jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
NEWS
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 571, 572, 573 ... 1038, 1039, 1040  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Japanese Entertainment Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cold_jade

Location: Infront of my computer rushing reports while fan-girling

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Haha, everytime I see BC its like BC then a date, just like history, ancient times, XD

I wanted to go JE shopping in MISE, as I was happily dreaming and approaching the shop, the gates shut right infront of me, Shameful Cry
I was like: ??.... WTH?!~
But I got myself NewS' Teppen finally, lol~

And I'm glad to see ppl cheering up! Always look on the bright side of life~
Well, I guess one year will be very fast to pass! KATTUN's fans waited 5 years for them to debut... And they finally did! So lets patiently wait for em to come back, the better NewS, when everybody will become more matured, grown up, and become better!

w00t! Dancing w00t! Dancing w00t! Dancing w00t! Dancing

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

cold_jade wrote:

NewS was formed for the Volleyball match the year they were formed I think, for supporting, attend events, theme and everything. NewS this name itself means North, East, West, and South. And so they gather 9 juniors thats from different region of Japan. From all four North, East, West, South. And so Uchi and Ryo was picked to join in to.

Initially they were like [WTH?] (Yes they didn't say it but thats the feeling, lol), and when Uchi first meet Goshi in their photoshoot he was like ask who the hell is he, and why must he take photo with this kid.
(But now he really is sorry for saying that, haha!)
YamaPi didn't really like it too, he was doing solo before that, and then in Four Tops, and now he needs to join such a crowd. So he didn't really talk to other members except Ryo.

Koyama, Kato (Shige) and Kusano was in K. K. Kity.

Masuda was in BBF, I think a backup group of juniors.

For Goshi, NewS was formed awhile after he joined JE.

Back in the really old days, 1997, Ryo, Shige, Nakamaru, Ueda, Koki and some others was in a backup group called BBA (Boys be Ambitious).

Ahah, crapped too much, sorry!

*Correct me if theres any wrong info!*

thanks alot for explaining how they were formed
i never knew b4
im surprised how they feel towards each other.
I wonder if Ryo, Uchi and Yamapi still have that kind of feeling. I hope not
I also wonder when Uchi made that comment bout Yuya..but it's a good thing he had apologised.

I just watched SC Pi's produced
Im disappointed though...*as im a fan of Pi and NEWS*
because both Yamapi and NEWS didnt perform enough
NEWS only sang 2 songs and Yamapi even didnt sing solo... Sad
No activities involving NEWS as a group...
Rather IMO, it more focused on KT...
They kinda of stole the spotlight... Bang Head heheheheh...
Pi looked so different though..
he was skinner here then bit gained weight on Koyama's produced (his looks like in DragonZakura) and become hotter now
i cant wait to see SC Pi's produced with whole group

how long do i have to wait? Shameful Cry
VOTE for NEWS!! Click on the "�A�[�e�B�X�g���["
cold_jade

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Iv3_imt~

You're welcome! Just take it for reference okay? Cuz I can't gaurentee 100% the info is correct, keke, Mr Green

Yes, Pi is cutter when he gain weight, and now he is on diet?! ARGH~!
*Takes TEPPEN CD and smash Pi's head*

Lol~

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hey guys! I randomly found this!

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/maki4974&article_id=3994268

It says that she met Uchi when she was in Osaka, at a bus stop I think. She didn't realise and was just wondering if he was Uchi until Uchi's friend called out "Hiroki", she nearly cried, lol! Because Uchi was doing fine, and she is so relieved, shocked and touched. She said his hair grew longer, and he put on weight. She even told all the fans are awaiting for his return, Uchi replied: Thank You.
She can see Uchi is fine too, as he was joking and playing around with his friends.

Well, I feel happy for this fan and Uchi... =]

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

In regards to people asking "what is so big deal about underage drinking".. I just wanna say that it's not as easy as you think it is.

I'm Asian and I know for a fact that if you get caught doing 'illegal' things, however small the offence is, people will start to think twice about you. First, it's just drinking. But rumors will fly. And then people will make up harsher stories and badmouth you. Actually, it already started right? Rumors that Kusa having oral sex and all that. The fact that you got caught means you have embarassed yourself and your family. And Asians should know better that name and pride are very important. Outsiders aren't as forgiving. Relatives, neighbours, teachers even, they'll probably speculate things behind your back.

Secondly, eventhough fans are still supporting, you must know that there are as many non-JE fans as there are many JE/News-fans, probably more non-fans i dunno. So like the example i gave above, the sponsors/producers/managers etc, they will also think twice about setting up plans for a "tarnished member" or "tarnished group". They have to keep their image too. You know, people will never forget this incident. News will always be known as the 'problematic' group. And it's difficult to promote them right now when the incident is still fresh in everyone's minds. Business is unfair. The world is unfair. :\

Thirdly, as a debuted group, NEWS have to serve as an example to their kouhais. As idols, they have to set an example to millions of people. Now that they aren't as "good kids" as they should be, obviously the old man have to punish them in some way. If he allows News to continue with just 6 members, that will only serve to keep everyone reminded about the incident. And people will start to badmouth JE in general too. "The company that produces bad idols". "The company that allowed 2 bad incidents happened and not taking any drastic action". I'm sure the old man is under a lot of stress too, because he himself have to set an example too, having control over more than half of the entertainment industry in Japan. He has to do something to protect the pride of his company, for his sake, and for the jrs sake too. How would you feel if you're a jr there and people start talking bad about JE?

---

I was mad and furious when i first heard of the news, but now that i've calmed down, i didn't think the decision made was that unreasonable after all. Let's just support them in every way we can for now. <3

Last edited by mmyy on Sun Feb 05, 2006 12:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Yamashita Tomohisa

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

rofl rofl rofl yada yada yada!
Yamap is much more kawaii, now! I dont wont again skinny P! rofl rofl
enen_shun

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

cold_jade wrote:
Hey guys! I randomly found this!

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/maki4974&article_id=3994268

It says that she met Uchi when she was in Osaka, at a bus stop I think. She didn't realise and was just wondering if he was Uchi until Uchi's friend called out "Hiroki", she nearly cried, lol! Because Uchi was doing fine, and she is so relieved, shocked and touched. She said his hair grew longer, and he put on weight. She even told all the fans are awaiting for his return, Uchi replied: Thank You.
She can see Uchi is fine too, as he was joking and playing around with his friends.

Well, I feel happy for this fan and Uchi... =]

oh yesh this thingy ... Rolly
i saw this last nite ... at around 3am ...
and i was crying so hard and loud.... in the middle of 3am .. HAHA ~
haha .. i was soooo touched and happy tat Uchi's getting on fine ...
putting on weight .. genki ... joking around ....still the same old uchi ..

that info by the fan was really impt to me (and i believe a lot of other fans out there) ~
hee ~~ oh yup .. the fan did told Uchi everyone missed him a lot ..
and he said "Thanks!" to the fan ~~ Mr Green

EDITS*

@mmyy : (points to ur post above) great post !!
yah and i really agree with ur points !

right now i think it might be good to let the group name "NEWS" have a good rest ..
think that's the only way JE could do ...
to ensure the popularity and image of regardless NEWS or the members in future ~

and what we could only do now is to wish everthing for the best !
and continue to support them ~~
and patiently wait for everything to get better ! Mr Green

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 3:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hellO~ i'm just wondering if someone has the VIDEO for Tegoshi's solo song on Shounen club on December 18th~ singinYOU-world is yours~~
I saw it on you tube but i really wanna own the vid~~ can someone help pls??
thanks a lot!!!
melonmelon

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 5:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Tegoshi - YOU~ world is yours
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=S3CUXVD2

anyway~ wow so uchi gain weight...
im so happy that he's fine and is still the old uchi
cant wait to see all 8 of them back together
momo_chan

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 5:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

this has nothing to do with news cd's but, they might be breaking up cause ANOTHER member was underage drinking......
luvnickie

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 6:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

momo_chan wrote:
this has nothing to do with news cd's but, they might be breaking up cause ANOTHER member was underage drinking......

hm.. was the another member refering to kusano? or is there really another member again??
tenshi01

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 6:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

wah, that girl is so lucky. She waiting for a bus and all sudden sees Uchi lol, what are the chances of that happening. I'm glad to see that Uchi is doin fine. I can't wait to see him since his appearance apparently has changed a little since we last saw him.
himitsu

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

mmyy wrote:
In regards to people asking "what is so big deal about underage drinking".. I just wanna say that it's not as easy as you think it is.

I'm Asian and I know for a fact that if you get caught doing 'illegal' things, however small the offence is, people will start to think twice about you. First, it's just drinking. But rumors will fly. And then people will make up harsher stories and badmouth you. Actually, it already started right? Rumors that Kusa having oral sex and all that. The fact that you got caught means you have embarassed yourself and your family. And Asians should know better that name and pride are very important. Outsiders aren't as forgiving. Relatives, neighbours, teachers even, they'll probably speculate things behind your back.

Secondly, eventhough fans are still supporting, you must know that there are as many non-JE fans as there are many JE/News-fans, probably more non-fans i dunno. So like the example i gave above, the sponsors/producers/managers etc, they will also think twice about setting up plans for a "tarnished member" or "tarnished group". They have to keep their image too. You know, people will never forget this incident. News will always be known as the 'problematic' group. And it's difficult to promote them right now when the incident is still fresh in everyone's minds. Business is unfair. The world is unfair. :\

Thirdly, as a debuted group, NEWS have to serve as an example to their kouhais. As idols, they have to set an example to millions of people. Now that they aren't as "good kids" as they should be, obviously the old man have to punish them in some way. If he allows News to continue with just 6 members, that will only serve to keep everyone reminded about the incident. And people will start to badmouth JE in general too. "The company that produces bad idols". "The company that allowed 2 bad incidents happened and not taking any drastic action". I'm sure the old man is under a lot of stress too, because he himself have to set an example too, having control over more than half of the entertainment industry in Japan. He has to do something to protect the pride of his company, for his sake, and for the jrs sake too. How would you feel if you're a jr there and people start talking bad about JE?

---

I was mad and furious when i first heard of the news, but now that i've calmed down, i didn't think the decision made was that unreasonable after all. Let's just support them in every way we can for now. <3

well said Applaud my sentiments too
glad you took the time to write all these Mr Green
evil_zai

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yes, i agreewith mmyy, being asian myself. good points. very well said.

anyway, UCHI!!!!! i'm sooo missing him... for the last month, my laptop's wallpaper has been him. haha. i'm so happy he's doing fine. the gaining weight thing must be a good sign, shows he's not too depressed bout being suspended. i hope he doesn't get too fat though...

then make one...a world where you can live. i'll make one for you. -->shuji
cold_jade

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

He won't get too fat, because Ryo would dump him for that, LOLOLOL~
Ryo likes his girlfriend skinny I heard, haha~

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

why cnt there be hott people like yamapi near me ? so sad... he is too hott to handle ! lmao !
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Foshio88

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yeah!!!mmy i really agree with you!!! Victory! Peace! Applaud as an Asian that's really important to keep our family name...

COME ON MINNA!!! CHEER UP!!! Mr Green w00t!

Support NEWS forever!!!!!!!! Victory! Peace!

i was relief Uchi was ok even he was not my fave but still I love him lol Beat You Mr Green

hmmm about solo project, I really think that's a good idea!let's support this too... YeAH!!!^_^
noodlefreak

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

um...i actually have a question..
sorry if its stupid Sweat

I've seen the name Umipig or something like that used to refer to yamapi i believe in a couple of places
and I was wondering if anyone could explain this nickname to me? Sweat
thanks
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
i love Yamapi ^_^

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

umipig ... i havent seen it around anywer ... but it sounds familiar ... maybe coz its sounds like sumo pig lmao ... Bleah w00t!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
moonchyld

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

umipig is the name Helen (she's a big yamapi fan and she has a great blog with lots of info: http://blueverry.blog37.fc2.com/) uses. i think she said she got it from somewhere else too, but i'm not sure. what i know is that umi is for yamapi's love for beaches, and pig is for yamapi's love for food (inside Helen's blog, u can find an old article/interview wherein yamapi admitted that the p did come from "pig").

that's the only place i've seen that nick to be used on yamapi, so probably people took it from her? not sure though. Bonk

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Japanese Entertainment Discussions All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 571, 572, 573 ... 1038, 1039, 1040  Next
Page 572 of 1040

Jump to: