jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Haruman

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2002 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Anybody know a new dorama with Oshio Manabu
title 'Haruman'? Anybody saw this on sale anywhere?
Michi

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2002 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i know this drama.. haru runman.. my friend in Japan have watched this drama.. she said its good!! ermm in Malaysia, i dont think its out yet..maybe soon

starring: oshio manabu , tomosaka rie

^_^ cant wait
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
claud302

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2002 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

its haru ranman.....i can't wait for this..i am such a fun of oshio manabu after seeing marriage at twenty years old.can't remember the exact title but it's the one with yuka..
100aw

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2002 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

This is definitely worth watching. Tomosaka Rie needs to move to a better apartment. She was too choosy with the other candidates and chose to share the apartment with Oshio Manabu at the last minute. They of course fell in love with each other towards the end of the drama. I would rate it at least 8 out of 10. It is quite comical also.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: