jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Kurosagi
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 44, 45, 46  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tInoltin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

^ eh...really?? sigh.. =T but thank you ne... Wink
i'll just wait for the site to update for the next volumes.. Mr Green
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
M

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

reading the online manga now...
yamapi as the black swindler? hehe this will be interesting.
strawberrynkiwi

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

omg april is WAY too far away... i seriously can't wait to see maki and yamapi, especially yamapi!!! maki is crazyly adorable too... omggoshh just thinking bout it makes me smile =)

is there anyone doing soft subs for this? before i heard dancestar24 (from d-addicts) was either doing ryo's new drama or yamapi's... but i think dancestar24 picked ryo's new drama...
so no one will sub right now =(
thuydiep

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

can't wait for the drama.. sounds like a interesting drama w00t!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
evil_zai

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

haven't read the manga. sounds pretty interesting though. i wanna read, so i can start visualizing yamapi acting it out. hehe. can somebody pls give me th elink? translated scanlations if possible, since i'm not that good reading japanese.

then make one...a world where you can live. i'll make one for you. -->shuji
luvnickie

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ah u should read it.. the link for the manga is on the 1st post.. Smile its englished subbs....!!! but its only until vol 4

cant wiat for more volumes to come out!!

or should i say i cant wiat for yamapi's kurosagi to come out!!!
evil_zai

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

luvnickie wrote:
ah u should read it.. the link for the manga is on the 1st post.. Smile its englished subbs....!!! but its only until vol 4

cant wiat for more volumes to come out!!

or should i say i cant wiat for yamapi's kurosagi to come out!!!

haha. how baka of me. didn't check the first page.
thanks!

then make one...a world where you can live. i'll make one for you. -->shuji
Zie75

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hi..

So far no info stated about how many series for this drama however there is 8 volume all together for Kurosagi manga. I think it is normal for jdorama that have around 7-12 episodes.....hope they will soon reveal some detail about this drama and from Yamashita Tomohis Jweb translation at Umi P Rant, now they discussing about clothes and the drama itself....
Didia

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 2:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

here i found this on Youtube... iam not japanese, so i can't understand a word of it.. can some one tranlate???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOsfiiEqkKI&search=yamap
baybeehxsleepi

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

strawberrynkiwi wrote:
omg april is WAY too far away... i seriously can't wait to see maki and yamapi, especially yamapi!!! maki is crazyly adorable too... omggoshh just thinking bout it makes me smile =)

is there anyone doing soft subs for this? before i heard dancestar24 (from d-addicts) was either doing ryo's new drama or yamapi's... but i think dancestar24 picked ryo's new drama...
so no one will sub right now =(

Kioku fansubs are going to hardsubbed Yamapi's drama which i prefer i like watching hardsubbed over soft subs if i have to chose...so dont' worry
Iv3_imt

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

whoa.. im so happy to hear that Kioku will sub this series..
yippi..
thanks alot Kioku...*u r great*

yep2 i always prefer the hardsubbed version
lots of thanks to Fans Subbing
they've done great jobs

is it filming yet?
i hope not seeing "fat" Pi.. *sorry if the word is too rude..*
hehehhehe...

wish his acting will improve in this drama
Yamapi is surely going to the next stage

I usually dont want to read the manga b4 watching the drama itself
coz i dont want to spoil myself
and then make comparison with Yamapi's act

i wish this series will be long enough..
I Dont want it to end soon
VOTE for NEWS!! Click on the "�A�[�e�B�X�g���["
Orion

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kurosagi official website http://www.tbs.co.jp/kuro-sagi/
Didia

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Orion wrote:
kurosagi official website http://www.tbs.co.jp/kuro-sagi/

aww... thank you..

too bad all i see are symbols... lol
WD

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

And it's clearly stated that it begins on 14 APRIL 2006...[/b]

colorbar credits to nannandesuka@LJ
M

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

exactly one more month!!! damn it i cant wait that long..........

well as of the 11th march filming has not yet started. its only the staff meeting about the set and productions and stuff. but yamapi said the filming will start really soon...
luv4evaluv

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

lol isnt it weird...the drama gonna start in a month but they havent even started to film yet? lol ... guess i dun really understand the entertainment world = =
Kazanko

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

luv4evaluv wrote:
lol isnt it weird...the drama gonna start in a month but they havent even started to film yet? lol ... guess i dun really understand the entertainment world = =

nope
they already started to film. Yamapi writes about that almost everyday. (same with Ryo and attention please).He even buy some of his clothes. So don't worry. They work all hard w00t!
M

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

luv4evaluv wrote:

oh, shooting dramas is different from shooting a movie.

a movie requires many months (even years) of production & preparation before finally being screened in theatres as a whole film, but for dramas, you can just film an episode a few days before its airing. hehe
M

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Kazanko wrote:

nope
they already started to film. Yamapi writes about that almost everyday. (same with Ryo and attention please).He even buy some of his clothes. So don't worry. They work all hard w00t!

when did the filming start? as far as i know, on th 11th they havent started yet. unless it started on the 12th or 13th or 14th or today Mr Green Victory! Peace!
Kazanko

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

M wrote:

when did the filming start? as far as i know, on th 11th they havent started yet. unless it started on the 12th or 13th or 14th or today Mr Green Victory! Peace!

on 5th march there was a photoshooting for kurosagi and on 12th of march they started to shoot.

he talks really much about kurosagi like a little child who is excited. (i think he is excited since february).also he said that he have to play 4 different personalities.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 44, 45, 46  Next
Page 3 of 46

Jump to: