jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Kuroki Hitomi
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pemu

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2003 2:12 am    Post subject: Kuroki Hitomi Reply with quote Back to top

Since there hasn't been any threads regardin the splendid japanese actress Hitomi Kuroki before. I thought I'd give it a try. Pics, news and scoops, or anything about her, feel free to post. Hitomi is my fave drama actress. period! Ever since I saw Forbidden Love, I have liked her and her performance, sexy nurse Naughty I think I have posted enough messages about her appearance, you already know it, hehe. I dare to say she's the best looking actress in the Japanese entertainment industry among the middle aged female actresses. Yes, she is 43 yo. To me she looks like in her 30s. She looks young indeed Smile
Always lookin forward to see Hitomi dramas, hmm...haven't seen Story of one century yet Shake Head Anyone got the latest news on Hitomi, feel free to share em Mr Green
arnel98

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2003 2:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

havent watched forbidden love yet but she's great in Golden Bowl and GoodLuck. She doesn't look her age at all - still very pretty.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2003 2:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yep i agree she is very pretty. Love her in Golden Bowl and Oyaji. Just recently acquired a copy of Story of One Century but didn't have a chance to watch it yet.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
atheon

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2003 2:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

She's the idol of many j-mamas. hehe
I've seen Story of One Century bfor, but i never knew that she's in it.....guess my memory is getting worse... Sweat
Pemu-san you should watch good luck soon, she looks great in flight attendent outfit. Mr Green
enau

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2003 3:12 am    Post subject: Re: Hitomi Kuroki Reply with quote Back to top

I saw Hitomi Kuroki in a 'very hot Google -mature-adult-art' movie called Paradise Lost / Shitsurakuen alongside the actor : Koji Yakusho.

Man...she's so.... hhmm...what should I say Crazy ... brave to do all those naked and s e x scenes there. hehe

She's very pretty there...with a simple 'bob' (I dunno what's the right term for it Mr Green ) hair style. So refreshing. Lovey Eyes

Other than that,...I'm just neutral about her. I dunno lor...maybe it's just me. Mr Green Maybe her other hair styles not very suitable for her (like in "Forbidden Love"),....pretty strange. But than again, it's just 'the weird' me and my 'weird' opinion Nut Mr Green .

Hitomi reminds me of another hot Japanese middle aged female actress.
She's Naomi Kawashima.
(Naomi appears in the dorama "Kizu Darake no Love Song" / "Tainted Love Song" / "For Your Sanctuary"

Hitomi Kuroki ----- Naomi Kawashima

Personally... I like Naomi better...she's slightly more cute.

Interesting TRIVIA : Naomi Kawashima was playing the same role as Hitomi Kuroki in "Paradise Lost" the movie but this time she brought the role in Paradise Lost / Shitsurakuen the TV version/dorama version. Applaud (and also the sequel : Kurenai, the dorama).

Pemu wrote:
Since there hasn't been any threads regardin the splendid japanese actress Hitomi Kuroki before. I thought I'd give it a try. Pics, news and scoops, or anything about her, feel free to post. Hitomi is my fave drama actress. period! Ever since I saw Forbidden Love, I have liked her and her performance, sexy nurse Naughty I think I have posted enough messages about her appearance, you already know it, hehe. I dare to say she's the best looking actress in the Japanese entertainment industry among the middle aged female actresses. Yes, she is 43 yo. To me she looks like in her 30s. She looks young indeed Smile
Always lookin forward to see Hitomi dramas, hmm...haven't seen Story of one century yet Shake Head Anyone got the latest news on Hitomi, feel free to share em Mr Green
Michi

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2003 6:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i voted for No, there are a lot younger actresses such as Kyoko Fukada in the scene.

sorry about that Sweat
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
arashinokoto

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2003 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kuroki hitomi rocks...!! i respect her the most out of all the actresses out there.. what a great actress.. Mr Green
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
KIKKOMANdingo

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2003 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

REOR! Being 43 and looking like that? My vote goes for sexy bomb-diggity. The first drama I watched was Oyaji and all my friends made fun of me because I thought she was hot. Oh well, I likes the older womens.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Ren

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2003 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

KIKKOMANdingo wrote:
REOR! Being 43 and looking like that? My vote goes for sexy bomb-diggity. The first drama I watched was Oyaji and all my friends made fun of me because I thought she was hot. Oh well, I likes the older womens.

They have more experience in.........? Naughty
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
ruroshin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2003 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

My favourite j-actress Thumbsup
UWFShooter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2003 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hitomi has truly blossomed into an awesome actress! Better late than never, especially with such a body and character personality Wink
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
kook05

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2003 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ohh... me likes her alot. i think she's really pretty and she has such a genteel look about her. she's really graceful and feminine... so i voted for the first option... Mr Green
lovelessemotion

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2003 1:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Hitomi Kuroki Reply with quote Back to top

enau wrote:
I saw Hitomi Kuroki in a 'very hot Google -mature-adult-art' movie called Paradise Lost / Shitsurakuen alongside the actor : Koji Yakusho.

Man...she's so.... hhmm...what should I say Crazy ... brave to do all those naked and s e x scenes there. hehe
mature-de-adult u say!?!!!!....hmmmmmm Naughty
barooboodoo

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2003 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

My problem is that EVERY asian female looks so kawaii to me hehe
well i guess all i can say is she doesn't hold a candle to kanno... Bleah
It's also good to see that i'm not the only person around here that says "it's da bomb!!!" Mr Green
ahochaude

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2003 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

She's hot! Kyoko Fu... WHO??????
Pemu

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2003 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

atheon wrote:

Pemu-san you should watch good luck soon, she looks great in flight attendent outfit. Mr Green
Only 2 eps have been released from #JTV so far Sad

Ren wrote:

They have more experience in.........? Naughty
Mr Green

UWFShooter wrote:
Hitomi has truly blossomed into an awesome actress! Better late than never, especially with such a body and character personality Wink
Yup yup! Couldn't disagree with you.
bmwracer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2003 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

KIKKOMANdingo wrote:

Age is just a number (notice that only "old" people say that?) hehe
Pemu

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2003 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Enau, thanks again! I knew you wouldn't let us down Wink
Actually when I saw Naomi Kawashima's pic, I thought she was really Hitomi. They both resemble each other a lot! Maybe Naomi is Hitomi's long lost sister Bleah I wouldn't have recognized which one would've been either Naomi or Hitomi, hehe.
juliana_phang

Location: Le-Ciel, 1F,No.9 IS-Building, 1-13-6, Ebisu, Shibuya, Tokyo, Japan 150-0013

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2003 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

she rocks man!
despite her age, she still looks gorgeous
she's darn cool in good luck!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
numlock84

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2003 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

watch him in dark water..

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Artistes All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 1 of 13

Jump to: