jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
NEWS
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 561, 562, 563 ... 1038, 1039, 1040  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Japanese Entertainment Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
melonmelon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i was wondering if anyone have the mp3 of romantic time shounentai?
kusa, shige and koyama sang that song on news 2004 spring concert?
i really like that song

anyway i ul the performance the other day. it's a good performance.
i dont really like uchi's voice in general but sometimes i can find it really sexy (such as in this one he sang miracle starter and intro of heavenly psycho... i like!)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NQGCFQBH

each perf are really short, the whole thing is only 4minutes ^o^
1. ryo solo (don't know the title)
2. uchi n ryo sang miracle starter)
3. kusano, shige n koyama sang shounentai's romantic time
4. pi n tego sang yosora no mukou
5. news (don't know the title)

(if anyone can help me identify the title it would be great too)

hope this can cheer up those who are still down from the whole kusano issue. im still somewhat depressed and i have an exam in one hour.
sawadasmile

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

luvnickie, thanks a million and a half!!!! if its too much trouble, its okay, but thank you so much for spending so much time uploading these for us Big Grin really really appreciate it Hug

fuichan, wow those are a lot of songs! i might take a few that i dont have... tho i think i have most of their album songs Smile thanks!!

melonmelon, yay a aoncert clip! thanks!! im dling it right now, if i figure out the title ill let you know... ^^

i really really really like it when NEWS does sing live... because they have such great voices!!! even if they're not all over the place dancing, if they're singing, it makes me really happy ^_^ (tho their dancing is always realy really hot tooooo... ekekekeke hehe hehe)
luvnickie

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hey guys.. some files are in the process of uploading.. will post here once they finish.. anyway here are two more files i would like to share.. ( ahha actually i uploaded for my sis)

probably most of you would have seen it.. its yamapi as mr x ( with jin givin the hints)

i remember seeing various yamapi as mr x in youtube.. but they are either non-subbed or half subbed.. so here's the full chinese subtitled version.. for those who can understand chinese...

http://files.filefront.com/yamapi_as_mr_x_cnrm/;4706539;;/fileinfo.html

jin told yamapi to do sth funny before singing the ending song.. so i cut out that part as well.. plus the whole cherish song... yamapi is so cute!!!

http://files.filefront.com/yamapi_doin_sth_funny_at_the_start_of_cherishrm/;4706542;;/fileinfo.html
cutesawada

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Dear everyone, I don't remember if I've posted on here before but yamapi and the other members of NEWS has really grown on me lately. Smile
fuichan: Thanks for the songs. I like their songs a lot!
luvnickie: Thanks so much for uploading the clips. The one in youtube ended before yamaP did funny things Sad But I'm glad to see it![/b]
Lulurz

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah ... actually the only time i listened NEWS sing Cherish live was @ the 2005 Music Station super Live~
~

But i guess it's hard for them to dance AND to sing live ~ but then i'd think they should sing live when they sing slow songs~ hmm m

sawadasmile yeah! i like them when they sing live! even though i think Yamapi can't really sing ~ haha but i guess he improved from b4 already~

thanks everyone for sharing files ^^

Iv3_imt hmmm yeah i dunno what's gonna happen to NEWS either~ just know that they are gonna be 6 members from now on until further notice~~~
KT has a different appeal so I don't think it can be compared with NEWS but i agree these 2 drinking incidents affected NEWS' other members~ n i feel bad that they need to take on responsibility of other ppl's faults
esp Yamapi is the leader~ he's pbb in big trouble too~ that 2 of his underaged members are caught violating the law~~
tenshi01

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

luvnickie: Even though I can't read chinese, thanks for the upload. I wanted to see yamapi do sumthing funny ^^
luvnickie

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 1:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Lulurz wrote:

Iv3_imt hmmm yeah i dunno what's gonna happen to NEWS either~ just know that they are gonna be 6 members from now on until further notice~~~
KT has a different appeal so I don't think it can be compared with NEWS but i agree these 2 drinking incidents affected NEWS' other members~ n i feel bad that they need to take on responsibility of other ppl's faults
esp Yamapi is the leader~ he's pbb in big trouble too~ that 2 of his underaged members are caught violating the law~~

yep i agree that kat-tun has a more different appeal.. kat-tun is more rockish.. the songs they sang are inclined towards rock... especially with koki doin rap and nakamaru doin rapping.. its really very different from NEWS

------------------------
Btw to those who wants the Shounen Club on 18/12/2005 christmas special.. i split the files into 4 parts.. course if i were to upload one big file.. the page will probably show error page.. as it will take too long... all files can be played individually.. there is no need to join them

here are the 1st two files..

part1:
http://files.filefront.com/xmas_special_part_1wmv/;4710055;;/fileinfo.html

part2:
http://files.filefront.com/christmas_special_part_2wmv/;4710100;;/fileinfo.html
sawadasmile

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 1:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

luvnickie thank you thank you thank you!!! glomp you're amazing!!!! i cant wait to watch these clips...

hehe, and ive also been looking for the longer version of yamapi as mr. x... even tho i cant read chinese as fast as the subs come (or even most of the words)... so ill def enjoy watching... thanks Big Grin

lulurz, i think yamapi's voice has def improved too!! listening to old performances and newer ones... i like it Smile and of course im a big fan of his dancing... mmm yummm... i also think that they should sing live when its slower songs or they're not moving around alot... when they're dancing its understandable...

i hope that yamapi doesnt get into alot of trouble... its not all his fault anyway... he cant keep tabs on all the members at the same time... add his intense workload and its completely unfair! that poor boy needs some more sleep. johnny, give our boys a vacation or something!! lol
maishmellow

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 2:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

waoh.. grown so much in one day i was like gg @_@ frm reading.. haha.. n i have bad memory...but anyhow.. i hope nthg is gg to happen to kusano n hope he can return (& uchi too!) soon.. as in real soon.. i think it really sux to have some person missing frm a group.. it jus seems so wrong~

yeah` n i hope none of d blame eventually goes to yamapi.. i mean it's his resposibility to look after d grp but he cant b accountable for everythg the other members do...

rain90 wrote:
he denied the fact that he drank.. but he is refraining himself from the entertainment business for the corruption he caused.

still... everyone makes mistakes n d fact tt kusano goes into reflection period for tt i think it's gd enuf le... even if he really did...

Iv3_imt wrote:
if ryo couldnt come, that means only 5 members then
i just fear it will ruin NEWS' image
what will happen to their fanbase (especially with KT' debut)

u mean d comign concert?? eh... how come ryo is not gg??(sry very dumb me) n yeah.. i was kinda worried too... cuz kattun is coming kinda strong esp with kame's n jin's rising popualrity... my fren was like saying she she kame pratically everywher in jpn. but then i guess.. to each his own... n like minna says they have diff styles so i guess they'll have their own fans... n if with unit liek shuji to akira.. i think their fansbase might overlap like i used to only like yamapi(n so NEWS) but after shuji to akira i'm liking kame(n so kattun) too~

@ yamapi's new dorama news: wooooo~hooo... swindle?? lead role finally!! yay-ness... wahhaha.. tt sounds real interesting... cant wait for it... ahh.. i dun mind being con by yamapi if he's a swindle hahahaa XD

anyhow i saw there are quite a lot of dls... wooo~hooo.. domo arigatou to everyone... still trying to dl them... haha... but v happy too! cuz i haven really watched d others perf except yamapi (gomen >"< i'm sooooooo biased) but i'm gg to.. cuz i jus heard d cherish tt emyLi upped for me n i tot they sound gd... gotta find out which who's voice!! n frm some of ur sigs n avatar i tot massu was kinda kewt.. his smile...

yeah i was kinda sad tt yamapi had lipsync.. but then i'm kinda bad at differentiating... so... i'm not v sure when he's singing live... but still i really appreciate every of his perf.. i think it's really hard to perform in front of ppl esp live + dancing.. so i think it's forgivable for me if he does.. but of cuz if he doesnt it'd be great too!! cuz tt'll convince many ppl tt they r not jus looks w/o talents (;

hmm melonmelon abt d clip tt u posted on the NEWS 2004 spring concert... is there like some kind of dvd on it?? i feel like watching their concert!!!

oohhh... luvnickie!! thank you so much!!!!!! did u jus posted a perf for cherish?? ahhhhhhhhhh.... *unbelieveably... maishmellow is gg crazy* oooh.... i've just heard d song -gasps-(bad fan) n i think it was superb!!! ahhh..... cant wait to watch it........ thanks!!!! n ur comment tt yamapi is so cute is soooooooooo tempting me!!!
luvnickie

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 3:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

luvnickie

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 3:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

maishmellow wrote:

oohhh... luvnickie!! thank you so much!!!!!! did u jus posted a perf for cherish?? ahhhhhhhhhh.... *unbelieveably... maishmellow is gg crazy* oooh.... i've just heard d song -gasps-(bad fan) n i think it was superb!!! ahhh..... cant wait to watch it........ thanks!!!! n ur comment tt yamapi is so cute is soooooooooo tempting me!!!

haha yamapi is really cute!! .. hm.. go dl it then.. its not a big file Smile
Lulurz

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 3:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hey hey! i just went on youtube and found this clip pretty funny ~ from the NEWS NIPPON dvd

it's Chinese subbed for those who can read Chinese it's great eheh

http://www.youtube.com/?v=yBT8ykjZuaM

hahaha i found this super funny ~ esp seeing Yamapi super scared and he was like "don't talk to me until we're bk down" and he wouldn't let go of the handle LOL hahahhaa
he says he hates airplanes and helicopters but he'll def go on a helicopter again haha~

and when the guy asked them if there is another easily blown away cuz the wind is strong VERY SKINNY YAMAPI was like "i think i'm going to be blown away" hahah~ i think he knew he was too skinny i guess
but the buff him NOW wont ! hahaha

Airsick Koyama was sooo cute ~ ahha ~ he was trying to force a smile for pix hahaha
Koyama's so funny i really like him ahha~
fuichan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 3:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

w00t! ya.i also watched the news nippon oled.
i think keichan is reaally scared because he really scare about roller coaster. but yamap also looks like very scare,right.
uchi is the most relax. Victory! Peace!
Yamashita Tomohisa

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 4:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hello i`m new here^^
i have a question!
where can i find (exept cb, beceouse my PC really hate it) Kabachitare, Sorewa totsuzen...., shonen, whit YamaP?
chrisayan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 4:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i heard that P will act in a new drama in april????????can anybody tell me whether it's true or not?????i'm so excited!!!!!!!! Dancing
tenshi01

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 4:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Iv3_imt wrote:

if ryo couldnt come, that means only 5 members then
i just fear it will ruin NEWS' image
what will happen to their fanbase (especially with KT' debut)

What do you mean ryo is not coming?

Also when is their coming concert?

Last edited by tenshi01 on Thu Feb 02, 2006 10:12 am; edited 1 time in total
luvnickie

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 4:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

chrisayan wrote:
i heard that P will act in a new drama in april????????can anybody tell me whether it's true or not?????i'm so excited!!!!!!!! Dancing

yep its true.. the title of the drama is "Kurosagi" and he will play the leading role.. ( finally ) haha!!! i am very excited as well!!!
Yamashita Tomohisa

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 4:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

chrisayan wrote:

its true
�m�d�v�r���}�s�[�A�s�a�r�n�h���}�u�N���T�M�v�ŒP�Ə��剉
����u�N���T�M�v

���얟�����l�C�i�b�j���ہE�Č����^���w��

�l�C�O���[�v�A�m�d�v�r�̎R���q�v�i�Q�O�j���A�S���X�^�[�g�̂s�a�r�n�h���}�u�N���T�M�v�i�����g����j�Ɏ剉���邱�Ƃ��Q�T���A���������B�R���͍��\�t���ŘA�h���ł̒P�Ǝ剉�͈ӊO�ɂ����߂āB�u�v���b�V���[������܂����A���\�̏����Ƃ���ǂ�Œm�����l�ߍ���Œ��݂����B���I�������A�X�J�b�Ƃł���悤�撣��܂��v�ƒ���؂��Ă���B

����́A�T�������O�T���f�[�ɘA�ڒ��̉Č��������āA���ێ����̓����R�~�b�N�B���鍼�\�t�ɂ��܂���A�Ƒ����������”N�i�R���j�����Q�̂��߁A�f�l�����܂��������\�t�i�V���T�M�j��W�I�Ƃ��鍼�\�t�i�N���T�M�j�ɂȂ�A����������グ�Ă����X�g�[���[�B

���o�c�p���v���f���[�T�[�́A���njn�u�r�܃E�G�X�g�Q�[�g�p�[�N�v�Ő�y�E�����q���̒��ŎR�����ꐶ�����撣��p��{�ԂɂȂ�ƃX�J�b�ƌ��߂�p����l���Əd�Ȃ����Ƃ����A�u�S�͐��`�̖��������ǁA�����͈��Ɏ����߂Ă���B������Ɗ낤�������̎R���N�����Ă݂����Ǝv�����v�ƋN�p���R����������B

�R���́u�h���}������΁A���\�̎���������Ă���Ǝv���B�i�����҂̕����j�����ł��x���S�����߂Ă����΁v�Ɣԑg��ʂ��ă��b�Z�[�W������‚��肾�B�܂��A���T��������܂����߂ɋ�s�}����`���s���Ȃǂɕ�������\��ŁA�u�n�[�h�Q�C�܂łȂ�Ȃ�܂��i�΁j�v�Ɓg���ω��h���y���݂ɂ��Ă���B

source link:
Sanspo

translated text

<NEWS's yamapi will be starring in the TBS drama "Kurosagi">
The popular group NEWS's Yamashita Tomahisa will be starring in the TBS drama kurosagi. Yamashita will be acting as a con artist. And yamapi says that even though there is pressure, after reading the story and stuff, he wants to take up the challenge.

the original work is a serial story commic in the weekly published Young Sunday magazine. The story is about a young boy(yamashita) who seeks revenge after being deceived by a crook and having to part with his family and he becomes a swindler who targets amateur crooks and takes away their money (i think?).

The producer says the main character of the story is only supported by justice, but he also has a hand in evil. The producer was also explaining how he wants to see yamashita with a dangerous/on-the edge feel.

Yamashita says that after watching the drama, you will get to see the criminal's tricks and techniques. The intent is that the viewers will increase their wariness.

tenshi01

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 4:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

luvnickie wrote:
here's the complete version of the SC on 18/12/2005 christmas special with toma as guest.. i have pasted the 1st two links from my previous post as well..

part1:
http://files.filefront.com/xmas_special_part_1wmv/;4710055;;/fileinfo.html

part2:
http://files.filefront.com/christmas_special_part_2wmv/;4710100;;/fileinfo.html

part3:
http://files.filefront.com/xmas_special_part_3wmv/;4710403;;/fileinfo.html

part4:
http://files.filefront.com/xmas_special_part_4wmv/;4710471;;/fileinfo.html

THANK YOU SO MUCH! Can't wait to watch it. w00t!
Rowane

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 7:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

about "Kurosagi" YamaPi's new drama, i dont really like tho...i hope they will change some of the plot line hurhur Fingers crossed but as long as YamaPi's play on it, i'm definitely watch for sure too LOL hehe

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Japanese Entertainment Discussions All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 561, 562, 563 ... 1038, 1039, 1040  Next
Page 562 of 1040

Jump to: