jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
KAT-TUN
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 923, 924, 925 ... 1138, 1139, 1140  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Japanese Entertainment Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PrInCeSsLyN

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 3:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

evil_zai wrote:

yup, it's in english. some tagalog, but mostly english.

well, on the leader thing... ueda is the appointed leader but kame's the unofficial leader. i don't think it's just because of him being "k" on kat-tun. i think it's because he's always been the most talkative (erg.. a euphemism for camera whore when it comes to kame. haha. love you kame). no seriously, i think it's also because he's very articulate. plus, attun seem to listen to him the most. ueda sometimes seems to like it better keeping to himself.

cs_omigosh, i totally agree with you. jdorama.com opens up a lot of doors for us. you're lucky you didn't have to wait that long. i've been a fan for almost two years, but i must say the wait was really fun. it was cool to see them in the earlier stages.

guys, only a few more hours.... i still can't believe it! i'm soo freakin ecstatic!!!

Okay thanks maybe I will drop by.

Leader or not...he's still a member...and I think that all of them are good.
I'm just a fan for about a month ( Bleah ) but I'm sure that Ueda is not badder in writing songs than the others. Maybe he likes his mysterious kind. (and I like that Rolly )

I don't had to wait long for it, too! Mr Green
PrInCeSsLyN

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 3:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Lulurz wrote:
wao debut! omedetou~~~ wao i wonder how many copies they will sell for each! will be a LOT i think~~

Jin said they will pass 1 million~~ i don't think that's hard to do for them! they willl definitely break it~ hehehe

anyways~~ i uploaded REAL FACE + GLORIA good versions~
cuz it's the limited version~ there's no Will be alright~ ~~

HERE!
http://s53.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0Y4BU4HH0BXN80IIYYN0STUGGJ

Hey thx for the link ^^
Shibahi

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 4:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ueda surely wrote Pieces too, right? They are all his solos after all. And I am sure all those mysterious Kat-tun song have to come out from someone. And yes, I am sure he is the appointed leader. He might look like he doesn't do anything but who knows?
Hitomi_A

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 4:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

KATTUN DEBUT TODAY!!!! rofl Dancing SO HYPER!! i love the songs on their album BEST OF KATTUN! they finally made it!! so much hard work finally paid of for them...bad johnny for not letting them debut sooner! Beat You
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
evil_zai

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 6:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

wow! ueda's really talented. always thought so. i guess he's one of those guys who keep quiet but are actually doing a lot. cool. and jin too. don't really care much about leader. they get along fine, so that's ok with me.

yey!! debut debut debut!!! finally. so are they no.1? no sense in asking since it's expected anyway. but how many did they sell? i hope they sell more than a million. wouldn't want jin to get embarrassed since he did brag about it. haha.

then make one...a world where you can live. i'll make one for you. -->shuji
Yue

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 6:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Interesting to hear the results of the record charts. For 5 years wait is finally over...
luvnickie

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ah maybe it seemed wierd for me to say this now... ermz.. i just found out that ueda's pen name is miguel and yep.. miguel did co-wrote the lyrics for le-ciel with SPIN Smile
yama_kame_87

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 8:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

woah!!!! YEAH!!! FINALLY!!! the day that everyone is waiting for!! KAT-TUN's DEBUT!!! OMEDETOU!!! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AND STAY IN THE ORICON CHART FOR AS LONG AS POSSIBLE!! BEST IF THEY CAN SET THE NEW RECORD FOR STAYING UP ON THE ORICON CHART!! HAHA...
Sleepyasian

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

oooo. congrats kat-tun ^^ yay, they're finally debuting. I remember how a couple months ago we were gonna personally do something to johnny because they werent debuting yet. lol
usagi_on_the_moon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

omedetou kattun!
Lulurz

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

HERE's JIN + KOKI's and KAME's new CM!!!

ZIPPED together!!

they look cute!!! heehehehehe:P

http://s54.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=20RC72O0HB1JY0YAE7TMK0UGF6

and also....

KATTUN's REAL FACE is expected to sell more than 1 million from now~ and ALBUM = 700 000 and DVD = 500 000
looking @ the order #s now~~~

wao that's really awesome~~
noodlefreak

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

wow congratulations to KAT-TUN
i saw their single and album on oricon home page as number one
so happy for them! w00t!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
miffy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

KAT-TUN CD�f�r���[���߂łƂ��������܂��I w00t! Applaud
Orpherus

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kai_jin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Omedetou�c..Omedetou�c�c�c�c�c.
Omedetou !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
w00t!

KAT-TUN wa saigo!!!! Dancing Dancing

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Omedetou KAT-TUN I'm so glad you made it Dancing Dancing w00t! w00t! Applaud

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

evil_zai wrote:
yey!!! onlyy a few more days!! i really really wanna monitor whatever happend on 22, but i can't. waah!!!! finals!!!

anyway, i forgot to say. cold_jade, apparently, cb only works in ienternet explorer. it doesn't for mozilla, etc.

chinzebaby, yes, i have the softsubs. we're talking about kame's kindaichi right? hehe. i have the compiled movie and subs, so it's one whole thing. basically almost 2 hrs, nonstop.

motomoto, i'll really try, promise. after my exams. that is if by that time, you still haven't found or downloaded it.
\

oh...pls...thanks...i'll wait then...haa
by the way....it's KAT-TUN's debut! yeah! Victory! Peace!

Last edited by motomoto on Thu Mar 23, 2006 12:11 am; edited 1 time in total
cold_jade

Location: Infront of my computer rushing reports while fan-girling

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I AM BACK FROM CONCERT! I had fun! And I'm really happy, since its KATTUN debut, my school's concert, and KATTUN did REALLY well!!

I'm really proud of them!

Altho sadly I didn't watch their growth these 5 years but I know they really put in a lot of effort to come this far!

I'm sorry I can't get their items now, and might DL. (Cuz even if I have the CD, my comp has NO CD drive, how great, my bro stole it)

Thats abt it, bye!

Hope KAT-TUN stays there! And even break JE or even whole Jap's records! =D

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

J-Dorama Message:
superFLY

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 4:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Happy Kat-Tun debut! ^^ w00t!
bmwracer wrote:
J-Dorama Message:

I plan to donate, once I get some money. I'm broke. ._.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Japanese Entertainment Discussions All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 923, 924, 925 ... 1138, 1139, 1140  Next
Page 924 of 1140

Jump to: