jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Kurosagi
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 44, 45, 46  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sawadasmile

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hehehe a thread for kurosagi already... that makes me happy!!! cant wait for this drama... yamapi, ganbatte ne!!! Hug
Zie75

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

[quote="tInoltin"]It's weird.. I hunt the whole Kinokuniya... but I can't find the manga.. >.<

@[b]smap_gal[/b] - ganbarimasu!!

Yap yap, I think so... Heehee..
I wonder how she'll play this clumsy like character... Mr Green[/quote]

Thanks tinx for the info....i plan to chek it 2morrow anyway have you check with ths staff there...sumtime you can ask them to order it for you...and ask the english version if the have....mayb i can ask next monday....hope they have it.... Fingers crossed
tInoltin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Zie75 wrote:

Thanks tinx for the info....i plan to chek it 2morrow anyway have you check with ths staff there...sumtime you can ask them to order it for you...and ask the english version if the have....mayb i can ask next monday....hope they have it.... Fingers crossed

honto? hue... at that time there's lots other customers.. i didnt ask the salesgirl..
but if there is... do tell me k... heehee... Hug
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
dat1pinoydude

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 4:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hello everyone new member here Sweat and of course a Maki-chan fan In love

Any start airdate for the drama? I want to be able to look forward to a date hehe
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
sawadasmile

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 4:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

dat1pinoydude wrote:
Hello everyone new member here Sweat and of course a Maki-chan fan In love

Any start airdate for the drama? I want to be able to look forward to a date hehe

i believe its april 14?? hmm correct me if im wrong...
evil_zai

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 5:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

wow!! a kurosagi thread. seems this drama is really well-anticipated. can't wait to see yamapi and maki in different roles. umm, the link for the manga, is it in english? i wanna read english scanlations.

then make one...a world where you can live. i'll make one for you. -->shuji
muffy_mui

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 5:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

lol~ hurray... so fast... new thread for kurosagi ALREADY! hahaha.. its still more than one month away ne? but wow... yamapi starringgg... XD~ i think i might die from the excitement... XD jkjk~ but im really curious just to see how this will all turn out to be =)
vivaldi

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

the site is down, they had the first 4 chapters up or so. It is pretty good manga

Kurosaki the kurosagi is a swindler that targets other swindlers. Tsurara, the character Horikita Maki plays, is a law student who tries to help her friend recover her money, but only Kurosaki was able to do so.
luvnickie

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ah!! i finised readin the online manga.. and i really lurve the story!! haah now i cant help but keep imagining how would yamapi look like as kurosaki... ah i think this show is goin to be a big hit... course the story is relly great.. and of course the cast as well Smile

i hope the mange site continues updating..
dat1pinoydude

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

sawadasmile wrote:

i believe its april 14?? hmm correct me if im wrong...

Thanks Smile
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
sawadasmile

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

dat1pinoydude wrote:
Thanks Smile

no prob! im eagerly anticipating and counting down too... hehe

as for the story, it sounds soo interesting! gahh i cant wait for this drama!! will def hafta read the manga one of these weekends when im not dying from work... ^^
muffy_mui

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

manga should be read?? ><" i ono... cuz... often dramas skip out ALOT of the plot in the manga... T.T
tInoltin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

muffy_mui wrote:
manga should be read?? ><" i ono... cuz... often dramas skip out ALOT of the plot in the manga... T.T

yeah...that's true... but if you're a manga freak like i am.. (lol) you definitely should read it.. coz it's truly great and awesome! Mr Green
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Zie75

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

[quote="tInoltin"]
yeah...that's true... but if you're a manga freak like i am.. (lol) you definitely should read it.. coz it's truly great and awesome! Mr Green[/quote]

I agreed with tinx and it will be my 2nd collection after GTO...I'm tooo choosy in spending my money on manga or book so kurosagi will be one of this year collections..... Yeah
luvnickie

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ah i am tempted to buy the manga as well!! but manga costs freaking ex in london..

i heard its released until the 8th vol or sth?? i wanna buy it when i am in singapore..

starts savin money
in_disguised

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 4:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

This movie seems good. I haven't seen it though.
Smiley_18

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 5:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I read the manga and can't wait to watch this drama. So far so good! Dancing
Zie75

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i'm looking for the manga in kl and have called kinokuniya about this. They will get back soon for more detail.

I found the manga in kinokuniya singapore but in Japanese version so i'm not sure if the english version is available anyway this is the link and singaporeans fan might help to hunt this manga and it is in 8 volume....

Price in yen (505)...please use ISBN no if u thinking ordering from kinokuniya
ISBN: 4091531415
http://bookweb.kinokuniya.co.jp/guest/cgi-bin/wshoseaohb.cgi

Malaysia fan....will share more info once the confirmation from kinokuniya staff get back to me...ja ne minna Victory! Peace!
tInoltin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks Zie!!
hehe.. i hate going to KLCC.. many thanks to you... glomp
Zie75

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hi tinx...they get back to me but there is sad new, they don't have english version only japanese version so may be we better wait until they have...if you want japanese version as usual you can find it in 2nd floor at isetan ne...

anyway ask my friend in singapore to check it for me....will inform later on....ja minna... Victory! Peace!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 44, 45, 46  Next
Page 2 of 46

Jump to: