jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
JDrama Recommendations
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 292, 293, 294  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Iv3_imt

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

high school drama --> i'd recommend GTO (highly), Gokusen1 (highly), Nobuta wa Produce (highly), DragonZakura, Hana Yori Dango
VOTE for NEWS!! Click on the "�A�[�e�B�X�g���["

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

sorry man!

Now i watching water boy II but i don't have sub eng from epi 8 to epi 12.

can u show me where I can find it

Thanks so much
krim

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

12348765 wrote:
sorry man!

Now i watching water boy II but i don't have sub eng from epi 8 to epi 12.

can u show me where I can find it

Thanks so much

http://jdorama.com/viewtopic.4902.htm
akatsuka

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 4:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

can anyone recommend a romantic comedy jdorama?

My fave dramas are Kimi ha petto and Engine.

thx Smile
Shindou

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 4:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

akatsuka wrote:

thx Smile

Last Christmas, HYD, Densha Otoko, Seikei Bijin, Yamato Nadeshiko

that should probably get you started Smile

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 4:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

akatsuka wrote:

thx Smile

Long Vacation
Hana Yori Dango
Last Christmas
Densha Otoko
Shotgun Marriage/Dekichatta Kekkon
Haiji

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 5:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

akatsuka wrote:

thx Smile

Boku dake no Madonna
Stand Up!
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
shin2

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Just finished watching Coach, which I would recommend to anyone interested in viewing dorama from the 90's. Made in 1996, it stars Atsuko Asano, one of the best and most popular TV actresses from the mid-80's through the mid-90's. Despite the title and the end credits which show baseball scenes, this series really isn't a sports drama. Yes, baseball is a presence in each episode, but the series is more about corporate machinations which is evident in the main conflict of the big bad main office versus the poor little subsidiary. Asano plays an up and coming company executive who, because of her arrogance and single-minded ferocity towards her work, makes a major blunder and is exiled to a failing canning factory in the boonies. With her trademark piercing stare and fierce intensity, she gives her usual outstanding performance. Much of the cast consists of recognizable character actors who all do a good job in their roles. Another actress who stands out is Anju Suzuki--she's wonderful as a disingenuous local who works in the cannery. While there are a few scenes which come off as mawkish or forced, there are many more which show sincerity and genuineness--characteristics I haven't seen very much in the dorama I have watched that were made in recent years. Coach is a good dorama, not a great one. I did find it worthwhile viewing and, besides, any opportunity to see Atsuko Asano perform is always a good thing.
maymay80

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 6:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

love ORANGE DAYS.....
i'm sure this drama has been paste before but i just couldn't help but post it in after everyone already did that this movie is good, very good, loving, heartbreaking, tear jerker for Satoshi...awww.... anyhow, love it!
rofl
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
cynee

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

akatsuka wrote:

thx Smile

romantic comedy... a few i can think of:

Boku Dake no Madonna
Anego
Love Generation
Dekichatta Kekkon
Itazura na Kiss
Mukodono I

Orange Days and Itsumo Futari de aren't really comedies but i would really recommend them. they are sweet and nice dramas.
K.T.Tran

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wedding Planner Mr Green

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

If you're looking for a truly funny, laugh-out-loud romantic comedy, I'd recommend Rennai Kekkon no Housoku (Rules of Marrying for Love), a 1999 series which I just finished watching. This dorama takes the ubiquitous romantic triangle and immerses it in a large cast whose supporting players provide much of the broad humor of the show. For example, Satomi Kobayashi is absolutely hilarious as the meddling sister-in-law with her rapid-fire delivery and chaotic enthusiasm. There's also a bunch of highly recognizable veteran character actors, and they are all funny. Kyoko Koizumi is the female lead, playing a 32-year-old single woman who is struggling with her job (sales rep for a beer company), her love life (pressure to get married and being sought after by two completely different suitors), and her home (unexpected guests and intrusive neighbor). Toshiro Yanagiba is excellent playing one of the suitors--he takes on a role quite different from the usual characters he plays-- a goofy grinning, enthusiastically loud, and outrageously honest heir to a sake brewery in Sendai who comes to Tokyo to take a part-time job at a grocery store while he searches for a wife via a dating service. A lighthearted, entertaining, very funny series.
lurgee_10

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I suggest you to watch HERO, ITSUMO FUTARIDE, SORAKARA..., SUNA NO UTSUWA....
mmmph....so many doramas i`ve watched and i found it good....
Voyager

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

long vacation
boku dake no madonna
itsumo futaride
shingetta

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

GTO
Kamisama
Summer Snow
Dekichatta Kekkon
To Heart
Beach Boys
Dejirei

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hi everyone! I'm new here! I just finished watching Hana Yori Dango (Live Action), I absolutely LOVED it! Its really good and I actually cried a few times! Its really short though, only 9 episodes. I really liked it and now I need another good one to watch! Does anyone have any suggestions on ones sort of similar to it?
<333 Dejirei
Tu_triky

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Dejirei wrote:
Hi everyone! I'm new here! I just finished watching Hana Yori Dango (Live Action), I absolutely LOVED it! Its really good and I actually cried a few times! Its really short though, only 9 episodes. I really liked it and now I need another good one to watch! Does anyone have any suggestions on ones sort of similar to it?
<333 Dejirei

Watch

GTO
Gokusen
Kisarazu Cat's Eye
xvi

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 6:15 am    Post subject: Yakuza drama? Reply with quote Back to top

Hi everyone, my first post here :-)

I'm wondering if there are any good yakuza, crime or mystery dramas out there, the less goofy the better?
Shindou

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 7:55 am    Post subject: Re: Yakuza drama? Reply with quote Back to top

xvi wrote:

I'm wondering if there are any good yakuza, crime or mystery dramas out there, the less goofy the better?

Midnight Rain is a definite must

Unfair I only started but that seems like a good one

Keizoku I have but I haven't watched yet so not sure about that

and welcome to the forum! w00t!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 9:03 am    Post subject: Re: Yakuza drama? Reply with quote Back to top

xvi wrote:

Although I am definitely not a Takuya Kimura fan, he was decent in Sora Kara Furu Ichi-Oku no Hoshi (One Hundred Million Stars Falling, aka Smile Has Left Your Eyes), a 2002 mystery which I thought was pretty good. Sanma Akashiya and Eri Fukatsu also star in this series, and they are excellent.
I also liked Keizoku (Unsolved Cases), a 1999 drama starring Miki Nakatani and Atsuro Watabe; however, this series does have its quirky, comedic side as well as its serious one.
Kasoken no Onna (Investigator Mariko) I also liked. Yasuko Sawaguchi is excellent playing a forensic scientist in Kyoto who is able to solve difficult crime cases. There have been five seasons of this series which started in 1999; my favorites were seasons one, three, and four.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Discussions on Japanese Dramas All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 292, 293, 294  Next
Page 63 of 294

Jump to: