jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Kurosagi
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 44, 45, 46  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zie75

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 11:44 am    Post subject: Kurosagi Reply with quote Back to top

Just wanna share the link for kurosagi manga in english subtittle..dozo

http://www.manga-ton1x.net/index.php?name=Content&cid=3

credit to Jyang from Love Song forum Yeah

Maybe some of you might have an idea what is kurosagi is about...do enjoy.. Dancing
Orion

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

wow...thx....actually i dont have an idea about kurosagi (black trickster) or white trickster about.......with the manga i hope i'll understand li'l bit
ainangst

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

oooooooooooo.... w00t! great!
thanks nechan Mr Green

hmmm.....saw some pics of P with well develope pecs Naughty hehe Naughty hehe
I guess it might be taken during his Kurosagi shooting...am i right? Crazy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
tInoltin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

heehee.. i read the manga! and it's awesome!!
even if it's not Pi who's in the drama, i'll so watch it..
i hope the drama will be as good as the manga.. ^^ Mr Green
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Zie75

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

[quote="ainangst"]oooooooooooo.... w00t! great!
thanks nechan Mr Green

hmmm.....saw some pics of P with well develope pecs Naughty hehe Naughty hehe
I guess it might be taken during his Kurosagi shooting...am i right? Crazy[/quote]

Yappp....mayb that was took during kurosagi development... based on his jweb he watch variety of movies to get an idea of how each acting character behave...well p really work hard on potray swilder in kurosagi drama...hope he won't dispointed us...wait and see... Victory! Peace!
M

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kurosagi will be airing in april or may....?
luv4evaluv

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kurosagi...hehe finally gonna see yamapi in new drama ne ^^ hope it'll be as good as the manga
smap_gal

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

that fast to have the topic for YAmapi latest dorama.. haha anyway cant wait for the dorama.. may i know where can i see the hmmm.....saw some pics of P with well develope pecs???
WD

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

M wrote:
kurosagi will be airing in april or may....?

it's a spring drama (season from April-June), and it's starting 14 April...

colorbar credits to nannandesuka@LJ
smap_gal

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

WD wrote:

it's a spring drama (season from April-June), and it's starting 14 April...

really... hmm it my exam times... but i will still watch it haha.. I luv Yamapi..
tInoltin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

smap_gal wrote:

really... hmm it my exam times... but i will still watch it haha.. I luv Yamapi..

LOL~ The drama will be a big hit for sure~ So better start studying hard now, so you have plenty of time to watch P in kurosagi later.. Mr Green
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
luvnickie

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ah thanks for the manga link zie75!!! shall go n read n comment later

cant wait for kurosagi!!
Zie75

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yatta finish reading the whole volume of kurosagi and i like the story...can said that so far for the cases that kurosaki solved it is direct and easy to digest and i found that there a comedy elements in the story...the cartoon i can said very nice with black and white background....i will buy the manga if they sell here hahahah.....

p/s: in that website so far the only post untill chapter 4....so happy reading... Dancing

I have seen the photo but not sure i see it where and actually i did not keep any artist photo....gomen ne...if i found it somewhere will post the link...
smap_gal

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

tInoltin wrote:

LOL~ The drama will be a big hit for sure~ So better start studying hard now, so you have plenty of time to watch P in kurosagi later.. Mr Green

haha.. thanks.. i will study hard hehe anyway.. i only read the manga up to vol 2..
takuya_loves_me_most

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i want more Pi Dancing Dancing Dancing
i'm developing serious liking for tat cutie pie...comeynye dlm nobuta
Orion

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Last edited by Orion on Sat Mar 04, 2006 10:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Alina

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

wOw..I can't wait till the drama to come out....=] =] thank you for the picutres
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
vivaldi

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Orion wrote:
According the news that i heard Horikita Maki will play Yoshikawa Tsurara. Is that the girl who wants to suicied in the beginning of the story???

no, she plays a college student studying law, its in the chapters after the intro chapters
Orion

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

vivaldi wrote:

no, she plays a college student studying law, its in the chapters after the intro chapters

ah....i see.....thx....i'm sure this dorama will be my fave..........especially with horikita maki on it..... Smitten
tInoltin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It's weird.. I hunt the whole Kinokuniya... but I can't find the manga.. >.<

@smap_gal - ganbarimasu!!

Orion wrote:
According the news that i heard Horikita Maki will play Yoshikawa Tsurara. Is that the girl who wants to suicied in the beginning of the story???

Yap yap, I think so... Heehee..
I wonder how she'll play this clumsy like character... Mr Green

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 44, 45, 46  Next
Page 1 of 46

Jump to: