jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
NHK Kouhaku Red & White Competition Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Japanese Entertainment Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ajb_advance

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2003 5:45 am    Post subject: Re: Here it is!! Reply with quote Back to top

tsuyoshi7nhwi wrote:

Kobayashi Sachiko (25) VS Tetsu and Tomo (1)

nandedaro nandedaro ..

I see T&T are given the prime position on the official website too .. Crazy
tsuyoshi7nhwi

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2003 1:34 am    Post subject: It's not a guy thing, but... Reply with quote Back to top

I'm going with the white this year.

I dunno, the white team has some excellent talent this year, and I think that their first-year members seem a bit stronger than the red's. Well, Kuraki Mai has great songs, but I'm not too sure how she sounds live (I've never watched any of her concert videos) and Goto Maki, like all Tsunku performers, has great stage performances.

As for the guys, I know Yuzu are fantastic live, as is Moriyama Naotaro (who will undoubtedly sing "Sakura"), and they have a wider range of musical styles, with Gackt (rock), CHEMISTRY (R&B), Hanawa (comedy--he's HILARIOUS), BEGIN (Okinawan minyo-pop), Gospellers (acapella) and Hikawa Kiyoshi (enka). But, this is just my opinion! Rolling eyes

ajb-san, I don't think it's a head-to-head competition! Big Grin I think Kobayashi Sachiko would be ticked if she was put up against Tetsu & Tomo! hehe Nandedarou...

Anyway, I like both teams, but I guess I'll have to vote for the white this year... Like my vote counts! Crazy

Oh well, I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! Big Grin

PS--It's nice to see someone else from Hawai'i on here, Clarissa! Just wondering, did you go to see Hikawa Kiyoshi when he came down a few months ago?
ajb_advance

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2003 3:28 am    Post subject: Re: It's not a guy thing, but... Reply with quote Back to top

tsuyoshi7nhwi wrote:

ajb-san, I don't think it's a head-to-head competition! Big Grin I think Kobayashi Sachiko would be ticked if she was put up against Tetsu & Tomo! hehe Nandedarou...

Ah thanks - I thought that would be kinda unfair!
tsuyoshi7nhwi

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2003 9:56 am    Post subject: Re: It's not a guy thing, but... Reply with quote Back to top

ajb_advance wrote:

Ah thanks - I thought that would be kinda unfair!

Yeah, they don't make it a head-on-head competition, because some artists may take offense at whom they're paired up with...One example being Kobayashi Sachiko, who has made 25 appearances, against Tetsu vs Tomo, who will be making their first. Google

Actually, though Kobayashi Sachiko does have a bit of a competition going on every year. It's not for singing, though. She and Mikawa Kenichi always try to upstage one another with their costumes. From lavish headresses to multiple costume changes, their performances are usually less about their singing (although they're both great singers), and more about who will have the more decadent outfit and stage design.

The older people usually look forward to things like that, while the younger people are just out to watch performances from our favorite J-Pop artists! Enjoy!
ajb_advance

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2003 6:19 pm    Post subject: Re: It's not a guy thing, but... Reply with quote Back to top

tsuyoshi7nhwi wrote:
Enjoy!

Thanks! I saw it for the 1st time last year, but didn't have a chance to pay much attention, looking forward to paying more attention this year and watching the custume changing as well as listening to music!
Dot

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2003 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wow! Wanna watch... but too bad that I dun have NHK channel...
Guess that I've to wait till middle of next year for it to be played on channel 8 or U...
For those in S'pore, do you guys/gals remember that it's traditionally played during the chinese new year? Wonder why its changed to the holidays in the middle of the year... haiz... have to wait for 6 more months...
Shake Head
ajb_advance

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2003 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Dot wrote:
Wow! Wanna watch... but too bad that I dun have NHK channel...

have to wait for 6 more months...
Shake Head

I'm sure it will turn up somewhere like http://bunko.theppn.org/ ...
valle

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2003 2:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

haha!moriyama naotaro is gonna sing but so is his mother (^^); moriyama ryoko
atheon

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2003 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Joshi Jyuuni Gakubou....dare desuka?
is the band cosist 12 girls playing chinese orchestra?
i heard that they will perform sekai ni hitotsu dake no hana with smap.
Interesting......some of the band mates's idol is kimura-san... Naughty
arashinokoto

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2003 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

atheon wrote:
Joshi Jyuuni Gakubou....dare desuka?
is the band cosist 12 girls playing chinese orchestra?
i heard that they will perform sekai ni hitotsu dake no hana with smap.
Interesting......some of the band mates's idol is kimura-san... Naughty

yes that's it.. 12 chinese girls.. Mr Green
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
atheon

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2004 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Just watched kouhaku 2003, with my friends and her family....enka definately is not my type of tea.... Sweat
I forced to watch the entire show cos we seldom switch channels.....
Now i know hows it feel if u forced to listen the genre of music u don't like.....but those enka singers were fabulous!! First time listened hikawa kiyoshi and moriyama naotaro's songs.....always saw their name in mag and forum. They are great.
More artist, i saw them singing live for the first time...mai kuraki, she seldom appeared on music show....nakashima mika too, yuki no hana....the song is very hard to sing well in live...she done it quite well.....hitoto you, definately the best newcomer....the twelve girls, superb...exile, those little dancers were great.....and winds, keita's voice really "girlish"....
Well others...hirai ken, his duet with the late sakamoto 9( in kanji )were touching....Mmusume, as crowded as usual....chemistry, gospellers.....their voice were great as usual too....the nandedarou's.....
juliana_phang

Location: Le-Ciel, 1F,No.9 IS-Building, 1-13-6, Ebisu, Shibuya, Tokyo, Japan 150-0013

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2004 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i didnt watch all of it..
i only watched the smap's performance, ring show, mika's performance n chemistry's
ring show sounds really cool..the way takuya rapped
Wink
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
atheon

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2004 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah, he stole the whole shoe.
He kinda got the "magic" to attract ppl so that they will not move away their eyes from him.
The ring show was pretty funny....but it was quite pathetic cos no famous female singers played....
-- Tokyo
YUI Lover: The 1st YUI Forum & Fansite
groink

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2004 3:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'll be capturing the entire thing to PC when it airs in Hawaii tomorrow (KIKU-TV 1/1/04 5:00pm to 10:00pm). Once I'm through editing it, I'll let everyone know when and where it'll be posted.

--- groink
juliana_phang

Location: Le-Ciel, 1F,No.9 IS-Building, 1-13-6, Ebisu, Shibuya, Tokyo, Japan 150-0013

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2004 4:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

groink wrote:
I'll be capturing the entire thing to PC when it airs in Hawaii tomorrow (KIKU-TV 1/1/04 5:00pm to 10:00pm). Once I'm through editing it, I'll let everyone know when and where it'll be posted.

--- groink

thanx groink!
it seems like the ring show is the same in every year
i wonder what was takuya saying..
and what is it abouT?
kouhaku is actually a pretty enjoyable show..
not only for teens but for adults too
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ruroshin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2004 5:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

groink wrote:

--- groink

Your awesome Groink! Can't wait for it, I've been hearing all about it on the IRC channels its driving me nuts. Sweat
himitsu

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2004 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

atheon wrote:
Just watched kouhaku 2003, with my friends and her family....enka definately is not my type of tea.... Sweat
I forced to watch the entire show cos we seldom switch channels.....
Now i know hows it feel if u forced to listen the genre of music u don't like.....but those enka singers were fabulous!! First time listened hikawa kiyoshi and moriyama naotaro's songs.....always saw their name in mag and forum. They are great.
More artist, i saw them singing live for the first time...mai kuraki, she seldom appeared on music show....nakashima mika too, yuki no hana....the song is very hard to sing well in live...she done it quite well.....hitoto you, definately the best newcomer....the twelve girls, superb...exile, those little dancers were great.....and winds, keita's voice really "girlish"....
Well others...hirai ken, his duet with the late sakamoto 9( in kanji )were touching....Mmusume, as crowded as usual....chemistry, gospellers.....their voice were great as usual too....the nandedarou's.....

agree with you...this year's show was great Applaud
tot the robots who danced with Matsuura aya were cool hehe
another reason why you shld watch is that it is the last time that ZONE is performing together...kind of sad...
in case anyone is curious, the shirogumi won this year, with all the guests voting for them Mr Green

here's the list of singers and the songs they sang

BoA �i2�j
�uDOUBLE�v
w-inds. �i2�j
�uLong Road�v

�㓡�^�� �i���j
�u�I���r�A�𒮂��Ȃ���v
175R �i���j
�u��ɉS���΁v

�������� �i���j
�uFULL JUMP�v
EXILE �i���j
�uChoo Choo TRAIN�v

���R�m�q �i10�j
�u����񂩂珗�߁v
�R�{���� �i12�j
�u�݂��̂��ЂƂ藷�v

���X������ �i���j
�u���捻�u�v
�R�� �L �i10�j
�u���ٖ{���v

���������� �i12�j
�u������v
�O�� �� �i13�j
�u���������v

���[�j���O�� �B �i6�j
�uGo Girl�`���̃��B�N�g���[�`�v
Gackt �i3�j
�uLast Song�v

���Y���� �i3�j
�u�ˁ`���H�v
�z�{ �� �i19�j
�u�N���K�N���������v

���H��Y �i16�j
�u�Z��D�v
�_����� �i2�j
�u���_�ӂ���v

�x���F�Y �i15�j
�u�́v
�Ό��m�q �i2�j
�u�ӂ���P�

�ɓ�����Y �i2�j
�uTAKIO�̃\�[�����߁v
���˒q�G �i���j
�u�e�l�V�[�����c�v

�،�������/�R���b�P �i5�j
�u���肪�ƂˁI�v
�J���V�i �i16�j
�u�������������E���ցv

ZONE �i3�j
�usecret base �`�N�����ꂽ���́`�
�����܂��� �i15�j
�u�������‚ȂЂƁv

���q�\��y�V �i���j�E
�ѐD�@�� �i2�j
�u���R�����čr��̌��v

�����ޔ��b �i9�j
�uSO CRAZY�v
�X �i�� �i36�j
�u�T�����̉��i���v

�X�R�����N �i���j
�u������i�Ə��j�v
�l�肠��� �i5�j
�uNo way to say�v

�䂸 �i���j
�u�ĐF�Ȃǁc�v
��� �w �i���j
�u���炢�����v

TOKIO �i10�j
�uAMBITIOUS JAPAN�I�v
aiko �i2�j
�u���肠���v

�͂Ȃ� �i���j�E�e�cand�g�� �i���j
�u���ꌧ�Ȃ�ł��낤
�@�@�`�X�y�V�������̃o�[�W�����`�v
Every Little Thing �i7�j
�u�܂� �������v

CHEMISTRY �i3�j
�uYOUR NAME NEVER GONE�v
���J�ЂƂ� �i2�j
�u���C���o���āv

���쌛�� �i20�j
�u��������̏��Q�O�O�R�v
���эK�q �i25�j
�u�E���v

���� �� �i3�j
�u���グ�Ă�����̐����v
�� ����q �i12�j
�u�֎썹�؁v

�������� �i2�j
�u��̉؁v
�S�X�y���[�Y �i3�j
�u�V���v

��{�~�� �i15�j
�u���΂ꑾ�ہv
�א삽���� �i29�j
�u�Q�Ԑ߂���l���́v

�X�R�ǎq �i8�j�EBEGIN �i2�j�E
���� �i2�j
�u�܂��������v

�q�ؖ��� �i���j
�uStay by my side�v
���� �� �i2�j
�u�����킹�ɂȂ낤��v

�a�c�A�L�q �i27�j
�u�����L2003 KOUHAKU Remix�v
�ܖ؂Ђ낵 �i33�j
�u�����āc���l�v

�ΐ삳��� �i26�j
�u�\�o�����v
�k���O�Y �i40�j
�u����Ȃ��ꗷ�v

�쒆���K �i16�j
�u����Ȃ̈ꐶ�`���̉ԁ`�v
�X�삫�悵 �i4�j
�u���_�̏�v

�V���悵�� �i8�j
�u�������́v
SMAP �i12�j
�u���E�Ɉ�‚����̉�
ruroshin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2004 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

himitsu wrote:
in case anyone is curious, the shirogumi won this year, with all the guests voting for them Mr Green

What a landslide victory Google I bet it was SMAP and Naotarou that secured the total victory with their super popular inspirational songs.
groink

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2004 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

*** Edited - The torrent for the 54th Kouhaku is no longer available at my web site. I'm now seeding it at d-addicts.com

--- groink

Last edited by groink on Thu Jan 08, 2004 1:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
atheon

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2004 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Well, the veteren singer, Wada Akiko commented something about kouhaku 2003...
She said that Hamasaki Ayumi should be the last artist to sing instead of Tendon. It doesn't mean that Tendon was not good, but they should pick someone from akagumi that can compete with Smap, which is selected too to be the last performers.

I think this is one of the reason red team lost. I was very dissapointed when Tendon is the last person from red team to perform, i taught that there will be non-enka singers who is famous in the end since 4-5 performers bfor Tendon from red team was enka singers. I nearly fell asleep the ending part, but bcos of Smap, i managed to watch it until the end. I respect her as veteren singer, but.......kouhaku's viewership is getting lower these past years....plus it seems that they are having difficulties to invite other big-name artist....
-- Tokyo
YUI Lover: The 1st YUI Forum & Fansite

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Japanese Entertainment Discussions All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 18, 19, 20  Next
Page 2 of 20

Jump to: