jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
NEWS
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 566, 567, 568 ... 1038, 1039, 1040  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Japanese Entertainment Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rowane

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yea yea expired so fast...i think mayb there r lot of ppl download hehe..can someone plzzz upload again?? thanks so much
maccha

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yeah.. the News song seemed to have expired already.. Shameful Cry

Can someone upload it again?? I would be so happy... Bow
gelyn

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yamashita Tomohisa wrote:
thx, thx, thx!
i pre it too, but still i want this calrndar!even whitout Kusano!
but whitout him this isnt the same NewS

eh? wot do u mean? no kusano on school calendar? i got myojo feb edition , and it got a front cover pic for the school calendar in sticker form... so they are gonna redo it?

Quote:
Today one friend in japan went to JE shop, and there weren't any of kusa but she saw oficial photos of UCHI!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't know if he come back but I think he come back soon >_<

honto??? uchi official pics in je shop? hmmm.....

btw, i uploaded the shonenclub xmas special in my cb if anyone interested... and for those who cant get it thru cb, better ask someone to u/l it somewhere else Beaten or... i can help in seeding if really needed... since i got it over jpopsuki.

Last edited by gelyn on Fri Feb 03, 2006 1:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
stephchan86

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 12:58 pm    Post subject: ??? Reply with quote Back to top

HI minna!I just wanted to ask if Uchi is in the new single or not, why isn't he back yet!!!???can japanese fans do anything for him,like collect signatures, or protest or something?I wish I was there, I would write a letter everyday directed to Johnny, the "boss", pledging for Uchi's return...Well ja nee! Victory! Peace!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hey peeps.. re-upped the NEWS song here's the YSI link
http://s9.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=31K31VPB3EWMG1M2C8V64OLZ20

enjoy!

credit: rie_kumiko
fuichan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

rei28 wrote:
hey peeps.. re-upped the NEWS song here's the YSI link
http://s9.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=31K31VPB3EWMG1M2C8V64OLZ20

enjoy!

credit: rie_kumiko

thank you so much. Dancing
this is a really nice song. Applaud
nippon_fan7

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

They totally need to change yamapi's picture on the artist info. He looks crappy in that pic. bleh
Rowane

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

^^ wat's pic?? can u plz show?? hehe rofl thanks
casi

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

minna thanks for the new singal

I just saw on idol thoughts that Kusano has been suspend for drinking
I hope it's just a rumor and it's not true I saw the pics but hope the person that was with him wasn't giving him alcohol if he or she did Crazy they are stupid

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

what pic? i want to see it!
And yes Kusano wont appear ar NewS school calender!
only 6members!
i will add later pic

And this NewS new song is sooooooooooooooooooooo kawaii!
i`ve listening it now! and itf perfect!
casi

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

this is the pic I saw

the pic came from some tabloid not really sure about the details

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

wow~ this thread moves so fast!!! so many pages to catch up
anyway
maishmellow wrote:

hmm melonmelon abt d clip tt u posted on the NEWS 2004 spring concert... is there like some kind of dvd on it?? i feel like watching their concert!!!

i dont know about dvd actually but i do have the whole concert. the file is pretty big tho and i dont think i can ul it. whenever i try to ul file bigger that 300mb, my internet always failed on me. if you want it i can send you somehow (maybe slsk?) well PM me ^O^

thanks to those who have uploaded the new NEWS song~ very one piece-ish
that's all i have to say for now.
melonmelon

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

casi wrote:
this is the pic I saw

the pic came from some tabloid not really sure about the details

uhm from what i heard around, apparently those were not pictures. a reporter took a video of it on october'05 and they pause the video and caps those two pictures. this is only rumours tho.

but october'05~ why do you have to wait until now to release it?
Yamashita Tomohisa

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

so if Kusano say that he didnt drink, i have to belive him^^
demo demo YamaP kiss whit keiko wasnt true?
Di@na

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks for the new link!

I LOVE the new NewS song!!!!!!! It's sounds awesome!!! An Up-beat song with eastern melody!!!! WOAH I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE PV!!!! BUT it's soooo sad that I won't see Kusa there.. Puppy Dog Eyes
cs_omigosh

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hi girls..bad news..>.< NEWS would be sort of "suspended" for the rest of the year. Not just Kusano..but NEWS as a group...>.<

All the SC for feb are also cancelled. sigh..

check out this blog for more details: http://blueverry.blog37.fc2.com/

*warning to Kusano's fans.. you might feel offended by the entry.

Sigh..i am still a bit sad.
smap_gal

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i feel so sad... if they released their singles.. will they any performances on the latest singles... why must suspended the whole group?? it is not the whole group fault???
Ochibi

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Oh god >.> I don't know what to say. It was just starting to look good for NEWS again, since they took up hosting SC, they have a new single coming out, new dramas starting, all the NEWS bebes going to university... and then, whoa, bombshell.

I can understand why the girl's upset, but I hardly think it's Kusano's fault. Oh well, her opinion, whatever. *shrug* What on earth is Johnny thinking though?!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Yamashita Tomohisa

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It`s Kusano fault?
Dot yell at me, but i think this is his fault!
cs_omigosh

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I think it's justified why she is so angry at Kusano. He should have learnt from Uchi's mistake that underage drinking is not to be taken lightly. SO i think IT IS his fault...even though I sympathise with him..and I don't hate him like the owner of the blog do..

Sigh..and according to the owner of the blog..it's not just underage drinking..there are also some news about him fooling ard with women.. (not confirmed yet though)

Btw some people was saying that maybe this is also a scheme by JE to help to promote KAT-TUN? Cos this news leaked out a short while later after KAT-TUN's debut annoucement was made.

This time the drinking issue did not involve police, Johnny san could most probably prevent this news from leaking out as he's so influential. I also heard that this issue occured 1 mth ago..but was only "digged" out recently.

Anyway, I love both KAT-TUN and NEWS...and it saddens me to see that one group's is sacrified for the sake of the other. Actually, even without this "scheme", I am sure KAT-TUN's debut would still be a success since fans have been WAITING like crazy for them to debut.

Anyway, this "scheme" thingie is just a speculation..it might not be true. Just that there are too many coincidences.

Sigh..i pity Yamapi..he must be super stressed now.

Btw, NEWS would be "suspended" starting in MAY.. so i guess they still could perform before MAY...

I also heard that individual work would not be affected... this means we still can see Yamapi in his new drama - kurosagi! WOO HOO!

haha..wat a long post.. >.<

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Japanese Entertainment Discussions All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 566, 567, 568 ... 1038, 1039, 1040  Next
Page 567 of 1040

Jump to: