jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Arashi
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 698, 699, 700 ... 1283, 1284, 1285  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Japanese Entertainment Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ryoko293

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

aida wrote:
Lady's Delight I have Nino & Aiba's tasks....what's d best way to send to you?

ah could I request for a link too? onegaishimasu! Victory! Peace!
and thanks for the sho task! w00t!

edit: isn't that Moriyama Naotaro's Sakura, that the girl plays? such a wonderful song *almost wated to sing a long* XD Rolly
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
c_dy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

aida wrote:

Aida-chan
, i'd love to have the link to aiba & nino's task too!! thanks a whole lot! w00t!
fivesixteen

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

_Shigatsu_ wrote:
Hikaru Sakurai -- Thanks!!! I talked to my friend, and as soon as we get permission, we'll (she'll) sub it ^_^ Yay, I've wanted to see that for a loooonng time!!

shigatsu (means April? yes no??)~ i am so looking forward to your good news!! PM me when you or you friend is done will you? And if hikaru sakurai has problems uploading it let me know, then i'll try instead.. i have the unsubbed version from arwenna's clubbox!
THANKS once again. (:

zaizaiaddict wrote:

i think two new updates were also posted at the JOHNNY's TAIWAN Site.
perhaps fivesixteen or pink dragon will help translate... Sweat

Hihi, those on the johnnys tw site are old entries..
those of us here who've translated game nikki (nino's jweb) did it from Wenni's chinese translations on CIA bbs, and she hasnt posted nino's latest entry..
the most recent complete one she posted up was the one on nino going for the baseball match, and someone here (i forgot who, GOMEN!) has already translated it. (:
probably lost in the sea of pages by now..............lol

ainangst wrote:
ano...any news on nino's sp?

first ep (raw) is available on clubbox.co.kr/minshutsao
about 1 hour 30 mins.
Lady's Delight

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:

Dancing
Im ok with any way, except clubbox Dancing

Quote:
about 1 hour 30 mins.

I still didnt decided if Im going watch this drama or no. Even when I think about the end, I feel pain in chest Shake Head

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

LMAO Delight! XDDDDDD
I'm here, but I'll go to sleep again in a while XDDDDD I'll be back in a couple of hours definitely XDDDD
I'm now uploading the Heyx3 Talk since I can't upload the Dog Show part 1-02 ><'

Lady's Delight wrote:
Dont desappear, guys!!! Or after couple days this thread become Russian-Spain Sho Love Thread XDDD

Completely agree XDDDD Don't leave Delight and me alone in this forum, we're dangerous XDDDD

Minna, you're welcome for the uploads Big Grin

Ling-chan, of course you can share the link on LJ ^^ I don't have any account there though >< But never mind ^^

fivesixteen, thanks for the clubbox link Big Grin Btw, do you know if the 3GB file is the full SP drama? :O
I'm downloading the 600MB one first >O< Then I'll try to split it (the last time I tried I couldn't!! o.O I can't split but I can join files x.X) and upload it to SS Big Grin Thanks again for the link! Big Grin

I'm going back to sleep~ I'll be back soon~ Big Grin

Btw, Delight, today I have to work, so I won't be here in the afternoon/evening. I'll try to finish soon and ask my sister if I can go home because I have homework to do hehe But I'll be here at night, of course! I have to reach my 300th post and page 800th! XDDD LMAO! that's crazy XDD

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Aww.. you all post so much I hardly can keep up with the speed Doh!

New single in late May? That would be great ^^ Could order it as a birthday present for me w00t!
aoi_tsuki

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hikaru i don't think it'll be long before you reach your 300th post.. you have the whole night ahead of you.. LOL sorry i read wrong, i thought you were talking abt the dvd when you guys were talking about the calendar.. Sweat

p.s: to all who are new to the thread.. welcome!! i have to warn you.. it gets a bit crazy in here at times.. hahaha Thumbsup
Lady's Delight

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

aoi_tsuki
We talk about new school calendar - its sold already. But as I know yesasia still have Iza, Now, so dont warry Victory! Peace!
Hikaru
Quote:
I'm now uploading the Heyx3 Talk since I can't upload the Dog Show part 1-02

Ok, then Ill try 1-02 doggy.
Quote:
Btw, Delight, today I have to work, so I won't be here in the afternoon/evening. I'll try to finish soon and ask my sister if I can go home because I have homework to do But I'll be here at night, of course! I have to reach my 300th post and page 800th! XDDD LMAO! that's crazy

Oh, lucky me! Cos I also have things to do today hehe See ya this night w00t!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

aoi_tsuki wrote:
i checked yesasia and they seem to still have copies, but if either of you know better about it..

If you wanna buy Iza Now DVD, CDJapan has it too Smile
aoi_tsuki

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

thnx for letting me know delight and harumi ^___^

it's just that ever since i learnt the ONE dvd won't be released, i've become paranoid about never being able to buy arashi dvd's.. Sweat and i really want the Iza Now!! dvd.. unfortunately i'm a little tight on cash this month and it's nearly the end of march.. so if i get my money in april n there are no more dvd's i think i will pass out.. hahaha

oh i haven't checked cdjapan.. i think i should go and look at that as well..

hikaru-chan are you looking for the 2006-2007 arashi school calender? cdjapan has it..
Hikaru Sakurai

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm baaaaaack~ Delight, are you still here? *-* XDDD

Bad news about the new single release date >< The Jpnz board where I found the possible release date has updated again, and Arashi's name isn't in it yet >< I believe the new single was going to release on 17th May but J-Storm decided to change the date, and now it's still unknown ><

Thanks Mun-chan for letting me know Big Grin I hope it won't get sold out until summer because I'll make a credit card for me after I turn 18 on June hehe then I will buy a lot of things with my own caaaaard~ *dances* happy~ XDDDD I always had to ask my friends to buy stuff for me with their credit cards ^^;

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hahaha yea i can understand.. i only got a card after i got to australia.. so back in malaysia, i'd wanna get things but i couldn't.. *sigh* hehe but now i have a card and i still can't get what i want.. but yea, next month i'll get the dvd!! and since they have the calendar, i think i'll get it as well.. Naughty i hope there are many sexy pics of sho!!!
Hikaru Sakurai

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

You haven't seen the calendar pics? OMG there isn't any single pic that isn't sexy!! And of course Sho's the sexiest! XDDD I made scans of the pics, if you want them tell me and I'll upload them Big Grin

If you don't have enough money to buy the DVD you can always buy the overseas version Big Grin I bought HIG + Iza Overseas and the two VCDs together costed about the same that one of those concerts in DVD costs!

I bought them in VCDs because they were "old" goods, as soon as they release another DVD I'll buy the DVD, not the VCD Big Grin

Btw, looks like we're alone .-.

I feel like uploading more pics, but I dunno which pics should I share XDDD I'm boreeed~ XDD

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Oh boy I can't keep up with this thread anymore so I am skipping right to the most recent page Bleah

fivesixteen wrote:

about 1 hour 30 mins.

I am thinking of posting our translations of Nino's Game Nikki onto the Nino Daily lj comm, will probably do that tonight, do you mind if I post your translation over there too? It's just too difficult to keep track of them in this thread here m(-_-)m

@pink dragon, if you see this post, do you mind if I post your tranlsation to Nino Daily as well?

Hikaru Sakurai wrote:
fivesixteen, thanks for the clubbox link Big Grin Btw, do you know if the 3GB file is the full SP drama? :O

I can answer this question because I just downloaded the 600kb file last night! It's the same as the 3GB file, the only difference is the file format. The 600kb one is .avi and the 3GB one is .mpg (better quality). The clubbox owner (mhe-san) usually provides files in both formats.

I am currently downloading the 3GB version, caz I plan to get a DVD player that plays .mpg files, then I will get to see Nino (tho a dying one X_X) on my TV!

harumi wrote:

New single in late May? That would be great ^^ Could order it as a birthday present for me w00t!

New single in MAY!?!?!? Now I totally missed when this news came up!! Is it announced officially?? Duh Bonk okay, I will go back to check the old messages�c.hopefully don't have to dig long to find it!
Hikaru Sakurai

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Tokki, thanks for the explanation Big Grin I'll only download the small one then XDD

Btw, the news of their new single release date is on page 699 if I'm not wrong ^^ But it's not confirmed yet!!

EDIT
Woo! I just remembered I bought a Potato and a Wink Up of last summer! I'll scan the Arashi pics in high quality~ Big Grin The pics are the "Tension" ones and the "Punch!!" ones XDDDD

Last edited by Hikaru Sakurai on Thu Mar 23, 2006 10:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
aoi_tsuki

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

vcd is pretty much the same as the dvd right? hrm.. i was looking at the calendar as well.. and i'm sooo tempted to get it.. maybe if i get this next month i can treat it as an early birthday present for myself?? hahaha but if they are releasing a new album, then i want that for my birthday present!! erm.. so what should i buy for myself?

hikaru anymore sexy pics of sho? or maybe adorable pics of the boys as a group? since they are missing nino at the moment...

tokki they haven't released the date officially yet.. that's it! i'm putting myself on arashi notice on all the online stores so i don't miss out this time..!!!

cdjapan is actually located in japan, so they should be quick in getting news and stock right??
tokki2005

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hikaru Sakurai wrote:
Tokki, thanks for the explanation Big Grin I'll only download the small one then XDD

Btw, the news of their new single release date is on page 699 if I'm not wrong ^^ But it's not confirmed yet!!

You're welcome. I just realized you've already posted an updated message on the Single at the end of p.703 after I posted mine >_< Hopefully we will get a confirmed date soon!!

But the song for the 4X8 (or is it 8X4) commercial is about spring, so isn't it a bit outdated if they keep postponing it?
Hikaru Sakurai

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The things that pissed me off about the VCD are that is has Chinese subs and you can skip song by song >< If you want to watch a performance that is in the middle of the VCD you have to fast forward until you get there u.u

After I finish scanning the Potato and the Wink Up I'll share sexy pics of Sho~ hahahaha we're going to turn this forum into a Sho one XDDDDD

tokki2005 wrote:
But the song for the 4X8 (or is it 8X4) commercial is about spring, so isn't it a bit outdated if they keep postponing it?

We still don't know if the single will be Harukaze Sneakers or Kitto Daijoubu ><'
But I believe Kitto Daijoubu is going to be the single, after what I saw in past GnoA episodes >< Since they're trying to make a ouen song, I think Kitto Daijoubu fits perfectly on this kind of songs >o<

Last edited by Hikaru Sakurai on Thu Mar 23, 2006 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
harumi

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hikaru Sakurai wrote:
I hope it won't get sold out until summer because I'll make a credit card for me after I turn 18 on June hehe then I will buy a lot of things with my own caaaaard~ *dances* happy~ XDDDD I always had to ask my friends to buy stuff for me with their credit cards ^^;

I have to ask my friends to order me stuff too since I don't have credit card yet. Here you won't get it until you have a job or certain number of studying points in a school of higher education etc.. I'll get a credit card in few months I think. And then I can buy both concert DVDs w00t!

Oh btw, Hikaru Sakurai, when will you turn 18?
matsubunny

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ohayooo!!!I�Lm here again haha, i was reading almost 10 pages you wrote since two days i was not here....I already have the song dont cry-Jun, so if you want, only say it to me and i�Lll upload it for you.

I have many questions, i know that i�Lm very tedious, but I want to know things about Jun and only this forum has the information i want haha, so... anyone knows where can i read the Jun�Ls j-web?and...i had searching for the information about he broke-up recently with his gf and i didn�Lt find anything. Anyone could help me?Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(sorry for my english expression Bleah)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Japanese Entertainment Discussions All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 698, 699, 700 ... 1283, 1284, 1285  Next
Page 699 of 1285

Jump to: