jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Byakuyakou
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
yt

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yume

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Episode 2 was really, really surprising. And disturbing!

HIGHLIGHT TO READ SPOILER:
Quote:

When Ryou assaults that girl to take her pictures, I don't think he's necessarily acting like his father, but I think it's horrible that Yuki saw this as a way to keep that girl from spreading rumors and hurtful past gossip about her...I mean, now it is true that her classmate will understand the shame and pain that is associated with that crime, why would Yuki think that this is her only way out? Yuki should've talked to that girl's mother, if anything. Now she's made Ryou feel even more self-hate for himself!! The boy is already messed up in the head! And he shouldn't have cared so much about that film. That was Ryou's biggest mistake, don't you think? *sigh*
melting_snow

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hi all, have juz watched the 1st two episodes of the drama & i'm attracted to the story! Can't wait for the next episode!!! Thank you very much for the subbers!!!

I noe this story is from a novel, does this novel have chinese version yet??
Julieh

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 2:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

melting_snow wrote:
Hi all, have juz watched the 1st two episodes of the drama & i'm attracted to the story! Can't wait for the next episode!!! Thank you very much for the subbers!!!

Subs?? There are subs out? Where? lol!
qilver

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 4:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

just checked d-addicts website, and have not seen the subs yet for this series, anyone else have any luck in finding anything on it?
strawberrynkiwi

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 8:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yt, do you by any chance to have ep2 chinese subs? i really want to watch ep 2 Fingers crossed
yt

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

strawberrynkiwi wrote:
yt, do you by any chance to have ep2 chinese subs? i really want to watch ep 2 Fingers crossed

soft sub chinese ep02 Thumbsup
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LE3UFQ3C
SuddenDrama

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Glad to see this drama is getting traction. The plot is getting interesting... and more tragic by the minute!
strawberrynkiwi

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yt wrote:

soft sub chinese ep02 Thumbsup
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LE3UFQ3C

ahhhh thank youuuu!!!!! you are my hero!!!
yt

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

strawberrynkiwi wrote:

ahhhh thank youuuu!!!!! you are my hero!!!

your welcome. Here's Byakuyakou ep02 (1280X720 divx) (high qaulity)(HDTV)
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FZI49AFN

if anyone wants it hehe
yt

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Kashiwabara Takashi (������) appearance!

mmyy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Gosh I've heard so many positive feedback on this show! I'm defintiely getting this the moment subs are out! I heard the person working on it is from SARS? Though softsubs would definitely be faster LOL.

Anyway i'm getting the Sekai no chuushin show first. XD
sahabat9

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yt,

thanks for Kassy's pics... OMG, he's sooo hot... gomen nasai if this statement is not relevant...Smile i'm just too excited to see his latest appearance...hehehehe

actually i don't quite understand, what is kassy's role in this dorama?.. can anybody explain? thanks in advance
yt

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Kassy hasn't appeared yet but my guess he will be Ayase's love interest hehe
yt

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ep01 screencaps

qilver

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yeah, guess subs aren't out yet...

nice screen caps. Thumbsup
yt

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ep01 continued...

aoi

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yume wrote:

When Ryou assaults that girl to take her pictures, I don't think he's necessarily acting like his father, but I think it's horrible that Yuki saw this as a way to keep that girl from spreading rumors and hurtful past gossip about her...I mean, now it is true that her classmate will understand the shame and pain that is associated with that crime, why would Yuki think that this is her only way out? Yuki should've talked to that girl's mother, if anything. Now she's made Ryou feel even more self-hate for himself!! The boy is already messed up in the head! And he shouldn't have cared so much about that film. That was Ryou's biggest mistake, don't you think? *sigh*

Quote:
I agree that they're both messed up *lol* Btw the assaulting was not Yukiho's idea right? It was Ryou? It seems like the history is repeating itself. Ryou gives the triggers & Yukiho snapped it. I mean if Ryou hasn't killed his father, she probably doesn't have to killed her mother too. This time around Ryou gave her the idea on how to get rid of that classmate & she agreed.
Yukiho's friend saying was right, it's not human to do such things. But then again she has killed her mother and wanted to kill herself on such young age. In compare to that assaulting that classmate is less dramatic.
Sadly I think that their love to each other will destroy them in one way or another. They're both cornered in their lifes but if they keep on resolving all their problems in such criminal ways, the result won't be pretty ^^;;

Hmm.. Kashiwabara looks so cool ^^ My wild guess will be that Ryou is still Yukiho's real love interest but Kashiwabara will play her official bf or something Bleah
yt

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I think its sweet his going to extreme lengths to protect her and give

her happiness lol lol
strawberrynkiwi

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 5:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

woah episode two just got a lot of more weirder and excitinger... ahhh im so scared for those two... this is gonig to be never ending... they are just gonna hide the entire lifes... sad...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
Page 4 of 16

Jump to: