jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Nobuta wo Produce
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 100, 101, 102 ... 122, 123, 124  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
M

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 10:46 am    Post subject: Re: quotes Reply with quote Back to top

Janoo wrote:
Any quotes that are worth mentioning?

"Even when you walk out into the light, don't let go of that hand."
(the words written in the mirror in the Obakeyashiki)
sawadasmile

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 1:34 pm    Post subject: Re: quotes Reply with quote Back to top

M wrote:

awwww i loved that part... ><

||gray||, i also love your siggy! real face.. that song's been stuck in my head for DAYS now... lol Sweat it wasnt the best thing to be chanting during my exams but eh ill live. Smile

OMG another seishun amigo perf?!?! i really hope so! i absolutely LOOOVE that song... its umm broken records on my iTunes playcount as well.. Sweat im not even gonna say what the playcount is as its quite embarrassing Beaten

alright back to work for me.. maybe hehe
Janoo

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 3:11 pm    Post subject: Re: quotes Reply with quote Back to top

M wrote:

OH I remember that one~ I totally forgot what it said on the mirror!
evil_zai

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 8:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yey!! new page. i was wondering how long we'd be stuck at 101. haha.

memorable quotes.. hmmn... can't think of many right now. mostle akira shock, kon, nobuta power chun yu, and bye bye cyle. haha. what about
"then make one... a world where you can live.. i'll make one for you."
"when nobuta hugged me, i understood for the first time. i'm a lonely human being." or something to that effect...
"nobuta... i like the book that you read. i like the sidewalk that you walk. i like the top floor where you are. i like everywhere where you are." (huh? hehe)
"you don't believe it because it's the truth but it becomes the truth because you believe it."
"if you believe, everything can be solved. please believe with me."

there... haha. and i thought i couldn't think of one.

then make one...a world where you can live. i'll make one for you. -->shuji
dat1pinoydude

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 8:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

awesome memorable quotes. Applaud
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Janoo

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 6:04 pm    Post subject: yattaa~ Reply with quote Back to top

This is awsome! It took a while, but thanks for the quotes! I actually found one myself.

"I guess its because I like who I am when I'm with them" - Shuji when realising he took akira's planner instead. This isn't a direct translation, but I believe its somewhere along those lines.

Anyone have more??
miko chun

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 4:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hiii everyone sorry i've been busy studying lately wow this has slowed down...omg another seishun amigo perf!!!!! i sure hope soo!!! Fingers crossed omg more shuji to akira <333333 Victory! Peace!

i'm thinking of the quote that nobuta says when shuji's a loner becuz of the stuff with tani and nobuta and akira go up to him witht he three pieces of string omg i thought that was soooo cute and ya i loved the quote on the mirror!!!!
Dybbuk

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hello everyone! w00t!

I'm new here, so this is my first post...
My name is Paola and I'm from Chile. Mr Green
I have to tell you, I haven't had that much experience on j-dramas but I love NOBUTA... or should I say YamaPi??? HE IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!! Applaud
I love the way he moves his lips! and his kon-kon!
Isn't he great? Bonk

I hope to make new amigos here! Fingers crossed
Nos vemos! mata ne!

Pao
Aleema

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

!! Spoilerz OMG !!

Wow, this drama blindsided me into a whirlwind marathon of non-stop NWP (thanks to youtube.com). I had watched the first episode without subtitles, so I understood it minimally and was not exactly impressed (with the exception of Akira -- his humor is universal ^^). But upon watching the hardsubbed version I was immediately in love, and more so after Ep3. ~I speak of spoilers hereafter.~ When I saw Akira and Nobuta hanging out together like they did, and when my "what if ..." came true -- how can I turn away from that? Needless to say, I am a NobutaxAkira shipper ... and because of which, deeply disappointed with the ending. It was going very well, and then all of sudden it dies. Sure, ShujixAkira is cute, and I think that it's a great development that they became best friends, but I don't think it should've gone farther than that. I actually refuse to accept this ending because it is so unbelievable and tacked-on to me. Like the director shouted "Oops! I didn't mean to lead you to believe that, I kinda forgot where I wanted to go with this, so uh ... this is what you're actually supposed to believe ... *completely unexpected ending*" Unexpected for those who weren't already writing slashy fanfics. =P With the ending aside, I was completely engrossed with this drama and it's easy to see why it's so popular.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
evil_zai

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hello Dybbuk!
hope you enjoy it here.

more quotes? hmmn...

when tomorrow comes, the classroom will return to its usual. nobuta will be picked on again. akira will be annoying. and i'll be popular. that's not supposed to change. but i was worried. i was worried about myself who had nothing. ----> shuji, at the end of epi3

i was gonna make flowers fall over nobuta. even if i was gonna lose my popularity, i was gonna choose flowers. that was probably because i liked the two of them. i liked myself who was with the two of them. -----> shuji

it's not dirty at all. it's a very kind looking hand. ---->akira

if at least one person knows the truth that's enough. ----> mariko

my good things...my stupid things... knowing that someone who knows everything about me is existing somewhere in the world is good enough.
---------> shuji's dad

you're becoming more and more everyone else's. and i'm lonely. -->akira

hehe.. went crazy with quotes again. don't excatly know if they're right. just typed them as i remember. haha. now you must all think i'm weird. haha.

Sakura_chan

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I love this drama !!

it is so wonderful !! Mr Green BUT ..

the end wasn't that good .. Puppy Dog Eyes i wanted them to live together
but they left her at the end !! Shameful Cry

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I saw a short piece on youtube
and i really liked it
i'm downloading the first epi from d-addicts now
New downloaded torrent so i hope it works,i really want to see it. w00t!
Dybbuk

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 2:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hola evil_zei, thanks for the welcoming!

Good memory! I can't remember all the quotes Shuji said hehehe What I can remember is all Akira's expressions! Dancing

Hey! did anyone see the making of Nobuta? but with subtitles? My japanese is not that good so I need them!

Oh! I was trying to dl Dragon Zakura, but again no subtitles included Shameful Cry and it's even harder to find them in Spanish! Bang Head

oh! and keep the quotes up evil-zei!

Chao!
takuya_loves_me_most

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 2:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

evil_zai wrote:
hello Dybbuk!
hope you enjoy it here.

more quotes? hmmn...

when tomorrow comes, the classroom will return to its usual. nobuta will be picked on again. akira will be annoying. and i'll be popular. that's not supposed to change. but i was worried. i was worried about myself who had nothing. ----> shuji, at the end of epi3

i was gonna make flowers fall over nobuta. even if i was gonna lose my popularity, i was gonna choose flowers. that was probably because i liked the two of them. i liked myself who was with the two of them. -----> shuji

it's not dirty at all. it's a very kind looking hand. ---->akira

if at least one person knows the truth that's enough. ----> mariko

my good things...my stupid things... knowing that someone who knows everything about me is existing somewhere in the world is good enough.
---------> shuji's dad

you're becoming more and more everyone else's. and i'm lonely. -->akira

hehe.. went crazy with quotes again. don't excatly know if they're right. just typed them as i remember. haha. now you must all think i'm weird. haha.

no u're not weird..
u're just crazieee over nwp..i am too hehe
lurv those quotes too
Victory! Peace! Victory! Peace!
andra mega

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 4:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm just finish watching this dorama. Firstly, I think this dorama is totally boring, it's only about two boys trying to make a girl became popular. It is so usual theme for High School movie. but, i watch this dorama (don't have anything to do) and it's totally different from what I thought before.

It's not just about to become popular (usual theme for HS movies) but friendship between 3 different characters. and the characters in this dorama are grown up. and I like this dorama!!

But, I final episode's subtitle doesn't appear. And it's hard to know the end with just watching (without understand the language). i only get that shuji has to move to somecity by the sea, and akira follows him. But I don't know why akira follows him? why shuji and akira left nobuko? And does akira confess to nobuta about his feelings? (I don't think so). how about shuji?

Ah... I guess I need to make the subtitle appear. actually I got the subs. But it doesn't appear when I play windows media player.

Can anybody tell me the synopsis of the final episode? please... thanks
laramatsu

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 7:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

andra mega wrote:

Can anybody tell me the synopsis of the final episode? please... thanks

well i hope this synopsis would help (since I totally suck at narration hehe
Click on button to reveal/hide spoiler:

I went through a crazy marathon of 1 day to finish the whole drama off. I actually love it when they all ends up as best of friends. Looking at them reminds me a lot of me and my bestfriends. They're both guys by the way so its kind of like seeing myself with them when I watch this drama - minus the makeover stuff hehe
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Janoo

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sakura_chan wrote:
I love this drama !!

it is so wonderful !! Mr Green BUT ..

the end wasn't that good .. Puppy Dog Eyes i wanted them to live together
but they left her at the end !! Shameful Cry

I liked the ending - It wasn't err.. tipical sort of happy ending. Even if they left her, I like how Nobuta made the transition and became independant. Besides shes has mariko now ehh~ And didnt it say that Nobuta wanted akira to be with shuji because they're better people when they're together (*COUGH HINTS TOWARDS shuji/Akira shippers har har!)
Janoo

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

evil_zai wrote:
hello Dybbuk!
hope you enjoy it here.

more quotes? hmmn...

i liked myself who was with the two of them << THATS THE ONE I WAS TALKING ABOUT! yay thats what it says exactly though its bad english.
evil_zai

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Janoo wrote:

i liked myself who was with the two of them << THATS THE ONE I WAS TALKING ABOUT! yay thats what it says exactly though its bad english.

haha. i got what you meant. i guess shuji was trying to say he liked himself when he's hanging out with nobuta and akira. you know, the shuji with those two is different from the normal shuji. hehe. i'm not blaming the subber here, just wrote what i remembered. i love you, dancestar. hehe.

Iv3_imt

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Kazanko,
i have a favour to ask
Hope u dont mind.
WOuld you mind to inform here if the harsubbed version of NwP is being released by Kioku?

I cant wait for the hardsub.
Thanks alot

@dybbuk: u can find DZ Eng hardsubbed in D-addicts. It is available up to eps 4.
U can search using keyword "Dragon Sakura"
It is also my fave drama
esp bcoz of Yamapi
Im also downloading it
PBF is doing the project. They have subbed till eps 6
VOTE for NEWS!! Click on the "�A�[�e�B�X�g���["

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 100, 101, 102 ... 122, 123, 124  Next
Page 101 of 124

Jump to: