jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
New Members Introduce Yourself Here
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 231, 232, 233  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> General Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bunnikawaii

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2003 1:05 pm    Post subject: Hello everyone! Reply with quote Back to top

Hi! It is my first day here. I barely started watching Japanese Dramas. I have seen Otosan and am now finishing Hotman. I like to watch anime also. My favorite is Chobits. I love sushi. Yummy! Big Grin I am also trying to log into Gunbound. I welcome all friends. I love to talk Chatter and all things kawaii. Hope to speak to you soon! Wave
bmwracer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2003 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Irasshaimase, bunnikawaii! Big Grin

Where are you specifically in the U.S. of A, if you don't mind my asking?
juliana_phang

Location: Le-Ciel, 1F,No.9 IS-Building, 1-13-6, Ebisu, Shibuya, Tokyo, Japan 150-0013

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2003 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yo bunnikawaii!
welcome to jdorama
enjoy your stay here
talking bout sushi.....i'm so hungry now..
Drooling
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
bunnikawaii

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2003 2:26 pm    Post subject: hello! Reply with quote Back to top

thank you for the welcome Juliana. I just had my Thanksgiving dinner. It wasn't sushi though.
bunnikawaii

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2003 2:27 pm    Post subject: hello Reply with quote Back to top

I'm at California, bmwracer. U?
bmwracer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2003 2:31 pm    Post subject: Re: hello Reply with quote Back to top

bunnikawaii wrote:
I'm at California, bmwracer. U?

Didja see below my avatar? The wonderful South Bay: Torrance, CA. Big Grin
bunnikawaii

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2003 2:41 pm    Post subject: my bad Reply with quote Back to top

sorrie, didn't notice til now. I'm in Arcadia. I've never been to Torrance. That's near LAX rite?
bmwracer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2003 2:53 pm    Post subject: Re: my bad Reply with quote Back to top

bunnikawaii wrote:
sorrie, didn't notice til now. I'm in Arcadia. I've never been to Torrance. That's near LAX rite?

I know some people who live in Arcadia... Nice area. A little warm in the summer, though. Smile

Uh no. Torrance is way south of LAX... We're closer to Palos Verdes, Redondo Beach, Hermosa Beah, Manhattan Beach... Big Grin
arnel98

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2003 10:50 pm    Post subject: Re: my bad Reply with quote Back to top

bmwracer wrote:

We're closer to Palos Verdes, Redondo Beach, Hermosa Beah, Manhattan Beach... Big Grin

somehow, that statement made me very envious Sweat

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2003 12:45 am    Post subject: Re: Bunnikawaii says hello to everyone! : ) Reply with quote Back to top

bunnikawaii wrote:
Wave Hello everyone! I am new to this site. Does anyone know what the name of the dorama that was on before Hotman on the Asahi network, channedl 44, here in Los Angeles? The main character went by the dorama name Tatsuya. Can anyone help me? Thanx!
sure thing i watched the whole THING!!! it was good... in a way... anyways... the drama ur refering to is Taiyo no Kisetsu or "season of the sun" in english.. here http://jdorama.com/drama_617.htm anyway if ya live in south cali i reccomend u got to this http://www.geocities.com/isweartoyou/dramasontv.htm website.. created someone this forum and its pretty accurate and ALWAYS uptodate!!! anyway after hotman asahi will air GOODLUCK!!! said to be the best drama of 2003 by manny!

http://jdorama.com/viewtopic_1280.htm
http://com1.akheva.com/bcjkdramasincalifornia
LOL Hug
bmwracer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2003 12:46 am    Post subject: Re: my bad Reply with quote Back to top

arnel98 wrote:

somehow, that statement made me very envious Sweat

It has its pros and cons...
Sakura-chan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2003 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hi! I'm new to this site. It seems that this site is so attractive and I just stopping by before I explore this site. So, nice to meet you guys! Muack
bmwracer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2003 2:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sakura-chan wrote:
Hi! I'm new to this site. It seems that this site is so attractive and I just stopping by before I explore this site. So, nice to meet you guys! Muack

Irasshaimase, Sakura-chan... Big Grin
Voort

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2003 7:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

just to let you know, I'm still alive Twisted just came back from a trip to hell...

Let me show you what I mean as "hell".

First of, a friend and myself went on a ~200 kilometer ride from Vienna to Graz to rent a truck there in order to help a friend of my freidn move his stuff. With that truck, bravely facing snow, ice, rain, fog and night time, we fought our way up north to Aachen, which is in Westphalia, Germany. While on the way we noticed that the heater in the truck was out of order and it was too late to simply return and get another (but also smaller, and thus with less cargo capacity) truck. So we spent 12 hours and 1,000+ kilometers freezing our butts off in that truck. When we arrived in Aachen we spent 2 hours loading the stuff of that friend into the truck, then we went back in the road to Vienna. Another 12 hours and 1,000+ kilometers later we arrived in Vienna again. Of course the heater wasn't working still. With temperatures around freezing point here it's really "fun" to do something like that. And no, none of us actually slept in those 34 hours of getting cars, loading and unloading and driving...

An advice for everyone, check the heater in the car you rent before going on your trip... I'm frozen to the bones now... god bless the invention of bath tubs and hot water...
Michi

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2003 7:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

wow
what a trip.. must have been a great adventure huh? hehe
anyway, welcome back!~ Wink
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
arashinokoto

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2003 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

woohoo voort.. what a trip you must have had..we don't get snow here and for me, 23 degrees celsius is cold.. Sweat

btw, welsome saku-chan!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Michi

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2003 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hi
welcome to jdorama sakura-chan Smile
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
juliana_phang

Location: Le-Ciel, 1F,No.9 IS-Building, 1-13-6, Ebisu, Shibuya, Tokyo, Japan 150-0013

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2003 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

woooho~
that's indeed a hell trip..
glad that u r back safe..
^^
i cant even stand temperature as low as 16 celcius

welcome to jdorama sakura-chan..enjoy your stay here..^^
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Voort

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2003 6:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I feel my fingers again...

and tyty *bows*
niko2x

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2003 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hey voort, I was there last yr. not in germany, but in hell as well. Here is a pick i took:
Any ways, welcome back and "Willkommen"!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> General Discussions All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 231, 232, 233  Next
Page 16 of 233

Jump to: