jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Unfair
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
atheon

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 6:17 am    Post subject: Unfair Reply with quote Back to top

http://www.ktv.co.jp/unfair/

http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Unfair

the ratings for episode one is 15.9%, anyone watching this??? Shinohara Ryoko plays a totally opposite character from her previous work anego, and shes absolutely stunning and not to mention sexy in this drama In love Her image reminds me alot of the one she did in mukodono 2003, which is the main reason i adore her some much...............and

Click on button to reveal/hide spoiler:

and the guy in anego, kato masaya plays the medical examiner in this drama. Cant wait for the 2nd episode.......
-- Tokyo
YUI Lover: The 1st YUI Forum & Fansite
xyz

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Give summary very please. I really want to see this since masaya kato is in there and Ryoko kicks @$$.
sunmoon

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

the summary sounds quite interesting Big Grin my type of drama hehe ^^ ah but im not interested in seein
at all lol
Nomanymore

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 3:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

akaka i see wat u mean , but i think you WILL regret it if u dun't watch this serie LOL akaka Fingers crossed hihi cuz it's just not like wat i was thinking , Shinohara Ryoko in this serie is not the same as in Anego , but a cold , intelligent , and sexy cops LOL , i"m not a fan of police serie [except CSI] but this one just hooked me up during the eps , the first time i didn't get the storyline much cuz i watched without eng sub , but when i watch it the seconde time , omg , ..... Naughty It's just my opinion , may be u dun't like it but it worths a try , really , LOL akaka , can't wait for next week for next eps of "Unfair" Mr Green Victory! Peace!
CenturyLover

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 4:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Im just about to watch the first ep w00t! Not because of a specific reason, just want to give it a try. My aim is to watch as much dramas as possible this season Mr Green
NRGchick

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

w00t! Gave this a try because of Ryoko.... so far I am loving it.. Can't wait for the next episode... Eita is cute here as well.... Didn't realise he was in Kimi Wo Petto until now....

Suddenly I thought about 6 degrees of seperation....

MatsuJun --- Eita ------ Ryoko ----- Akanishi ------ Nakama Yukie

and then she acts with MatsuJun in Gokusen.... Victory! Peace! It goes round and round..... Bonk

hehe.... too many dramas I be watching....
dee8o8

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

OMG so far i am loving this drama.. yes she is hella sexy!!! Naughty story goes well also Applaud i miss those feelings of anxiousness when i just abnsolutely cant wait to see the next episode!! w00t! havent felt like this in a while... hella sexy lead actress... (good looking dudes for the ladies.. i guess) and good story.. good suspense.. ( though the suspense couldve been better) <--- well unless the writers made it "seem" that way... lol i wont spoil it ,.. you'll know what im talking about if you watch it.. but it'd be excellent if they prove (what im thinking) wrong. Fingers crossed
for me definately (after ep1) a must watch!
Ahiko

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

So far, I'm loving it. Dancing The storyline up to now is very interesting and mysterious, and I can't wait to see what happens!

Ryoko plays her part well and makes a very nice transition as the beloved Anego to a sexy, dark, and secretive crime scene detective. Bow

Eita is adorable. :3 Sorry for the fangirl-dom, but... wow!!
I can't believe I've never seen him before and he's been in so many dramas! ^^
His character is very cute and I love how

I hope the softsubbers continue their work as the series continues.
They have my deepest gratitude. Bow

Can't wait for episode 2!!! Bonk Beat You Fingers crossed Dancing w00t!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
NRGchick

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Why isn't this thread moving?
Beat You
Shindou

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I don't usually follow any police dramas but I was hooked after the first ep with this drama - Ryoko is HOT!!
jade_frost

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah it is turning out to be quite an interesting drama. Yukihara is in an unenviable position now: her daugther doesn't like her, the nanny seems to bear a grudge against her and her ex-husband seems all too ready to blame her if Mio meets with any mishap.

Wonder how her relationship with Sezaki will develop too. The website says they will become good friends because they empathise with each other but that it will be plagued by doubts and suspicions.

Can't wait for the next ep!
KA_JK79

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i watched the 1st ep just becuz of Ryoko, but then it turned out to be a lot better than i thought Dancing
the storyline's not bad; Ryoko's really sexy & different in there; and the theme song's amazing too.. w00t!
zey

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yeah, I like this darama alot

anyone here want to download it via sendspace ???
ep.1 raw: http://www.sendspace.com/file/ze7mn7
ep.1 sub: http://www.sendspace.com/file/6lzvle
ep.2 hardsub by aoi: http://www.sendspace.com/file/54pag6
ep.2 raw: http://www.sendspace.com/file/a0samd

btw, is it allowed to post links for DL here ?? if not, I'll remove it.
NRGchick

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wa... why is there no update for this show?

Anyone knows where I can get links for more information on this show? Puppy Dog Eyes
Shindou

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hmm, anyone know if the hardsubs are still being worked on for this series? just curious about the status w00t!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Last edited by IcYsTaRz88 on Sat Mar 25, 2006 12:13 am; edited 1 time in total
cs_omigosh

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

opx.. this thread seems a little isolated ne? haha didnt post a message here before.. but i watched until episode 10!! ong i really lurve this drama a lot!! the story line is really great!! ah.. cant wait for the next episode!
KA_JK79

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 2:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

possible spoiler Sweat

can't wait to see the finale!!!
and yeah.. waitin for more surprises..
unfair is definitely my no. 1 drama this season

Last edited by KA_JK79 on Mon Mar 20, 2006 5:16 am; edited 1 time in total
luvnickie

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 3:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ah.. edited my post.. i thought u meant the ex husband.... haha..

Last edited by luvnickie on Tue Mar 21, 2006 9:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Shindou

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 3:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

KA_JK79 wrote:
is Andoh really the guy behind all those revenges?
that'd be sooo frikken sad!!
can't wait to see the finale!!!

mind putting up spoiler alerts? Bleah

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: