jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Fukada Kyoko
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 50, 51, 52  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Michi

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2003 3:22 am    Post subject: Fukada Kyoko Reply with quote Back to top

Hi.
Since there is no thread on Kyoko so i decide to open one for her. Mr Green
As u can see(maybe not) i really really a big fan of Kyoko. i really like her. she's mad cute Big Grin and talented too.
anyone here have any Kyoko's pic?? lets share with us!~
Pls post anything related to Kyoko here. News, pic, gossips, anything. Mr Green

Last edited by Michi on Tue Dec 02, 2003 4:10 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
groink

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2003 4:16 am    Post subject: Re: All about Kyoko Fukada Reply with quote Back to top

Michi wrote:
Hi.
Since there is no thread on Kyoko so i decide to open one for her. Mr Green

Oh, man... this is bad, really bad!!! Hehehehe... I actually have two CD-Rs filled with her photos and videos. Hmmm... I need more web space....

--- groink
Michi

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2003 4:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

share it with us groink!! Mr Green
what kyoko's vid do u have??
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
groink

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2003 4:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Michi wrote:
share it with us groink!! Mr Green
what kyoko's vid do u have??

I have two videos of hers... One of them is NTV_Oshare_Kankei_17Aug2003_Kyoko_Fukuda.avi, a talk-show with her appearing as a guest. Entire show is dedicated to her (24 minutes). Included in the video are scenes from her earlier days in pageants, and her playing this dancing video game (she's pretty good!).

The other is one of those photo book-style videos showing her in swimsuits, lingerie, and other types of clothing, shot in different landscapes. She also plays the piano in various parts of the video.

--- groink
Ren

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2003 4:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yeah she is cute an eye candy. I saw about 4 drama that she is in and for some strange reason the thing that stands out most beside her good look is the way she runs. She have this weird way of running. U know what i mean? Crazy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Michi

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2003 4:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hey can i have the one kyoko playing the dance game and she plays the piano??
how big is the video??
groink

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2003 5:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Michi wrote:
hey can i have the one kyoko playing the dance game and she plays the piano??
how big is the video??

I have a care package going to Roroshin via snail-mail... I'll add those two Kyoko-chan videos and maybe he can seed it on BT. The talk-show video is 415MB, the piano one takes a whole VCD.

Ren - She does a lot of running in Friends. She has wider hips than most other female artistes, and IMHO I find that pretty cute about her. I think those hips add to her signature running style, as you probably would put it. Bleah

--- groink
Michi

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2003 5:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

man
thats huge Nut
i dont think thats possible Sweat
uhmm cant u just rip some of the part?? *piano and dancing part?*
is that possible?
lovelessemotion

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2003 5:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

groink wrote:
The other is one of those photo book-style videos showing her in swimsuits, lingerie, and other types of clothing, shot in different landscapes. She also plays the piano in various parts of the video.

--- groink
LINGERIE!!!! hey man u gotta upload this on BT soon!!!! please!!!! Sweat
Michi

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2003 5:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

lmao rofl
ruroshin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2003 6:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

groink wrote:

I have a care package going to Roroshin via snail-mail... I'll add those two Kyoko-chan videos and maybe he can seed it on BT. The talk-show video is 415MB, the piano one takes a whole VCD.

Ren - She does a lot of running in Friends. She has wider hips than most other female artistes, and IMHO I find that pretty cute about her. I think those hips add to her signature running style, as you probably would put it. Bleah

--- groink

Wow Kyoko goodness comming my way Lovey Eyes

I'll definitely BT when I get it. Jumpie
Michi

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2003 6:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

otousan, good dorama!! Mr Green

ruroushin, do u think its possible to rip some of the part?? *piano and dancing part?*

because i dont think i can dl the whole video. too huge Nut
Voort

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2003 6:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

cute, definitly... she also has those eyes, you know
arnel98

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2003 8:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

she is cute. I like her in SOS but a bit irritating in her 'To Heart' role.
Not that i dont like that series, its just that i reach my limit hearing her shouting 'T..O..K..I..E..D..A.. Y..U..J..I..' or something (cant remember if that's the name she was shouting). Wink
Havent watched Friends yet but my sources say its good. I'm sure she did a great job there as well.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2003 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Kyoko was great in SOS but that story sux itself
anyway, if i were to recommend Kyoko's dorama, that will be God give me more time and Friends.
These 2 are awesome. Wink
ruroshin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2003 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

l3ored wrote:
talking about fukada kyoko.. ruroshin (d-addicts) has posted up another jdrama series called otousan. fukada kyoko, lijima naoko, hirosue ryoko and nakatani miki all star in it. not exactly sure why there is an ep 1a and 1b, but ill dl both to find out.

there's a part 1a and 1b because the first episode came on 2 VCD and I didn't want to spliced it together in case others want to put it on VCD too.
ruroshin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2003 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Michi wrote:
otousan, good dorama!! Mr Green

ruroushin, do u think its possible to rip some of the part?? *piano and dancing part?*

because i dont think i can dl the whole video. too huge Nut

I'll try. Never done any video editing before...
ruroshin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2003 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

arnel98 wrote:
she is cute. I like her in SOS but a bit irritating in her 'To Heart' role.
Not that i dont like that series, its just that i reach my limit hearing her shouting 'T..O..K..I..E..D..A.. Y..U..J..I..' or something (cant remember if that's the name she was shouting). Wink
Havent watched Friends yet but my sources say its good. I'm sure she did a great job there as well.

Thats not as bad as her ne ne ne ne ne ne...

Oh well, cute girls can get away with those things Big Grin
Michi

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2003 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

oh ok
thank you!! Mr Green
juliana_phang

Location: Le-Ciel, 1F,No.9 IS-Building, 1-13-6, Ebisu, Shibuya, Tokyo, Japan 150-0013

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2003 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

last year there was news saying that she's emotionally disturbed right?
saying that this will only cure when she gets a BF..
or something like that
my friend told me..news extracted from a chinese mag
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 50, 51, 52  Next
Page 1 of 52

Jump to: