jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Ueto Aya
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 599, 600, 601 ... 2138, 2139, 2140  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
K.T.Tran

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Freefall wrote:

I have somewhat the opposite problem. I don�Lt want to paste Aya posters all over the walls but just a few, there comes the hard part to choose some hehe , which I�Ld frame and hang up. I just got one large 50x70cm photo reproduction from one pic in the Azumi 2 PB on the wall yet.
Your mom is buying vietnamese calendars with girls inside? Why that? Confused Mr Green
Yet, getting another 06 calendar for safe keeping will be the best idea, I guess. I�Lm not afraid that I could mess up while cutting pics from it but I�Ld like to keep one complete calendar.

I see......I would like to frame some of the posters....but I neead find me a really nice one Mr Green

hmmm.....the calendars mostly have girl pics. Some have guys. Guess this year is girls for my mom. THough she gets them from our aunt.

I see what you mean by keeping one complete calendar. For me, I just don't like to flip through the calendars to get to the months, plus I don't like to have an empty white wall hehe

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

K.T.Tran wrote:
Just wondering if anyone here didn't get this. I might be reuploading it, so I'm double checking with old and new fans here.

These are caps from the 2nd time she was on Domoto show i believe.

I believe it was Hiro san who uploaded the part where they ask her questions and was subbed. This vid isn't subbed though

She is singing one of Judy and Mary song. Sobakasu I think is the title

Let me know if any of you don't have this.

ah honto!? that totally great if you upload it again Applaud i want one to Mr Green

busuk punya orang w00t!
K.T.Tran

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Aya_fans wrote:

ah honto!? that totally great if you upload it again Applaud i want one to Mr Green

I tried to upload it onto YSI when I was going to sleep. When I woke up it didn't get uploaded, so I'm trying again Beaten

Hopefully I'll have this up for you soon

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 1:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

K.T.Tran wrote:

I tried to upload it onto YSI when I was going to sleep. When I woke up it didn't get uploaded, so I'm trying again Beaten

Hopefully I'll have this up for you soon

domo arigatou oniisan Bow Mr Green

busuk punya orang w00t!
K.T.Tran

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Aya_fans wrote:

domo arigatou oniisan Bow Mr Green

dou itashimashite Mr Green .

oniisan hehe I'm probably younger then you hehe

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 3:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

K.T.Tran wrote:

I see......I would like to frame some of the posters....but I neead find me a really nice one Mr Green

hmmm.....the calendars mostly have girl pics. Some have guys. Guess this year is girls for my mom. THough she gets them from our aunt.

I see what you mean by keeping one complete calendar. For me, I just don't like to flip through the calendars to get to the months, plus I don't like to have an empty white wall hehe

a vietnamese girlie calendar, advertising food? beer? are they B2 sized like the japanese ones? scan one up if you can and would like to see a few of the girls? hehe
qilver

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 3:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Freefall wrote:

I have somewhat the opposite problem. I don�Lt want to paste Aya posters all over the walls but just a few, there comes the hard part to choose some hehe , which I�Ld frame and hang up. I just got one large 50x70cm photo reproduction from one pic in the Azumi 2 PB on the wall yet.
Your mom is buying vietnamese calendars with girls inside? Why that? Confused Mr Green
Yet, getting another 06 calendar for safe keeping will be the best idea, I guess. I�Lm not afraid that I could mess up while cutting pics from it but I�Ld like to keep one complete calendar.

with my j-girl/idol calendars, i would just tear them from the top and i guess there were two types, the one with the iron frame/border(in which you hang your calenar), and the other tear off-cardboard one, i had no problems, with my 6 calendars. I suppose you can buy a backup if you wanted to keep one of the aya calendar intact/together.
K.T.Tran

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 3:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

qilver wrote:

a vietnamese girlie calendar, advertising food? beer? are they B2 sized like the japanese ones? scan one up if you can and would like to see a few of the girls? hehe

Going to have to wait for my mom to tear the pics down.

I'll scan up one a month Beaten
Long wait huh. Gomen Bow

They not advertising anything, just posing and smiling Mr Green

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 4:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

K.T.Tran wrote:

Going to have to wait for my mom to tear the pics down.

I'll scan up one a month Beaten
Long wait huh. Gomen Bow

They not advertising anything, just posing and smiling Mr Green

cool. Bonk
Freefall

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 5:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

qilver wrote:

with my j-girl/idol calendars, i would just tear them from the top and i guess there were two types, the one with the iron frame/border(in which you hang your calenar), and the other tear off-cardboard one, i had no problems, with my 6 calendars. I suppose you can buy a backup if you wanted to keep one of the aya calendar intact/together.

Yes, I guess I�Lll wait till I get hands on a cheap second copy somewhere hehe

Does anyone know who the woman in the last pic is? Any relative af Aya perhaps?
Maybe someone could tranmslate the text...
thewizzard

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 6:39 am    Post subject: post subject Reply with quote Back to top

hey i need a little help i just got 1-4 eps of attack on 3 the subtitles wont work they work on all of the rest. did anyboudy have the same thing happen to them. or dose anyboudy know what's wrong. thanks thewizzard.
Freefall

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 6:49 am    Post subject: Re: post subject Reply with quote Back to top

thewizzard wrote:
hey i need a little help i just got 1-4 eps of attack on 3 the subtitles wont work they work on all of the rest. did anyboudy have the same thing happen to them. or dose anyboudy know what's wrong. thanks thewizzard.

You�Lll need to have Vobsub installed and the filenames of the video and the sub must be exactly the same.
thewizzard

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 7:19 am    Post subject: post subject Reply with quote Back to top

i do have vobsub and it intsailed. like i said 1-2-4 eps it worked on but it wont work on eps 3 i going to get eps 3 subs again but i bet it wont work eath dose any boudy know why thank thewizzard
qilver

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 7:24 am    Post subject: Re: post subject Reply with quote Back to top

thewizzard wrote:
i do have vobsub and it intsailed. like i said 1-2-4 eps it worked on but it wont work on eps 3 i going to get eps 3 subs again but i bet it wont work eath dose any boudy know why thank thewizzard

Head Scratch then try to d/l the (srt- sub file) and try it again.
Phinn

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 7:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Freefall wrote:
Yes, I guess I�Lll wait till I get hands on a cheap second copy somewhere hehe

Does anyone know who the woman in the last pic is? Any relative af Aya perhaps?
Maybe someone could tranmslate the text...

Hey, that's a new one! Something you scanned or found online?

I'm not positive, but I see the Japanese for 'mother' in the bottom caption, so maybe that's Mrs. Ueto?
Phinn

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 7:40 am    Post subject: Re: post subject Reply with quote Back to top

thewizzard wrote:

In My Computer/Explorer, go Tools->Folder Options->View and make sure that 'Hide file extensions for known file types' is unchecked. If you need to uncheck it, then look again at the filenames for the video and subtitle files. You should be now able to make them match.
w3bhead

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 7:53 am    Post subject: Re: post subject Reply with quote Back to top

thewizzard wrote:

Hi thewizzard, I didn't have the same problem with episode 3 subs, although it might be because I used BSPlayer instead of ovbsub to play the files. If you're still having trouble with vobsub, you might try BSPlayer. At least it worked for me. Anyway, it's only my suggestion. w00t!

BTW, this is my firs time posting here, and I would just like to say hi to all the other Aya fans! Douzo Yoroshiku! Mr Green
arashilove

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Can anyone tell me where I can download Kou Kou Kyoushi 2003?

Please and thank you. Smile
thewizzard

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 8:01 am    Post subject: post subject Reply with quote Back to top

ok thanks phinn i did that but have a nother problum . it kind of funny lol not really but i got ried of the eps 3 subtitles thinking i just goto d- addicts and just get well i searched for on there coul'nt find all i found is 10-11 can you or someone give me the link or just email me eps 3 subs or something. thanks a lot ---my email [email protected] thewizzard
K.T.Tran

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Phinn wrote:

Hey, that's a new one! Something you scanned or found online?

I'm not positive, but I see the Japanese for 'mother' in the bottom caption, so maybe that's Mrs. Ueto?

I thought it was Oba san....aunt instead of mother Sweat

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 599, 600, 601 ... 2138, 2139, 2140  Next
Page 600 of 2140

Jump to: