jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
101st Proposals
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pemu

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2003 6:15 pm    Post subject: 101st Proposals Reply with quote Back to top

101st Proposals is currently available on irc. A joint project from #A.D.Clan and #A.D.A Applaud A BT release is soon expected!
More info http://jdorama.com/drama_2.htm
akiramike

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2003 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Cool. The main actor's acting in Virging Road was good. Looking forward to this series. Smile
maxstlg

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2003 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

this is good news. heard lots of good things about this one, even though it's classic.
Pemu

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2003 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

*almost done leechin both dramas* Mr Green
maxstlg

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2003 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

both? what is the other drama?
Pemu

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2003 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hakoiri no Musume ep 1. There is a thread about the series in the drama section. You prolly see the thread, hehe.
Pemu

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2003 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Do not download the file from Banana's xdcc, it's corrupted! Just wait for the BT release on A.D.Clan's site.
juliana_phang

Location: Le-Ciel, 1F,No.9 IS-Building, 1-13-6, Ebisu, Shibuya, Tokyo, Japan 150-0013

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2003 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

woo~
i'm gonna leech it asa the BT is release though i've watched this drama b4
great drama..
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
maxstlg

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2003 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Pemu wrote:
Hakoiri no Musume ep 1. There is a thread about the series in the drama section. You prolly see the thread, hehe.

sumimasen.. my bad. btw, no review yet here. is it any good?
Pemu

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2003 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Anyone able to leech the ep in #A.D.Clan's channel? Leeched the ep. The ep is difficult to acquire outside irc. Looks like it's remainin an irc exclusive.
I was thinkin of seedin the ep on BT. Since some of you dislike irc and prefer the BT. I have asked a permission from an op of #A.D.Clan, I shall wait for a reply.

maxstlg wrote:

sumimasen.. my bad. btw, no review yet here. is it any good?
Dunno, I haven't watched the 1st ep. Read a comment from Gerwalker in Hakoiri Musume-thread.
maxstlg

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2003 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Pemu wrote:

Dunno, I haven't watched the 1st ep. Read a comment from Gerwalker in Hakoiri Musume-thread.

hehe...you're like me, even though dramas have been downloaded but did not watch it straight away. sometimes it could be few weeks for me,, Wink
Pemu

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2003 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The series will be seeded on BT, I'm not sure when. The op told me it'd definitely be seeded, he didn't know the exact date. Soon, I suppose. Will let you know once he's told me. I'll be helping at seeding.
maxstlg wrote:

hehe...you're like me, even though dramas have been downloaded but did not watch it straight away. sometimes it could be few weeks for me,, Wink
Hehe! My method is "leech first, watch later". I usually complete collectin the dramas first, then watch. Hasn't applied lately hehe
stargirl

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2003 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

it looks good but i can't seem to keep up with all the dramas being released. i wish my connection is faster.
stargirl

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2003 3:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Pemu wrote:

Hehe! My method is "leech first, watch later". I usually complete collectin the dramas first, then watch. Hasn't applied lately hehe

i wish i have your discipline. i watch my doramas as soon as i completed the episode...so right now, i have nothing to watch. lol
Pemu

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2003 4:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

stargirl wrote:
it looks good but i can't seem to keep up with all the dramas being released. i wish my connection is faster.
Not many titles have been released lately, I refered to jdramas. If you leech non-jdramas too, then it's a different thing.
I collect only jdramas, exclusively. How fast is your connection?
stargirl

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2003 4:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Pemu wrote:
Not many titles have been released lately, I refered to jdramas. If you leech non-jdramas too, then it's a different thing.
I collect only jdramas, exclusively. How fast is your connection?

i'm trying to get "old releases" (SOS, Shomuni, etc) as well as new ones so to me, the new releases are a lot. hehehe. anyway, i have cable connection but it's slow. don't know what's wrong with it.
arnel98

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2003 6:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hi karen!

have u tried goig to dslreports.com? It has some tools to check ur connection and recommend some settings. The name of the site is dslreports but i think their tools work for cable as well.
---

anyway, i fidn it hard to keep up these days with the releases - there's so many nice stuff on jem & d-addicts.com that i'm seriously running out of space. hehehe. You gotta download as soon as u see what u like coz after a few days, its hard to find seeds.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2003 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

arnel98 wrote:
hi karen!

have u tried goig to dslreports.com? It has some tools to check ur connection and recommend some settings. The name of the site is dslreports but i think their tools work for cable as well.
---

anyway, i fidn it hard to keep up these days with the releases - there's so many nice stuff on jem & d-addicts.com that i'm seriously running out of space. hehehe. You gotta download as soon as u see what u like coz after a few days, its hard to find seeds.

i am there right now. thanks for the tip! i keep on running out of HD space too! argh. good thing i have a cd burner
Pemu

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2003 4:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Looks like the series will remain an irc exclusive for the time being. I haven't heard any news on the BT release. Gotta re-ask the permission to seed their encode.
Pemu

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2003 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Good news!
Just got the permission to have it seeded on BT Applaud
Expect the release soon Wink

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: