NOT A NEWBIE IN THE GAME !!!! u got a high @ss rank!!! ur like a GOLDEN AXE I THINK!!!! THAT"S FRIGGING HIGH!!! how long have ya been playing? pshhh newbie YEAH RIGHT Shake Head

erm... actually my bro plays my a/c sometimes... hehe

you shld see me in action. always scolded by my teammates... Sad
the rank thing doesn't mean a thing... when i first told ya abt the game, that's when i just started playing... and that wasn't too long ago... Rolling eyes
lovelessemotion

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2003 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hey potato just play with me dude ...we'll rule the world! lol...sure i'll teach ya the ropes

kook: OIC when are we gonna play?....so that means that if ur on it might be ur bro?.... LOL i'm gonna be flirting with a GUY!lol

Last edited by lovelessemotion on Wed Dec 03, 2003 1:24 am; edited 1 time in total
kook05

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2003 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

lovelessemotion wrote:
kook: OIC when are we play?....so that means that if ur on it might be ur bro?.... LOL i'm gonna be flirting with a GUY!lol

LOL... yeah, you might actually be toking to my brother... hehe

it's the one who is in NS whose playing my a/c... he's usually playing it during weekends or when he got day-offs...

i would really lurve to play with you!!!! but the time diff sux... so when do you play most of the time? i'll try to 'catch' you at those times...
MixxDreamer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2003 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

dood ima newbie too hehe, ill add u guys when i can, i was gonna post this yesterday but the site was really slow Mad but yeh i probably wont play that much cuz im pretty busy, im gonna have to wait til winter break, lately my friend's been playing my account cuz she helps me level up hehe so if any of u see me on and i dont say hi then that means its not me Mr Green

loveless> when i get to play, give me some pointers men hehe, its better to play with friends than someone idk, cuz sometimes theyre pretty rude Shake Head

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2003 1:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ok got ya.... anyaways i play mostly on weekends ..but i think i'm gonna be busy for while cuz finals is comming up and i gotta do class work stuff... that sucks but i would love to play with all of u..we'll have a jdorama vs jdorama battle! lol...it'll be fun

no kidding! rude! i know what ya mean.... u should see how the girls get in there!!! its like GIRLS GONE WILD!, but with lil chibi characters! funny stuff hehe hehe
bunnikawaii

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2003 12:28 am    Post subject: Hello Gunbound Buddies! Reply with quote Back to top

Hi! Thank you for trying to help me log on, Lovelessemotion. The actual problem was their network connections or something. Also, I have added you to my buddy list, but it's true, the time difference is wierd for all of us JDorama people to play at the same time. It would be cool to get us all in a room so we at least would be nice to each other and wouldn't get raped(raped is the term they actually use in GB when the poor newbie is killed by the higher ranking players. It's like a free/easy kill for them.) I usually play on weekends. Gotta work the other days. I'm just leveled up to a double sided hammer. I'm not that good. I still hit myself a lot, but I'm learning. Some people in your team, if you play on teams more than 1 vs 1, do give you pointers. Start out using the grub. I know sitting on a slug isn't that appealing, but I think it's the easiest to control, especially when you're learning how to aim. Choose the lightning and teleport items. Also, heal. Some players think the heal item is cheating, but if they don't like it, they can go create their own room and disable the heal items. When you buy avatar, make sure you don't go the avatar off servers, otherwise, what's the use? I don't like how they offer you to pay real money now to buy things. You can still earn the gold, but it's not fair for those of use who earn their avatar. It's a way for the site to make money of course, since playing the game is free, but it's seems like the people who would buy avatar with cash are cheating. Anyhow, that's my opinion.

About the wild girls though...the guys are just as wild. People flirt in there. It's funny though when you find out the one you've been talking to is half your age or something! It's also Crazy how some people take it so seriously, jeez, it's just a game! I had this guy call me a b*tch because I took his kill. I didn't mean to. My aim s*cks and my weapon just happened to hit his target. Sorry! I still like playing any chance I get though. It is addicting.

If anyone wants to add me to their buddy list, it's fine with me. I'd love to play with you. Again, I usually play on Saturday and Sunday mornings. I usually play around 1a.m. ish pacific time to whenever I can't keep my eyes open or have earned enough gold to buy the avatar I want. I look forward to playing with you guys/gals! Big Grin
orenji

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2003 1:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

haha...

so we're talking abt GB now? lol...

I play too... But recently I've not been playing... So if minna ever sees someone with the nick yomigaeri, that's me. Big Grin

3Peace...
Orenji
barooboodoo

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2003 3:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

wow i can't believe i missed this thread Crazy
i started playin gunbound like the week before ffx-2 came out then can you guess why i stopped? Big Grin
I was about 8 or 9 wins away from getting my first set of clothes!!
so here's my contribution... should we just look at this thread to find everyones gunbound name or should I make a compilation? Seems like to me a lot of people play and more are coming right?
ps:I can hit an enemy... most of the time
lovelessemotion

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2003 5:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

u didn't [post ur GB name! Wack
Uchiha Potato

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2003 5:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

We should schedule some kind of GMT time to where all the JDorama.comers/Gunbounders can go online and play a nice game of gunbound. We should pick a time thats not too late or early for certain time zones. Does this sound like a good idea everyone?

My gunbound name is UchihaPotato <--- fear my Big Foot!
add me to all of your guy's list!

You guys can also contact me through AIM if you wanna play

Last edited by Uchiha Potato on Sun Dec 07, 2003 7:45 am; edited 1 time in total
barooboodoo

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2003 7:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sweat ugh sorry lol my gb name is barooboodoo!!!
hmmm ya i like potatos idea that way it's not so time consuming eh?
it's hard enough for me to find time to do anything much less play gunbound Angry
kook05

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2003 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

perhaps we shld start a Jdorama Guild... Rolling eyes hehe
but i have no idea how this guild stuff works... Sweat

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> General Discussions All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 198, 199, 200  Next
Page 17 of 200

Jump to: