jdorama.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister  Log inLog in 
Top 100
Top 100
Spring 2019   Summer 2019   Fall 2019   Winter 2020  
Arashi
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 758, 759, 760 ... 1283, 1284, 1285  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Japanese Entertainment Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lingling427

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I am new here....
I like Arashi about 3 months ago...i would like to know all their fans...
In the group...I love Matsu Jun the most then is Sho and aiba...well, i love 5 of them....

Arashi Arashi~~for dream
marsqurine

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hi Smile Anyone knoes if theres to link to download Jun's mini drama with chinese subtitles? I knoe somebody subbed it, but the link is not posted "publicly", unlike Nino's one. If anybody knoes, please post the link here. Thanks so much Smile
Hikaru Sakurai

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Back~!

Mun-chan! I just checked my hotmail and they haven't replied me yet! Cry I really want those goods! Puppy Dog Eyes
Btw, the Japanese program is only 12MB (a zip with all the files needed to run that program) ^^ Tell me if you're interested so I will upload it ^^

Lingling! Welcome to this thread! ^^ Hope you have fun hereeee~! Big GrinBig Grin
Is it me or lately a lot of new people is joining the thread? XDDD Well, the more people the better! XDDD Go ARASHI! LOL XDDDDDD

I'm going to eat, I just came from work and I'm starving~ T_T
Since my Aibaholic friend isn't coming to my place today (she comes every Sunday), I'll be here all day ^^ I still have to make my pic spam and more scans! Big Grin
See ya in a while!!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i disagree..
i dont think this thread is slow
2 pages in a day is very good indeed

so it's not dead
heehehhehe
VOTE for NEWS!! Click on the "�A�[�e�B�X�g���["
Harukamaru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Did anybody ever wished that arashi stays in their house for a week or a month???

I know I did..and I'm waiting for it...

lingling427 WELCOME!!!
Furui

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 2:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

lingling427 wrote:
I am new here....
I like Arashi about 3 months ago...i would like to know all their fans...

^_^ WELCOME!
Oh, all of the fans ne... hmh... have you seen the Arashi fans' map? ^_^
Iv3_imt wrote:
i disagree..

Thumbsup Yes!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 2:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm soooo happy! I just took a little nap (well, it's not that little, I've spent about 2 hours sleeping! LMAO XDDD) and I dreamt of Sho!! Yaaaaay! At last Kame got out of my head! XDDD
I dreamt that Sho and Nino came to the place I work to buy something XDDD Meanwhile I was attending them, I kept staring at Nino's beanie and when he noticed he asked me what was wrong XDDD I asked him if he was really bald (all this in perfect English! LOL! XDDD) and he was surprised to meet an Arashi fan so far from Japan XDDDD We kept talking until they left the store, but Sho gave me his keitai bango before he left!!! XDDDDDD
Smitten A weird but yet cute dream~ they were sooo kakkoii! XDDDD

Iv3_imt wrote:
i disagree..
2 pages in a day is very good indeed

so it's not dead
heehehhehe

I think is dead indeed >< Well, maybe not dead, because people keeps on writing, but it's moving slow ><
Just look at the time difference between Harukamaru and Furui's posts (the two previous posts to this one). Harukamaru posted at 4:52 pm and Furui at 7:50 pm. Even if it's in Spanish time, the time difference is of 3 hours!
I've been here a lot of times waiting for people to post something because I didn't have anything to say and I had to wait more than 3 or 4 hours for new posts!
And I think we should stop talking about this just in case we start another fight or something XDDDD

Furui, I hope you don't mind, but I'm not going to reply what I said I would reply later ^^ I really wanna stop talking about this matter Wink
But I keep thinking the thread is dead / moving slow!! XDDDDDD Okay, that's all!! XP

Btw, the new Utawara is available on Jpopsuki!!! I wonder if there's another Jun VS Jin fight~ hahaha XDDDD I think I'll wait until there are more seeds >O<

EDIT
I just realised I like Harukaze Sneakers more than Kitto Daijoubu... but KD has rap... so I guess I don't know which one I like the most XDDDD
Too bad that in the HS preview available there's no rap, maybe in the full song there is!! *wishes so* XDD

Last edited by Hikaru Sakurai on Mon Apr 17, 2006 4:23 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Lady's Delight

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 4:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hi again w00t! Lately Im like Flying Dutchman (hmm, dunno if this is correct translation, in short, its like "ghost ship") XD RL may be busy sometimes Sweat

But Im not with empty hands Mr Green

Kisarazu 08

(gomen, but Im too lazy now to post links, so)
you can find it here
------>>> http://ladys-delight.livejournal.com/21168.html#cutid1

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 4:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Konnichiwa~~ Yuka is new to this thread yoroshiku everyone~ ^o^ it's so hard to finish reading all 700+ pages |||| but I did atleast finish reading....um...half(?) of it.

anyway~ well, as some of you who watched the episode of D no Arashi about those Akiba otaku and actually I'm one of those who do cosplay (BUT I'm NOT as crazy as those in the episode, really!) I planning to make Aiba-chan's costume (well should I call it uniform instead?) from G no Arashi for the may anime convention contest on J-pop catagory, actually I'm still thinking if I should make Aiba-chan's or Sho-kun's.....my little request to your girls is that I'm LACK OF CLEAR PHOTOS OF THE UNIFORM~ so please please would someone upload pics of both Aiba-chan and Sho-kun wearing the uniform? that would be a GREAT HELP~ Mr Green
aoi_tsuki

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 5:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hikaru-chan could you upload the programme for me then? i'm getting tired of searching for the kanji's and hiragana's of words one by one and then copying n pasting it ^^;; gomen abt msn.. i've been having problems with my server.. every now n then, msn will sign off on it's own..

welcome appleyukari! wow, a cosplayer? sorry but i don't think i have any pictures of that episode.. i'm sure someone has it, i think i've seen that episode tho.. post pics of your finished costume k?! ^^

this isn't really news but chapter 12 of sailorprinzess' fanfic is up.. haha go read! ^.^
Hikaru Sakurai

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 6:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Mun-chan!
Here you have! ^^
http://www.sendspace.com/file/1ynu4z
It's called JWPce Big Grin Maybe it's not the best program when it comes to Japanese writing, but it's very easy to use and for me works fine Big Grin

Yuka, welcome to this thread Big GrinBig Grin
So... if I didn't get it wrong, you're looking for pics of Aiba and Sho's uniform of GnoA right? ^^
You can get all the details of the costume if you watch GnoA episodes! Wink But I guess you're asking for pics because you can't see it so~ if nobody beats me to it, I'll make screenshots of those outfits tomorrow Big Grin Now I can't because it's late and I'm going to sleep now~ sorry ><

Oyasumi minnaaaa~

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 6:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

aoi_tsuki wrote:

sorry but i don't think i have any pictures of that episode.. i'm sure someone has it, i think i've seen that episode tho.. post pics of your finished costume k?! ^^

ah, just to make sure, I'm NOT making the one they cosplay in that D no arashi episode, this is wat I'm gonna make~~

I'm just wondering if there's any magazine scan that shows this costume? I can understand how this costume look from screencaps but as I needa show the judges a clear look of the costume so I'm kinda searching for scans than screencaps~ onegai ne~ Puppy Dog Eyes
Mylani

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 7:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

here's the clearest one i could find among my files, hope it helps ^^

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 7:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hihi i'm ( new post-er) here lol but i've been lurking this CRAZY forum as i call it for a very long time( didn't know you had to sign up LOL go me)

hihi ,yuka i didn't know you were goign to cosplay g no arashi:) lol i'm goign to do that prob after animenorth, no time.. But i got arashi cosplay too:)

( what contest are you entering? it is specifically for j-pop??)
lol
there aren't alot of great pics of g no arashi outfits, i dont think they ever did a photo shoot in them right?

- oh question for everyone.

is there a pikanchi dou ost?( the movie)

and it said the story originated from inohara from v6? but is it based on his seishun? or is it his own concotion?!?!

anywho,
nuriko de yoroshiku!
miya97

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

aoi_tsuki wrote:
welcome miya97.. do you think you can post the pic of nino and his 'supposed' ex-gf? it'll be interesting to see what she looks like.. oh i hope someone puts up pics of sho from the magazine you were talking about.. Fingers crossed

sorry, i tried, but couldn't find the site... it was just one of many gossip sites.

but her name is Maki Goto, a former member of Morning Musume. just search her name and you can easily find her pics.
Wild Cherry

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

You girls are funny talking about how slow this thread is. hehe It might be slow and boring sometimes but it's up to us to spice it up! Dancing

Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhh I want to see this week's Mago Mago Arashi. I want to hear Aiba and Ohno speak English. I love it when they speak English. I think it's hilariously cute. I wish there were more clips of Arashi speaking English. I've only seen a couple.

I read on livejournal that someone finally spotted Nino in LA. It's so unfair I was in the same area probably when they spotted him. I guess we're not destined to meet. Shameful Cry I also read that they finished filming in Barstow. I think they are still filiming but now they are in actual studio. they have to go back to Japan to shoot on the actual Island. So Nino will be back real soon. Kind of sucks for me because now he's back to being all the way in Japan.

nuriko001, appleyukari: Welcome to the thread. I always like it when there's new members. Yay!

Harukamaru I would like them to stay in my home too. That would be great. They could adopt my grandparents. LOL. I don't think it will ever happen but we can always dream.

Speaking of dreams. Hikaru Cute dream. I once had a dream that Ohno and I lived in a small village and he was leaving to go to the big city and I started to cry and ask him to take me with him and he did. LOL *sigh* It was only dream Puppy Dog Eyes Shameful Cry
marsqurine

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hi Smile,
actually Goto Maki has been linked to many Johnnys before. My friend told me that about 2 or 3 years ago there was an online war between Johnnys' fans and Goto Maki's fans. I actually don't believe that there was anything going on, but can you share how was the picture like? Holding hands or anything? Thanks Smile

Jenny Smile
tensh_angels87

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm back guys and I notice you guys didn't post so much as I expected. Oh well, that's makes it more easy on my eyes then Bonk

miya97 I went and look up Maki Goto on google and she is very pretty.

EDIT >>> gomen ne miya97 I forgot to welcome you to the forum Beat You I need to slow down on my reading, I was scanning thru it again and I notice it Sorry!

appleyukari and lingling427 welcome to this forum, hope you have fun with the lots of us gals

appleyukari wow your very creative. I hope I could help you, like sewing or cutting up the fabrics or somethin' as I took Fashion Production for 3 yrs in high school. That would be so cool Yeah

Hikaru, you still haven't got a reply yet? Praying for you now Bow

Last edited by tensh_angels87 on Mon Apr 17, 2006 12:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
miya97

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 11:38 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote Back to top

marsqurine, tensh_angels87,

yeah, i think she's pretty, too. she was linked to someone from News too. johnny's fans hate her and are accusing her of becoming a Morning Musume just to get close to Johnny's.

they were just sitting together in the pic i saw, so it's hard to tell if they were really dating. the word "love" was handwritten on the pic, though.

there were actually other pics of Nino with a girl few years ago in a japanese magazine. i think this one really was his gf b/c they were sleeping together.
marsqurine

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hi Smile,
I knoe I shouldn't be asking this, but is Nino single now or anything? I am very okay if any of them gets attached, but of all people, why Goto Maki? Shes quite talented to me but, she doesn't have a very good reputation actually. Is it true that Sho is attached for 4 years and Nino has a girlfriend for 2 years already? Heard from a few different sources but nobody says who that girl is. All other members are also rumoured. They really knoe how to keep it a secret Smile Haha Smile

Jenny Smile

Post new topic   Reply to topic    jdorama.com Forum Index -> Japanese Entertainment Discussions All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 758, 759, 760 ... 1283, 1284, 1285  Next
Page 759 of 1285

Jump to: